• Hazel!
    • Brown!

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahaha it does. Will we ever figure out what his eye color is??? Somebody needs to just ask him.:naughty: In the pic we posted it almost looks really light brown.:wub2:

I hope we find out for sure. Yeah, somebody should ask him. That way we will know 100% because it's coming from Mr M's mouth. The only other way we can have a better idea is if someone close to him (ie Mikey, Lou, Martin etc) said what they thought his eye colour was...

PS: This may be a bit weird but...today I sent a email to Perez Hilton asking him what colour Mika's eyes are, since they are friends...maybe he will respond...he will either respond or find my message weird and not reply.

HIS EYES ARE HAZEL.

Deal with it.

hahahahahah:roftl: :roftl:

This photo was posted by cheesygoodness on 20-02-2008, the only thing is, I just cropped the eyes...

mika28-1.jpg

I still see some green...

Pond scum color yayyyyy!!!! very pretty pond scum, the most beautiful i have seen actually

In my opinion they are a mid brown shade. In photos they can look different but that's the lighting, or the airbrushing/photoshopping (in those Paul Smith shoots they look piercing BLUE...wtf??)

When you see him in RL though they are unmistakeably brown, quite piercingly brown if there can be such a thing :naughty:

In my opinion they are a mid brown shade. In photos they can look different but that's the lighting, or the airbrushing/photoshopping (in those Paul Smith shoots they look piercing BLUE...wtf??)

When you see him in RL though they are unmistakeably brown, quite piercingly brown if there can be such a thing :naughty:

I think they're brown too.

I would say hazel brown, because hazelish brown can look different in different lights:wink2: I used to just call my eyes brown, but they change in light so I was told they are hazel brown...so I dunno its just easier to say that:naughty:

He has lovely eyes:wub2:

In real life they are really brown, no mistaking that, I think it depends on the lighting, in photos, when it seems his eyes turn colour.

Yes, very very beautifully brown.

Like a big fluffy, slightly sad, dog's eyes??:wink2:

:naughty: