Mika's Eyes...

iadoremika

What colour are Mika's eyes?  

236 members have voted

1. 1. What colour are Mika's eyes?

• Hazel!
    • Brown!

I always thought his eyes were brown. In certain lights, even dark brown eyes look lighter. Eyes, by their very nature are translucent, and any coloured flecks in the iris are picked up by different lights. Our eyes are not actually, one flat colour, but various sections of different colours. But it's the colour we have the most of in our iris, that determines the colour that it looks like to other people.

But if Mika has some green and grey flecks in his eyes, they will show up in certain lights.

That is really interesting! I never knew that at all. Mika must have brown eyes with flecks of green, for them to sometimes show up greenish :wub2:

I always had hazel-brown eyes, and then I lived in Spain for a year (I'm Irish... I don't know if the increase in sunlight affected my eyes) and my eyes got lighter and lighter until towards the end of that year they were mostly green... 2 years later, they're still this green colour... People who only know me since then can't believe it when i tell them that my eyes used to be nearly brown!
so what's the actual factor here?is is aging or light intensity?seems like both tho.when 1 was 3 and a half,i had dark eyes but when i went to australia,it turned hazel(well,not exactly hazel,it's kinda like light brown).and afterwards,it remained that colour. :shocked:

Hmm, interesting, I would think aging would be the factor though, because it's not like different countries are getting different light, it's all coming from the same Sun after all :bleh: And if it were so, then all people from Spain/Australia/etc would have light eyes, and we would've noticed that I think.

they look more brown to me but he also has a kinda freckle in his right eye (think its his right eye).
is it a freckle? my great aunt had one, and she used to think it was a beauty mark!

since it IS on mika, i think that's what it should be called!

:naughty:

I have blue eyes with a splotch of brown on one of them, it amuses me. :bleh:

I would call it an eye splotch, for I am no creative mastermind, but Mika's can be a beauty mark :wink2:

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Intresting, isn't it? In biology class my teacher told me that (mostly by men) the eye-colour can change when they grow older. It has something to do with chromosomes(?)(is that the right word?) So, someone with bright blue eyes can have later in his life green eyes.

But I thing Mika has hazel eyes, because that colour has green in it. (that you can only see when light shines in them)

I have the same thing. (Hazel eyes) Normally they seem to be light brown, but sometimes their very dark brown. And outside in the sun they look like they're green. xD

Think (and looking at pictures of Mika), I think that I'd have to agree with people who are saying that his eyes are hazel. My eyes are hazel as well and they have green and brown in them, so it only makes sense. So, because Mika's eyes sometimes appear green and they sometimes appear brown, hazel eyes would be the best bet! Also, I found some of the pictures (from the Kool Haus after show fan greeting) I was talking about when I started this thread. His eyes appear to be a gorgeous shade of brown in one angle, but in the straight on shot, they appear to have green in them. Check them out.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12528&page=13&highlight=pictures+mika+kool+haus

Think (and looking at pictures of Mika), I think that I'd have to agree with people who are saying that his eyes are hazel. My eyes are hazel as well and they have green and brown in them, so it only makes sense. So, because Mika's eyes sometimes appear green and they sometimes appear brown, hazel eyes would be the best bet! Also, I found some of the pictures (from the Kool Haus after show fan greeting) I was talking about when I started this thread. His eyes appear to be a gorgeous shade of brown in one angle, but in the straight on shot, they appear to have green in them. Check them out.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12528&page=13&highlight=pictures+mika+kool+haus

I agree, nice pictures too!

post-7606-142983674632_thumb.jpg

We are brown eyed girls, dark brown actually. But in bright light they get lighter. My dad's eyes were green and my mom's brown. If we look closely in our eyes they have a hint of green. It's kind of uncanny how our eyes closely match Mika's, and we have the curly brown hair to go with them, lol.:roftl:

We would guess that the lighting of a room and what a person is wearing determines eye color differences. Like our brown eyes really pop out if we wear something like purple or teal or something.

Love Love:wub2:

The Brown Eyed Meyer Twins

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12526&highlight=saranayde+poll

Check out this link and then scroll down to avoca's entry. You'll see that there is a picture of Mika. Look at how light in colour his eyes are. To further help you, save the picture to your computer, open it up and then zoom in a few times using a little icon that should appear to be a magnifying glass (you should have this on your computer) and you'll see that his eyes are light in colour around the outer edges, but towards his pupil, they are darker.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12526&highlight=saranayde+poll

Check out this link and then scroll down to avoca's entry. You'll see that there is a picture of Mika. Look at how light in colour his eyes are. To further help you, save the picture to your computer, open it up and then zoom in a few times using a little icon that should appear to be a magnifying glass (you should have this on your computer) and you'll see that his eyes are light in colour around the outer edges, but towards his pupil, they are darker.

did he wear eyeliners on that picture ? yuk

you shouldn't zoom in and in and in on a picture

you will basically pixelated it then you get tons little squares

what is magnifying glass on computer???? there's only "+" on mine :shocked:

i think they are more greenish hazel eyes btw

think he has magic colour changing eyes that change when you least expect it.:bleh:

Exactly :bleh::naughty:

THEY COULD BE BROWN

THEY COULD BE HAZEL

THEY CAN BE DARK GREEN SKY

MIKA'S EYES

ARE AMAZING

THEY CAN BE ANYTHING THEY LIKE!

THEY COULD LOOK MEAN

THEY COULD LOOK GREEN

THEY COULD LOOK EVERYTHING MORE

AND WHEN YOU LOOK IN HIS EYES

YOU WILL SINK TO THE FLOOR :mf_lustslow:

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

:roftl: :roftl: Perfect!

Yup, think so too! I've got (dark)brown eyes and when the light/sun is shining in my eyes they're light brown/ green :roftl: .

yes, exactly! just like mine.

it's very common this type of eye...at least where I live it is

beautiful! :wub2: (i got it from my mama...:naughty: )

THEY COULD BE BROWN

THEY COULD BE HAZEL

THEY CAN BE DARK GREEN SKY

MIKA'S EYES

ARE AMAZING

THEY CAN BE ANYTHING THEY LIKE!

THEY COULD LOOK MEAN

THEY COULD LOOK GREEN

THEY COULD LOOK EVERYTHING MORE

AND WHEN YOU LOOK IN HIS EYES

YOU WILL SINK TO THE FLOOR :mf_lustslow:

So true!!!! You have a great imagination:bleh: :mf_lustslow:

did he wear eyeliners on that picture ? yuk

you shouldn't zoom in and in and in on a picture

you will basically pixelated it then you get tons little squares

what is magnifying glass on computer???? there's only "+" on mine :shocked:

i think they are more greenish hazel eyes btw

I definately don't think that he wore eyeliner in that picture. As for this picture, I zoomed over and over and the pixels never really became a probelm for me. On my computer there was the little magnifying glass with either a "+" or "-" on it, signifying zooming in or out. But in your case the "+" alone means the same thing. And I have to say that I totally, 100% agree with you on his eye colour.

I definately don't think that he wore eyeliner in that picture. As for this picture, I zoomed over and over and the pixels never really became a probelm for me. On my computer there was the little magnifying glass with either a "+" or "-" on it, signifying zooming in or out. But in your case the "+" alone means the same thing. And I have to say that I totally, 100% agree with you on his eye colour.

no, he did, haha hahaha

but it's impossible for a picture not being pixelated with zoom in