REPORTS/PHOTOS/ VIDEOS Vancouver, BC at the Orpheum 15-02-2008

dcdeb

The last North American show... for a while at least... *sigh*

Please share your stories, photos, videos of this landmark night here!

dcdeb

EDITED: REPORTS BEGIN ON PAGE 10!

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally! Word from Standard Toaster!

"Mana is backstage and waiting to get dressed."

Woo hooo!

dcdeb

:woot_jump:

Here's a real scoop!

"Cherisse lost her passport and couldn't get into Canada! New drummer tonight!"

:blink:

dcdeb

:shocked:

No Cherisse?????? :crybaby:

That really sucks...

OH NO!!! :shocked: Cherisse just HAS to be there for the final North American show! So she's stuck by herself in the US? (Or maybe she flew home early...or couldn't because she has no passport...God, I wish I could help!)

I'm already so sad it's the last show. I joined this board when the tour started (although I was lurking way before) so it's an extra-special tour. I don't want it to end! *cries*

Finally! Word from Standard Toaster!

"Mana is backstage and waiting to get dressed."

Woo hooo!

dcdeb

:yay: I can't believe she's gone from her first gig to dancing on stage with Mika in one week. Incredible!

Too bad about Cherisse. I hope it doesn't take her too long to get back to the UK. :blink:

Here's a real scoop!

dcdeb

Aww... that's actually really sad! I feel badly for her... I'm sure she would have wanted to be at the last stop on the tour. So sad if she had to go home alone.

I really like her. Sorry to all you Luke fans - and I do like him a lot - but to me Cherisse is the the best part of the band (after Mika of course). I mean, they are all integral parts of the band, it wouldn't be the same if any of them were missing, but she's so adorable! And I love her hair... did you see how HUGE her hair was on the Tonight Show? :naughty:

To prove she is who she says she is, can't they just show the border officials some video footage of her?

No one else could copy Cherisse! She could drum for them right there to prove it!

Doesn't Canada have an emergency plan for this kind of thing?

Wake up the governor & the mayor!

Here's a real scoop!

dcdeb

NOoooooooooooooooo!!!!!! :shocked:

:yay: I can't believe she's gone from her first gig to dancing on stage with Mika in one week. Incredible!

And that could be one of the benefits of being the official Mika Fan Club..

To prove she is who she says she is, can't they just show the border officials some video footage of her?

No one else could copy Cherisse! She could drum for them right there to prove it!

well the prime minister & mayor probably don't have much to do with customs & immigration... she will most likely have to contact the british embassy in usa. she will most likely need it to fly out of usa back to uk either way. if they can allow amy in... they'll let cherisse out lol

In my freak-out about Cherisse I forgot to say...

YAY MANA!!! I'm so glad she made it backstage! I knew she was nervous since Nadja isn't going to be there. At least something's going right! (Although I bet backstage is pret-tay hectic right about now.)

I guess our government can't do checks for everyone who wants to get into our country... that's why the have passports *shrugs*

It's truly awesome just how many MFCers got to be Lolli Girls. I wonder if they will continue to do that for future shows or if this was a one-off.

I'd love to do it!

everything comes down to poo!!

:naughty: Heya M'zeeee

well the prime minister & mayor probably don't have much to do with customs & immigration... she will most likely have to contact the british embassy in usa. she will most likely need it to fly out of usa back to uk either way. if they can allow amy in... they'll let cherisse out lol

:lmfao:I'd be working hard on getting Amy out.. but I'd want to keep Cherisse!!