REPORTS/PHOTOS/ VIDEOS Vancouver, BC at the Orpheum 15-02-2008

dcdeb

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a fan of this time zone. I'm up and ready to go to work the next morning before any reports :sneaky2:

JEEEENNIIIEEEE :) hi

ok i uploaded PART 1 of LOVE TODAY from SF...if u guys wanna watch while waiting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH4qSYMYTNg

i wish on youtube it looks with such good quality as on my computer :blink:

part 2 is better....uploading... lol

Well there has been enough big happenings obviously, that nobody missed me:blink: This is th first time on this tour I did not subscribe to a reports thread till after the show ended (hey, RL on a Saturday includes three kids!!)

So to sum up, we know:

a) show is over,

b) Mana was a lollipop girl (can someone kindly direct me to the thread where this event actually happened...I would love to read more about it!)

c) Cherisse is not there (lost passport, so she will be stuck at the British embassy/consulate till they can get her a new one...hope she makes it back in time for the UK shows!!!)

What else have I missed in the last 18 hours??:boxed:

ok i uploaded PART 1 of LOVE TODAY from SF...if u guys wanna watch while waiting:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! That is a great video... Why don't you try uploading it to Stage6?

Well there has been enough big happenings obviously, that nobody missed me:blink: This is th first time on this tour I did not subscribe to a reports thread till after the show ended (hey, RL on a Saturday includes three kids!!)

So to sum up, we know:

a) show is over,

b) Mana was a lollipop girl (can someone kindly direct me to the thread where this event actually happened...I would love to read more about it!)

c) Cherisse is not there (lost passport, so she will be stuck at the British embassy/consulate till they can get her a new one...hope she makes it back in time for the UK shows!!!)

i think thats about it?

Thanks Sivan! This really does help to pass the time. :punk:

So to sum up, we know:

a) show is over,

You summed it up well Blue Sky - I had to look for the news about her becoming a Lollipop Girl too! I just signed on 15 minutes ago and saw your name - you must have just read through the thread like I did. I only found some news about her getting a voicemail message from Nadja on her cellphone, more than 24 hours after the fact and that it was no longer charged. So she left a message back (telephone tag was all that happened). So perhaps she didn't want to get her hopes up and never mentioned it again ( this is all my guess though):blink:

Thank you Sivan, that's fabulous! It does make the waiting rather easier!

Is there any chance of you making a high quality downloadable version this, ( and possibly other fantastic videos??)

I could grovel obligingly and bring you jelly cakes and whipped cream?!!

You summed it up well Blue Sky - I had to look for the news about her becoming a Lollipop Girl too! I just signed on 15 minutes ago and saw your name - you must have just read through the thread like I did. I only found some news about her getting a voicemail message from Nadja on her cellphone, more than 24 hours after the fact and that it was no longer charged. So she left a message back (telephone tag was all that happened). So perhaps she didn't want to get her hopes up and never mentioned it again ( this is all my guess though):blink:

That's the only post I remember her mentioning it in..

Thank you Sivan, that's fabulous! It does make the waiting rather easier!

Is there any chance of you making a high quality downloadable version this, ( and possibly other fantastic videos??)

I could grovel obligingly and bring you jelly cakes and whipped cream?!!

Thanks Sivan! This really does help to pass the time. :punk:

lol guys... i guess its not THAT bad quality...and it took forever to upload...

hope ull be ok with these...

here is PART 2!!! im warning you... get a glass of water while watching...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHRv-28erXo

That video was yummy... LOL

(And on another note, I love the top Cherisse is wearing!)

Oh, that is just excellent!!!! It cut out, and I'm going 'No!!!! I want more!!!!'

Thank you so much!!!

ok so i am back from the best show ever!!!!! omfg!

wow...yes its true the drummer was replaced...but he was last minute and he was a canadian!!!! yayayayay cherise had lost her passport and couldnt come up from seattle!

however, the show was amazing! he did a freeking amazing job!

wow where to start!!

i was second row and when the show started i couldnt believe that mika was this close! he looked absolutly awesome and sang beautifuly!

despite his sore throat...u could tell when he spoke that his voice was not very well...he sang his heart out and he was terrific! brillient!

i took a lot of pics and i have posted them for people to check out here

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=39241&id=518541342&ref=mf

i hope that link works...if not i will figure out something else for all to see!

the craziest thing of all came at the end of the night...when security allowed these 2 young girls to jump up on the stage with mika!

then 2 more then 4 more then 8 more then everyone rushed the freakin stage!!!! it was full of people!!! to the point where we couldnt even tell mika was on stage! he disapeared in the see of people!

confetti canons blew, streamers flew and the ballons where flying! it was a state of complete chaos! people everywhere!! but sooooo much fun!!!!!

i managed to steal a big green balloon!

unfortunatly, i didnt get to meet him...or get my pic with him! BUT!

it definatly absolutly with out a doubt was the best show ever!

the crowd was insane and soooo loud (just as loud as a madonna or a spice girl concert! lol) and fun fun fun! he noticed and thanked us for the great big welcome!!!!

by the way i LOVE the new trak! i cant wait to get it somehow!!!!

well i am off to bed now! i am sure everyone is out having fun at the big mika party!

but unfortunatly i have to work at 8 in the morning! lol

thank u mika for a brillient night!

i love u ur a true artist!

keep it up! i am a fan for life!

j

xx

ps one day i will get my pic with u! lol

Thank you MikazBOI! You're the first to report in tonight! So glad you had a blast! I know what you mean when you can't believe he is really in the flesh right in front of you. And another stage rush?! OMG! :shocked:

Thank God, I thought everyone had disappeared in the abyss.

Great report thanks. (you might need to upload the pics to photobucket as facebook won't let us see them)

Another stage invasion!!

All I keep thinking is

POOR CHERISSE!! :boxed: Last night and she wasn't there for the big party!!

wow...yes its true the drummer was replaced...but he was last minute and he was a canadian!!!! yayayayay cherise had lost her passport and couldnt come up from seattle!

wow where to start!!

i was second row and when the show started i couldnt believe that mika was this close! he looked absolutly awesome and sang beautifuly!

despite his sore throat...u could tell when he spoke that his voice was not very well...he sang his heart out and he was terrific! brillient!

i hope that link works...if not i will figure out something else for all to see!

the craziest thing of all came at the end of the night...when security allowed these 2 young girls to jump up on the stage with mika!

then 2 more then 4 more then 8 more then everyone rushed the freakin stage!!!! it was full of people!!! to the point where we couldnt even tell mika was on stage! he disapeared in the see of people!

confetti canons blew, streamers flew and the ballons where flying! it was a state of complete chaos! people everywhere!! but sooooo much fun!!!!!

the crowd was insane and soooo loud (just as loud as a madonna or a spice girl concert! lol) and fun fun fun! he noticed and thanked us for the great big welcome!!!!

well i am off to bed now! i am sure everyone is out having fun at the big mika party!

j

xx

No Cherisse? :tears: Oh poor her! :no:

She lost her pass,which means she can't go back to the Uk for now either...

Pics of the replacement drummer anyone???

maybe they took the midway state drummer?:blink:

wow where to start!!

j

xx

yay! First report has arrived! Thanks for posting:thumb_yello: