The Oldlings Thread (Part 11)

Diana

good evening/night oldlings!

i'm just back on forum and i know i should read vancouver report....too many of you have suggested to do it, but i'm not finding the courage...i want to sleep tonight!:naughty:

i spent a lovely WE in the mountains, the snow was abundant and the sun was shining!

and enrico finally decided he likes the idea of skying, which is what his father was expecting...so he tried and he loved it!

so soon you'll see the men of my family all on ski, and the lazy mother on a chair sunbathing...yes, it's me!

hope you are all well, i'm dying at the idea of being one week away from the big M....:wub2::mf_lustslow:

Robi !!!!!!!!!

Sounds a lovely weekend :wink2:

I love to ski , not done it for years !

We had a lovely weekend away too ... me and one son and my folks :thumb_yello:

tomorrow i think it is one week til we go away again:sweatdrop: :fisch:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My son Robert is 19 and my daughter Lisa is 17. I'm going with my daughter to the concert on 28-02-2008 in London.

Actually I’m the only Mika-fan in our family but I think my daughter is about to become Mika addicted as well. :naughty:

Brilliant - VLM and some of the others here are going to the 28th :punk:

OK

GOT MY VANCOUVER DOSE!!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

i don't know why i'm always surprised to read things about mika that i know so well....:wub2:

that he is a good caring boy.....:wub2:

mana has a talent for writing...my god! :thumb_yello:

and surely her mikaexperiences help her! :wink2:

so i'll lurk around a bit more and then i'd better go to sleep...see you tomorrow!

Alas no not me my friends, i could not manage the time to stay in London all week :thumbdown:

I am at 25th and 26th only :wink2:

Welcome by the way to a new oldling :thumb_yello:

Hey Vicky don't know if my pm got through, might of cut it of accidentally.

Yes the beast is coming!

I’ve seen that a couple of the Oldlings are going to the gig on 28-02-2008.

BTW, FREDDIESDOUBLE seems to be almost as famous as Mika himself… :wink2:

How true!!!! Our shy, and bashful Fred!!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

OK

GOT MY VANCOUVER DOSE!!!

i don't know why i'm always surprised to read things about mika that i know so well....:wub2:

that he is a good caring boy.....:wub2:

mana has a talent for writing...my god! :thumb_yello:

and surely her mikaexperiences help her! :wink2:

so i'll lurk around a bit more and then i'd better go to sleep...see you tomorrow!

Goodnight Robi - sweet dreams xxxxx

Are you offto bed Robi?

Night night.

Been a bit distracted, Lost was on, heh heh.

Having a bit of trouble on the Amsterdam ticket front, both my friends cards where refused, he's gonna check with his bank tomorrow to be on the safe side.

Are you offto bed Robi?

Night night.

Been a bit distracted, Lost was on, heh heh.

Having a bit of trouble on the Amsterdam ticket front, both my friends cards where refused, he's gonna check with his bank tomorrow to be on the safe side.

not gone yet....i was back to vancouver! :mf_lustslow:

night rose, i'm still so in awe for your 'liaison' with andy! you lucky pengu! :thumb_yello:

hope you are getting all yr issue sorted, sweet dreams! :mf_lustslow:

Yes i got it :wink2:

inspires me to dress up too!:roftl:

It is fun When I first started going to the shows, I was a bit nervous, but now, it's such a laugh and a lot of fun.

You'll enjoy it;-)

"Ladies and gentleman, we got th'em"

8th july, Miek and I will go to Mika in Amsterdam!! Finally we will see him live :punk: Miek will take care of the tickets, since saturday she kept them close to herself, now she locked them in the save.

Best regards,

"Ladies and gentleman, we got th'em"

8th july, Miek and I will go to Mika in Amsterdam!! Finally we will see him live :punk: Miek will take care of the tickets, since saturday she kept them close to herself, now she locked them in the save.

Best regards,

HI!~

Oh I am sooooo jealous! But in a good way: I wish you the best concert of your life!

Miek should frame the tickets and hang them on the wall in your livingroom. Never leave them out of sight:naughty: (I heard a story on the radio a few weeks ago about a man who had tickets to the European Soccer final, which Holland eventually won. But on the day of the match he couldn't find his tix and couldn't go. Now, 20 years later, he opened an old cookbook and something fell out: his tickets.....)

I was soooo thrilled about going to the Mikaconcert at July 8th, and therefore sooooo disappointed that that periode was right in the middle of our family holiday. But I am truly happy for you and everyone who is going!

(I heard a story on the radio a few weeks ago about a man who had tickets to the European Soccer final, which Holland eventually won. But on the day of the match he couldn't find his tix and couldn't go. Now, 20 years later, he opened an old cookbook and something fell out: his tickets.....)

Radio 2... :naughty: I heard that story too and I had a good laugh! :naughty: Oh well, even the man who 'lost' the tickets had a good laugh after 20 years. :naughty:

Too bad that you can't go AMP... :sad:

Miek & hubby, Mika is playing practically in your backyard, isn't he?

Hi Blue, yeah too bad. But hopefully Mika will come again to Holland, or perhaps Germany or Belgium.

We are going to a camping in the Ardeche, France. For the first time as a family we are going to drive a long way to our holiday-spot.

Pamette already pointed me to two Mika performances at festivals in the neighbourhood.