The Oldlings Thread (Part 11)

Diana

Hi Christina!

Yeah, they will definately have a good time. I don't have lots of experience at these things, but I've never ever heard of an artist who is that kind to his fans. :wub2: It's like a dream come true.

I will go to bed in a bit, I had a very hard week with little sleep. I will read everything tomorrow. Then there will be like 5000 new post, I guess. :naughty:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Evening everyone...all sounds very exciting! Just popped in to say I can't be on tonight :thumbdown:

I just had my interprutation but to be honest I don't know who it was..well apart from Mika of course:naughty: I think it was Sarahlou..it was awesome...we had it on loudspeaker in the kitchen!!!:thumb_yello: Thanks Sarahlou!

I bet they all have a fantastic time...oh to be there :shocked:

Sweet dreams everyone :wub2: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I just had my interprutation but to be honest I don't know who it was..well apart from Mika of course:naughty: I think it was Sarahlou..it was awesome...we had it on loudspeaker in the kitchen!!!:thumb_yello: Thanks Sarahlou!

Sweet dreams everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know Kath I think they are really going to have a great one tonight !

PARTY !:punk:

I just got SITM from Rose !:wink2:

Take care and see you soon:thumb_yello:

I feel really excited for them all ( but also a little sorry we're not there !!!!)

Say hello to your lovely daughter :wink2:

Wonder if FD is sober !:sneaky2:

Hi Hazel! Tell her that she should get all rested. We will be here when she is ready.:thumb_yello: (as if we would go anywhere:naughty: )

I think she is doing that anyways!! It will prob take a few days to recover!:wink2: I will make sure she doesn't go anywhere (your right as is she would :naughty: ) and will look after her and get her back on the forum asap!! :naughty:

:wink2:

I think she is doing that anyways!! It will prob take a few days to recover!:wink2: I will make sure she doesn't go anywhere (your right as is she would :naughty: ) and will look after her and get her back on the forum asap!! :naughty:

Hello !!!

Big Hugs to wendi !!!

Tell her to take care and we'll se her soon :wink2:

she met MIKA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roftl: :roftl:

Hiya Elanorelle.

OK, Abby has sorted the red eye on Wendi's Mika pic so I will post it. I dare not post the other one, as I got into trouble for taking it but it is very nice so if anyone wants to pm me I will send them it :roftl:

Hope you all don't mind an intrusion from a youngling, but I just had to make a comment on that photo. It's absolutely precious.:wub2: So happy for Wendy!

Just wanted to say a quick hi in here, as I appear to be an Oldling. Though after Monday I don't feel like one much. :wink2:

Mika effect me thinks. :mf_lustslow:

I'm not complaining that he makes me feel like a teenager again. My teenager years were ****e anyway. :blush-anim-cl:

Really like Wendi's pic. :wub2:

Hiya Elanorelle.

OK, Abby has sorted the red eye on Wendi's Mika pic so I will post it. I dare not post the other one, as I got into trouble for taking it but it is very nice so if anyone wants to pm me I will send them it :roftl:

Thanks for sharing the photo. It is so precious. :wub2:

I had some fun with Andy .... and Rose! Andy confirming that ROSE IS ALWAYS his Valentine! so sweet!:wink2: She was very happy.

Ohhhhhh, I'm so happy to hear this! LOL, I guess I've been reading the wrong thread. To get the gig news that I wanted to hear....I needed to come here and not the gig reports thread. :naughty:

Thanks for sharing the photo. It is so precious. :wub2:

Ohhhhhh, I'm so happy to hear this! LOL, I guess I've been reading the wrong thread. To get the gig news that I wanted to hear....I needed to come here and not the gig reports thread. :naughty:

There has been no time to report in gig thread yet!:shocked:

It's easier here!:thumb_yello:

Yes Andy was really sweet :roftl:

hi folks ! im sitting in a internet cafe dont ask me where the fu*k i am but im somewhere near euston train station trying to kill 4 & 1/2 hours :thumbdown: helpppppppppppppp i dont know what to do is there anywhere exciting to go :boxed: