OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

Did they say they were going to originally?

I'll ask them too

They said they would film...when we thought we were going to be able to give it to them in person...

but I suspect that they'll have their handy camera man around lol

*the sayings around the flaps are as follows if anyone's curious

- Always remember how to love today, "the mika way!"

-You can tell that "the staff" was comprised of all girls!

-Never forget the fans that seemed to glow NEON!

LOL I couldn't resist

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mel that is completely amazing,i love how you packed it. They are going to be so excited when they get it. Thanks for doing all you have with the construction!

and congrats on the graduation by the way!

*the sayings around the flaps are as follows if anyone's curious

- Always remember how to love today, "the mika way!"

-You can tell that "the staff" was comprised of all girls!

-Never forget the fans that seemed to glow NEON!

LOL I couldn't resist

I was wondering what it said, haha.

Very cute, Melanie. I'm sure the guys will love it.

I hope they'll record something. :)

thanks guys!

Just help me in convincing them that I'm not from a rainbow insane asylum after this lol

and I thought about telling perez... but I figured he must have met them/heard them at mika's l.a. gig...

It would be a good idea to still email him though...because mika's fame started to increase with that too....

thanks guys!

Just help me in convincing them that I'm not from a rainbow insane asylum after this lol

and I thought about telling perez... but I figured he must have met them/heard them at mika's l.a. gig...

It would be a good idea to still email him though...because mika's fame started to increase with that too....

Rainbow insane asylum, Mika fan.

Same dif.

Yes i would have thought that Perez would have heard them or at least met them, but maybe hearing it from others could convince him to make a post about it. If a bunch of people e-mail him about it perhaps he'll write something. They're hard not to like!

Since Perez helped Mika a lot, he could do the same for Midway.

We could all e-mail him=]

That has to be THE most amazing packaging job ever. Haha, they're gonna freak when they open it. They're probably expecting absolutely nothing like that. Definitely ask them if they can film the experience.

Everything about this project is awesome, right down to the packaging of the final product. Nice work! Totally cool.

Melanie the pics are WONDERFUL!!!! They are going to LOVE IT!!!

Thanks for posting up the pic of our drawing and card for the men. It's great to see it again. We wrote them a little letter and we put a pic of us with the drawing in our hands (avatar pic). We got them a card that says "You Rock".:punk:

Can't wait till they get this!!!

Love Love:wub2:

The Meyer Twins

Hey lovlies!

I commented midway telling them it was being shipped today and to be sure to film it,and i'm assuming this was nathe, cause he usually uses smilies and doesnt put his name haha

his response was:

sweeet, can't wait! camera will be ready :)

Hey lovlies!

I commented midway telling them it was being shipped today and to be sure to film it,and i'm assuming this was nathe, cause he usually uses smilies and doesnt put his name haha

his response was:

sweeet, can't wait! camera will be ready :)

YAY!!!!!!:punk::punk::punk:

They are so sweet.:wub2:

The new song on Myspace is pretty awesome! Nathan gets his voice up there. :thumb_yello:

yes, i really like it, it just reminds me of how amazing their album is going to be.

vote vote vote vote vote vote i hope it doesn't cost much... vote vote vote vote

I want to vote but I feel like it would cost a lot because I'm in America.. Do you think?

yea, i'm not sure. i texted once, i forget where, but one text cost me 2.50 i think. and these things are there to get $ :/...

nathan's voice is so emotional and raw in that song... I felt like this was gonna be the one to launch their star:blush-anim-cl:

i really love the emotion in the songs.

man, if they got some play time here, i think people would go nuts.