The Oldlings Thread (Part 11)

Diana

sorry - am back

Robi, Kath etc all staying at the York Road Travel lodge - this link is for you to print at home and keep

how to get from hotel to hammy appollo - will do the academy next . may be best to get cabs home tho!

I will be able to giver a lift to maybe 1 or 2 on the tues!

http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/user/XSLT_TRIP_REQUEST2

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, my own Mika and Char crotch shots! LMAO!! I think I do remember someone was trying to focus my camera and it accidently took a shot while we were posing. LOL!! Darn camera has a mind of it's own. Yes, and for some reason, I also find that hand/wrist to be very sexy. I love his jeans too. LOL

interesting photo:wink2:

this is an absolute wonder...i love it! it's so natural, and also his hand/wrist is so sexy! :mf_lustslow:

charlie, this deserves a place of honour in babspanky album! :naughty:

Well, y'all it's 5am and I'm still awake. I'm still going through the pics on my camera and I kept skipping over one because I couldn't tell what it was. Well, I finally downloaded and about cracked up. I wonder when this was accidently taken? LMAO!!! Now, if only our faces were in it.

oopspic.jpg

One for Babs' album? :naughty:

Westerpark not sold out yet? Oh well, I have my chickets! :thumb_yello:

What do you Oldlings think of this video?

Am I the only one who sees the similarity between this one and that one of a certain (admired by us:wub2: ) artist?

Btw: I like this dutch group quite a lot.

Ahhh, Leaf! :wub2:

Well maybe they are trying to tell us something with this video? :wink2: You know, when I heard Mika was coming to Amsterdam and there would be a support band... I thought of Leaf right away. They perfectly fit together, especially on an evening in July! :thumb_yello:

Ahhh, Leaf! :wub2:

Well maybe they are trying to tell us something with this video? :wink2: You know, when I heard Mika was coming to Amsterdam and there would be a support band... I thought of Leaf right away. They perfectly fit together, especially on an evening in July! :thumb_yello:

I have got the same feeling. And if Leaf is going to be the supportband, I will cry even a little bit more....:boxed:

What do you Oldlings think of this video?

Am I the only one who sees the similarity between this one and that one of a certain (admired by us:wub2: ) artist?

Btw: I like this dutch group quite a lot.

AMP, wich group are you tlaking about?