Diana

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good Morning everyone!

Wow, I really need to stop these late nights....I'm not getting to bed until 4am most nights now. Not good! Usually, I'm up by that time and at work by 6am. I have this button that a friend gave me 20 years ago that says, "Help, I think I'm a rockstar." Well, I'm feeling that way lately.....at least with the hours I keep. I'm too much of a nightowl to be working in an early morning world. UGH!! So glad tomorrow is a Holiday here. Sleeping in more more night! YAY!!

Sad that the tour is over...but, maybe I will start getting some sleep now. At least until the madness starts over in a week. LOL

Good Morning everyone!

Wow, I really need to stop these late nights....I'm not getting to bed until 4am most nights now. Not good! Usually, I'm up by that time and at work by 6am. I have this button that a friend gave me 20 years ago that says, "Help, I think I'm a rockstar." Well, I'm feeling that way lately.....at least with the hours I keep. I'm too much of a nightowl to be working in an early morning world. UGH!! So glad tomorrow is a Holiday here. Sleeping in more more night! YAY!!

Sad that the tour is over...but, maybe I will start getting some sleep now. At least until the madness starts over in a week. LOL

Helllooooooooooooo!!!

How's you today?

THIS IS THE BEST! I TELL YOU! CANADA IS MAD ABOUT MIKA! WE ALL STORMED THE STAGE AT THE END OF LOLLIPOP! THERE WAS ABOUT 100 OF US GOING INSANE! ON STAGE! WOOOOOOOOOO

ENJOY! VANCOUVER LOVES MIKA SO MUCH IT WAS CARNIVALE! LITTERALLY

AND HAVE A LOOK AT THIS! ITS Me speaking with mika! you can look at it with the sound off because its the beautiful interaction he and I have together!

:wub2: :wub2:

I was second in line, my good friend and music teacher, laxmi was first!

we have a very special story about that...we think that MIKA knew we were in the line at the back and they flipped the line so MFC could be first.

oops sorry!

I am the girl in the PINK HAIR! I WILL BE ON THE NEXT DVD

!IAM SO JUMPY! I CAN'T SLEEP! I AM BOUNCING OFF THE CEILING!:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :wub2: :wub2:

Wow, Elanorelle! Your hair look fabolous!! You are a lucky girl:mf_lustslow:

How do you know you will be on the next DVD

Wow, Elanorelle! Your hair look fabolous!! You are a lucky girl:mf_lustslow:

How do you know you will be on the next DVD

Andy interviewed me in Seattle and said I will be on his next film. so I assume DVD. They thought the UMBRELLA was so unique and that I was so unique that Andy told MIKA about me and that I wanted to meet him and that MIKA really wants to meet me too, Andy interviewed me for 15 -20 mins in Seattle asking me about the Fan club, how I enjoy the music, do I know RAK1, what mika's music means to me, how long have I liked MIKA, the community of fans, how long I have been part of the MFC,,, why I wore what I wore, what made me make the umbrella...so they might use the umbrella as a prop,,Mika thanked me for taking care of the giftsf form the other night.

Good afternoon Oldlings :)

"Ladies and gentleman, we got th'em"

8th july, Miek and I will go to Mika in Amsterdam!! Finally we will see him live :punk: Miek will take care of the tickets, since saturday she kept them close to herself, now she locked them in the save.

Best regards,

Thats great news Alexander!!! :thumb_yello:

oh good grief - they have disabled the flash players too!!! so no you tube without sound either!!!!

Thats rotten - imagine expecting you to WORK!!!! :sneaky2:

AMP - hope your other bairns gets better soon xx