Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so excited :woot_jump: Can't wait till tomorrow. I can't focus on school and other things. I think about tomorrow the whole time. I'm also a little bit nervous. Hope I'll have the guts to speak to MFC-ers if I see one. Or to ask if to someone if she's a MFC-er :blush-anim-cl: I'm very shy :blush-anim-cl:

What time is everyone here planning to be there?

Around 1 'o clock :thumb_yello:

:woot_jump:

By the way, can someone from the MFC tell what he/she looks like, so that I can recognize someone? :naughty:

CANT WAIT:woot_jump::woot_jump:

I have dark hair, I'm 1.71, I ll wear jeans, a purple t-shirt with on it ''We just wanna have fun'' and I think I ll wear my cool wellies :naughty:

Can more people tell how they look like? :naughty:

I'm so not gonna be able to sleep tonight!!

I didn't sleep till 4 o'clock last night cause I was so excited about tommorow! I CANT WAIT.

And I have blond hair and I'll be wearing jeans with a newspaper print on them and black braces :wink2:

Why is the weather so bad?? :thumbdown: I still want to wear my tights !! They're for children so the warm ones but still I guess it will be a bit cold... but maybe I'll bring an old bed-sheet (or whatever it's called) to keep me warm in the queue and I can leave it somewhere outside the venue :wink2:

Well, as a thread-sitter till the very end of time, I would just like to say

1. Everyone have a great time!!:punk:

2. Don't destroy Rockinbabzz MFC hotel:naughty:

3. I will be glad to have a new thread soon without the 123 RSVPs on every page to scroll through:roftl:

Heya everybody!

I am so looking forwards to tomorrow!!!

Can anybody please tell me how to get from Amsterdaqm Centraal Station/central train station to the Westerpark? THANK YOU!!

By the way, can someone from the MFC tell what he/she looks like, so that I can recognize someone?

CANT WAIT:woot_jump::woot_jump:

Look at my myspace. Enough pics of me on there:naughty:

I'm like 1.65 m, have short blonde hair with a fringe, a blue trenchcoat with see through poncho over it, dark skinny jeans, and probably black all stars. Oh yeah, and I look as if I'm a toddler with too much make-up:mf_rosetinted:

I'm so excited Can't wait till tomorrow. I can't focus on school and other things. I think about tomorrow the whole time. I'm also a little bit nervous. Hope I'll have the guts to speak to MFC-ers if I see one. Or to ask if to someone if she's a MFC-er I'm very shy

2 o clock, probably. Or earlier.

I hope I will recognize anyone..

I'm so excited :woot_jump: Can't wait till tomorrow. I can't focus on school and other things. I think about tomorrow the whole time. I'm also a little bit nervous. Hope I'll have the guts to speak to MFC-ers if I see one. Or to ask if to someone if she's a MFC-er :blush-anim-cl: I'm very shy :blush-anim-cl:

Hey,

I'll be there around 2, 2:30. I wanted to be there around 1:30, but my friend doesnt. She thinks 5 hours in the cold is long enough:naughty:

And We are wearing pink-purple-ish wellies with skinnies and home-drawn t-shirts. And if it rains, colourful see-through ponchos:bleh::thumb_yello:

just realized I have to get up at 4am :roftl::roftl:

I have ALWAYS gotten up at 4am when I have gone to the UK, to catch my flight. We're two hours ahead of the UK in Finland, so I've always said: "You know I have been up since 2am!" :roftl:

:shocked:

That's pretty damn early!

you're phucking right it is ! :roftl:

Good luck with that!

haha thank you.. I love airports so it will be a nice way to start my day going to the airport :wub2:

I have ALWAYS gotten up at 4am when I have gone to the UK, to catch my flight. We're two hours ahead of the UK in Finland, so I've always said: "You know I have been up since 2am!" :roftl:

haha :roftl: I hope I can still stand when Mikas concert starts :naughty:

By the way... you won't be in Amsterdam right? otherwise you would have to tell me something in Finnish I love this language :mf_lustslow:

haha thank you.. I love airports so it will be a nice way to start my day going to the airport :wub2:

Well that's a good thing then. :biggrin2:

An airport in the morning, Mika in the evening... :naughty:

Unfortunately I won't be there or anywhere else where Mika and MFCers are this summer. :crybaby:

:sad: aww I'm sorry to hear this :thumbdown:

But who knows maybe we'll meet this winter or next year or whatever .. if you're going to London between october and march we will meet for sure :thumb_yello:

And We are wearing pink-purple-ish wellies with skinnies and home-drawn t-shirts. And if it rains, colourful see-through ponchos:bleh::thumb_yello:

I'm wearing pink-purple-ish wellies too! Did you buy them at the Schoenenreus? :naughty:

I will probably wear a blue rain jacket and a blue cap. And I have a pink striped umbrella.