• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no, he did, haha hahaha

but it's impossible for a picture not being pixelated with zoom in

You are so right! I just mean that the pixelating never really became a problem for me because I was staring at the colour of his eyes not noticing anything else!

Hey guys,

I always thought his eyes were brown.

The close ups are always brown.... and I know mine, which are very definitely very brown, look green in specific light. That's because I've got a single grey fleck in each eye (only visible if you stare in the mirror for half an hour....)

So I'd say his eyes don't necassarily have to be hasel... but quite possible are brown.

This is really interesting, I never knew this! Thanks :thumb_yello: I always had hazel-brown eyes, and then I lived in Spain for a year (I'm Irish... I don't know if the increase in sunlight affected my eyes) and my eyes got lighter and lighter until towards the end of that year they were mostly green... 2 years later, they're still this green colour... People who only know me since then can't believe it when i tell them that my eyes used to be nearly brown!

When i was young my eyes were blue and when i hit teens they went green.

Very wierd:blink:

I think that from a genetics point of view Mika's eyes are hazel, that is (genetically) incomplete dominance of brown. I say this because Yasmine appears to have blue-grey eyes, and because blue is recessive to brown, she must have inherited this recessive gene from both parents. So Mika is most likely to have inherited one gene for blue and one gene for brown or hazel eyes.

i will have to say, i have the same eye color mika has, and that is "honey", sometimes when there's no much light my eyes are dark brown, then when there is some light they turn light brown, and when the light comes directly, is very strong, or i have water contact, the eyes turn green!! it's really cool!! hahah:wink2:

I always thought his eyes were brown. In certain lights, even dark brown eyes look lighter. Eyes, by their very nature are translucent, and any coloured flecks in the iris are picked up by different lights. Our eyes are not actually, one flat colour, but various sections of different colours. But it's the colour we have the most of in our iris, that determines the colour that it looks like to other people.

But if Mika has some green and grey flecks in his eyes, they will show up in certain lights.

I think that most people are guessing that Mika has brown/green/hazel eyes. I'm still convinced that his eyes have both brown and green in them. I think the above quote explains what I'm trying to get at...his eyes appear to be different colours in different lights. If found this interesting article on the internet.

http://www.wonderquest.com/memory2.htm

They're brown for sure. Now, if they're hazel or whatnot, I don't know. I have brown eyes myself and when the light hits them in different angles, they appear lighter or darker, sometimes, even a little reddish. Since a stage is lit from many different angles and with many different types of lighting, I think it's only natural that his eyes appear to be different colors during different shots on the dvd. Speaking of which, I should get it myself...

I found this picture on another thread. Look at the picture of Mika in the pink jacket (a fantastic pink jacket at that!), the picture that shows him from the waist up (I belive it was posted by ewokwicket...thanks ewokwicket for that awesoome picture). Check it out...look at his eyes...don't they look like they have green in them. Look close and zoom in. His eyes have such a bright, lovely green hue to them.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13165&page=2