Diana

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Evening all!

Hey Kash, nice one about the Brits thing, hope you win. MFC are pretty scarce down there, I think it's just Bexx and Tia isn't it, with Jennie and Laura on the red carpet. I might be depending on if there is a run to London then, just my luck I'll be sent to Wales!:roftl:

But I am most defininately going to Amsterdam, no question, positively, certainly!

There was a bit of a wobble yesterday about my friends cards, which worried me more that he's off to the States the week after next, and he really doesn't need that worry.

But he tried again today and it was okay, so it's ALL good.

This time next week we'll all be bouncing around to Big Girls, WOO HOO!:naughty:

Evening all!

Hey Kash, nice one about the Brits thing, hope you win. MFC are pretty scarce down there, I think it's just Bexx and Tia isn't it, with Jennie and Laura on the red carpet. I might be depending on if there is a run to London then, just my luck I'll be sent to Wales!:roftl:

But I am most defininately going to Amsterdam, no question, positively, certainly!

There was a bit of a wobble yesterday about my friends cards, which worried me more that he's off to the States the week after next, and he really doesn't need that worry.

But he tried again today and it was okay, so it's ALL good.

This time next week we'll all be bouncing around to Big Girls, WOO HOO!:naughty:

Hiya Rose!

Have you got the van up and running then?

Hiya Rose!

Have you got the van up and running then?

Sadly no, but all this week I am trawling around websites looking for a reasonable priced hire/lease van with unlimited mileage that doesn't cost more than the monthly diesel bill.

Trying not to let it get me down, just thinking about next Monday to keep my spirits up:wink2:

Sadly no, but all this week I am trawling around websites looking for a reasonable priced hire/lease van with unlimited mileage that doesn't cost more than the monthly diesel bill.

Trying not to let it get me down, just thinking about next Monday to keep my spirits up:wink2:

Sorry...........phone rang...was hoping it might be the radio station but it wasn't , it was somebody asking me if I had won :naughty:

I hope you manage to find a van Rose. As you say, next week is looming large on the horrizon now so at least that is something to look forward to.:thumb_yello: And you are going to Amsterdam! Fantastic!!!:thumb_yello: I would so love to be able to go there but I can't. But never mind, I am going to France :thumb_yello:

Hi Kath and Robi, yes it will be great to see the finished item. A one off I feel, with all the hard work.

When do you come to London Robi?

shari i'll be in london on monday 25th lunch time with allegra.

we'll meet betta and run straight to travelodge, change quickly and rush to the queueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i'll leave on wednesday 27th at 8.00 pm.

will you be in london by that date?

Sorry...........phone rang...was hoping it might be the radio station but it wasn't , it was somebody asking me if I had won :naughty:

I hope you manage to find a van Rose. As you say, next week is looming large on the horrizon now so at least that is something to look forward to.:thumb_yello: And you are going to Amsterdam! Fantastic!!!:thumb_yello: I would so love to be able to go there but I can't. But never mind, I am going to France :thumb_yello:

I thought about France, but I have never been to Holland so I thought it would be nice to check it out. And if the weathers nice I could get a nice tan. RESULT!

Hi Rose, kath, Robi, Shari, anyone else.

I'm a confirmed definate for the 28th!!!!!!!!

I had such a bad night's sleep about asking for time off/throwing a sickie. And I realised I couldn't do a sickie. (And this site is public isn't it? What if people from work spend their evenings trawling through my posts!!!! :shocked: )

So I asked for the Friday morning because I can't get back on the train in time for work and it was agreed so easily; I pushed my luck and went for Thursday morning too - so I don't have to ask you to be kind enough to let me push into the queue. And it's agreed so I'm booking my train chickets.

So wey-hey woo-hoo :woot_jump: and woot!

Robi, no sadly, we will miss each other completely. We are travelling down to London on 28th. Such a pity, I was so looking forward to meeting you....

oh

yes...it's a real pity as prob we should wait for another UK tour and my divorce! :roftl:

......or maybe you coming to italy?:wink2:

I thought about France, but I have never been to Holland so I thought it would be nice to check it out. And if the weathers nice I could get a nice tan. RESULT!

I am sure it will be fantastic! :thumb_yello:

Robi, no sadly, we will miss each other completely. We are travelling down to London on 28th. Such a pity, I was so looking forward to meeting you....

And you will miss me too Shari which is a shame...we could have played out usual game of being at the same gig but not talking to each other !:naughty:

Ruth, that is brillinat news..get it in your sigi! I am confused though, what about Thursday afternoon, don't you need that off too?:shocked:

Got to go girl, sweet dreams :wub2:

goodnight sweet kath!

mmmmmm

just seen you are with FD on erase mug for mika's bday gift! i could not decide between erase and your sympathy, being both so sad and moving...then i decided for YS cause i cry too much when i listen to erase!

and it would not work....drawing and crying at the same time! :naughty:

sweet dreams!

oh

yes...it's a real pity as prob we should wait for another UK tour and my divorce! :roftl:

......or maybe you coming to italy?:wink2:

Oh , Robi I can't wait to see you next week, I'm getting very excited just thinking about it. Is it about now that Love Today will be on this time next week.

Oh somebody hit me over the head with a fish:fish: :no:

There we go then!:roftl:

Oh , Robi I can't wait to see you next week, I'm getting very excited just thinking about it. Is it about now that Love Today will be on this time next week.

why am i thinking you're getting so excited not for us only? :wink2:

joking

yes rose....you and your flag are in my heart for ever....i wish i had a whole hotel to guest you all in italy next time....:wub2:

Yes we will meet one day Robi. No plans to come to Italy I'm afraid.

Ruth, it will be good to see a fellow oldling there. I have this vision of being in the queue, the oldest couple amongst all the teens!

goodnight sweet kath!

mmmmmm

just seen you are with FD on erase mug for mika's bday gift! i could not decide between erase and your sympathy, being both so sad and moving...then i decided for YS cause i cry too much when i listen to erase!

and it would not work....drawing and crying at the same time! :naughty:

sweet dreams!

I think the sad songs will be a challenge..because all the others will be bright and jolly...........but I have an idea....just need to get together with Freddie...that may be a challenge too!:naughty:

It is SO exciting..I just can't believe it is SO close!!!!:shocked:

Ruth, that is brillinat news..get it in your sigi! I am confused though, what about Thursday afternoon, don't you need that off too?:shocked:

Sweet dreams Kath - I'm only part-time - I don't work on Thursday or Friday afternoons (lucky lucky)

I think the sad songs will be a challenge..because all the others will be bright and jolly...........but I have an idea....just need to get together with Freddie...that may be a challenge too!:naughty:

It is SO exciting..I just can't believe it is SO close!!!!:shocked:

Would n't that BE the challenge.

He keeps running away from me whenever I mention the word pumpkin!:roftl: :roftl: