greta

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow weird!

But idd...So many mfc'ers going now... Will be hard to miss one:roftl:

Okay.... hihi, I'm like 1.62m, big girl, brownish hair, glasses, black poncho (which i'm hopefully not going to need:naughty:, and well I'll be wearing the heart and the mika rosette! :thumb_yello:

Okay, I think I might have seen a pic of you once:naughty:

WOW :shocked:

its raining over here and not just a little rain but a lot of it :shocked:

Hmm... It has been dry and shiny all day overhere...

Haasje is coming to my place tomorrow evening and we're driving off to Amsterdam on Tuesday morning. Think we'll be there around 11 or so, maybe later depending on the weather and our moods. :wink2:

Say "hi" to Haasje :wink2: How are you doing? Able to be there tuesday?

Over here it has been shiny aswell.

I gotta go now, not sure if I'll be on tomorrow, considering all the shiz we have to organize before going to Amsterdam.

So if I dont come on tomorrow, see you Tuesday:punk:

Really?:shocked:That's mean. How did that happened?:boxed:

Just with going away after Mika. Had it still on me and was cought between lots of people, and I'm a small girl so that wasn't handy. And my shoe-laces were loose and people were stapping on them and stuff like that ... I was happy that I got out of it alive, and then I saw that the rosette was missing. Went looking for it (terrible, I know :roftl:) and found it, but it's a bit broken :tears:

where can you buy a poncho? :blush-anim-cl:

I want to join the poncho army in stead of the wet rat army when it starts to rain :naughty:

:roftl:

Bienie and I were discussing that just a moment before... I think that you will succeed at a shop like "kruidvat", "marskramer" or probably a "zeeman"? We will search for it tomorrow, if we find them I will bring a spare one :wink2:

:roftl:

Bienie and I were discussing that just a moment before... I think that you will succeed at a shop like "kruidvat", "marskramer" or probably a "zeeman"? We will search for it tomorrow, if we find them I will bring a spare one :wink2:

okay :thumb_yello:

I'll be searching for one on schiphol tomorrow but I don't know if I can find one :bleh:

No rain!:cool:

I'll bring the sunshine from Sweden!:naughty:

Could you bring it a day early? Apparently it's gonna rain in Amsterdam tomorrow as well, and unfortunately I do have to leave my room to go grocery shopping. :naughty:

Well aright guys and gals...

It's almost show time :naughty:

I hope everyone has fun and gets to see/meet up with M afterwards...

and as I've been telling everyone seeing him... HOLD ONTO HIM TIGHT FOR ME:wub2:

Because you know, hugs are probably a given:blush-anim-cl:

Lucky lucky lucky

talking about my song ? :roftl: There was an oranje invasion in Switzerland last month I couldn't miss this :roftl: Although I still can't pronounce it right after they tried to teach me so many times :naughty:

No worries, we'll drill you properly when you're here. :naughty:

I will! And I really hope I will be recovered before Tuesday... I have only one day left from now. :naughty:

Good evening all,

silly question time

Can someone please tell me, is westerpark venue for Tuesday a grass arena or concrete, i want to make sure the kids and me have the correct footwear as we are travelling light

thanks

Good evening all,

silly question time

Can someone please tell me, is westerpark venue for Tuesday a grass arena or concrete, i want to make sure the kids and me have the correct footwear as we are travelling light

thanks

aww I wish I had occasion to make decisions like that:wub2:

Don't wear heels, whatever you do:shocked: That was the worst gig experience ever :P

Well aright guys and gals...

It's almost show time :naughty:

I hope everyone has fun and gets to see/meet up with M afterwards...

and as I've been telling everyone seeing him... HOLD ONTO HIM TIGHT FOR ME:wub2:

Because you know, hugs are probably a given:blush-anim-cl:

Lucky lucky lucky

Isn't this gig on tuesday?:blink:

The day after tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woot_jump:

some time ago there was a horror/thriller movie with that tittle :bleh:

85 MFCers going!!? Whoop!!

That's great!!

Poor Mika :das:

count me out :bleh: I'm not fancy him :bleh: