OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks, love_love and Marianne. :blush-anim-cl:

Cheesey, looks good! Didn't you also have an idea like this before? Are you making two?

Daenen.jpg

--Jack

i did have that idea!!!! i think i'll replace the drumset on the shirt with yours! it's brilliant!!

do you stull have a pic of the whole drumset?

all of these are reallllly good!

what program are you guys using to put all of the pictures together.. especially the drum stick one.

i have a few pictures that work together, but i dont have photoshop so its harder to make the complete picture. i was thinking of tracing some/drawing them and then scanning. what have you guys been doing?

Here's what i've been working on...

It's definitely not done yet, and i'm working on trying to make the image show up a little better. if its hard to tell what it is.. its a tree, with a pic of wise kinda underneith playing his guitar (theres a snake somewhere in there too but its hard to make out)

i wanted to add a few of those birds on the top, but i didnt do that yet. feel free to give your input or help!

post-4706-142983676468_thumb.jpg

Here's what i've been working on...

It's definitely not done yet, and i'm working on trying to make the image show up a little better. if its hard to tell what it is.. its a tree, with a pic of wise kinda underneith playing his guitar (theres a snake somewhere in there too but its hard to make out)

i wanted to add a few of those birds on the top, but i didnt do that yet. feel free to give your input or help!

That tree is awesome. Very nice!

BOOKS HAVE ARRIVED TO ME!:punk:

I'll have to take pics later, but they are FABULOUS:mf_lustslow:

So, t-shirt stuff needs to be sorted out asap...

YAY!!! Can't wait for the pics!!!

mine is finished!!!

:biggrin2:

Ours is finished too. A pic of it is on the top of this page. Don't know if you all like it? How are we all going to do this? Are we going to put stuff on the backs? Where are we going to order from. We are just a little stressed because we don't know how the total cost is going to come out.

Ours is finished too. A pic of it is on the top of this page. Don't know if you all like it? How are we all going to do this? Are we going to put stuff on the backs? Where are we going to order from. We are just a little stressed because we don't know how the total cost is going to come out.

i sent a pic of my basic idea somewhere on this page, but i still have to photoshop the picture a little to make it flow better, but i'll be done definitely by this weekend. if you guys have any ideas or changes, let me know!!

as for the ordering.. should we all order the shirts we made ourselves.. because i know that i want to get one for me too hahah. and i still like the idea of putting their last names or nicknames or w/e on the back of the shirt.. or we can even use jackviolet's picture of them on the back. i think the shirt will come out to approx $20.

should we send the shirts with the book? or should we try to give them the shirts personally? i really dont have a preference, but i'd feel bad delaying the sending of the books even more.

i sent a pic of my basic idea somewhere on this page, but i still have to photoshop the picture a little to make it flow better, but i'll be done definitely by this weekend. if you guys have any ideas or changes, let me know!!

as for the ordering.. should we all order the shirts we made ourselves.. because i know that i want to get one for me too hahah. and i still like the idea of putting their last names or nicknames or w/e on the back of the shirt.. or we can even use jackviolet's picture of them on the back. i think the shirt will come out to approx $20.

should we send the shirts with the book? or should we try to give them the shirts personally? i really dont have a preference, but i'd feel bad delaying the sending of the books even more.

Yeah we either have to order the shirts fast because we all know that their probably waiting for the books.

We also like the idea of useing names/nicknames on the back.

On our shirt we used on the front "The Midway State". Is that fine or should be use "Killer" or "Kirsh"?

M. Twins

Yeah we either have to order the shirts fast because we all know that their probably waiting for the books.

We also like the idea of useing names/nicknames on the back.

On our shirt we used on the front "The Midway State". Is that fine or should be use "Killer" or "Kirsh"?

M. Twins

personally, im a fan of "killer kirsh" because that kinda makes it his own, and it fits his personality since he always wears that killer shirt. but you can always leave the front the way it is with "the midway state" and put killer kirsh on the back.

I like your t shirt :)

If someone wants to take responsibility for this project, and have it be seperate from the book than that's cool. The t's may take a while, and I kinda wanted to send out the books as soon as I receive marianne's drawing...just because my sister's got her wedding coming up and I'll be swamped...

so, whoever wants to take over can ask rosie if its ok to mail the shirts to them when they're set...but as for Nathan's... I don't know what to do anymore about it!:roftl:

So, if there's anyone who wants to take that over than please do :)

I can co design it, but the tech. stuff is impossible for me to do right now since I've got finals...perhaps marianne can help out, I'll have to talk to her sometime.

BUt basically, I think the first priority should be shipping out the books:thumb_yello:

If someone wants to take responsibility for this project, and have it be seperate from the book than that's cool. The t's may take a while, and I kinda wanted to send out the books as soon as I receive marianne's drawing...just because my sister's got her wedding coming up and I'll be swamped...

so, whoever wants to take over can ask rosie if its ok to mail the shirts to them when they're set...but as for Nathan's... I don't know what to do anymore about it!:roftl:

I can co design it, but the tech. stuff is impossible for me to do right now since I've got finals...perhaps marianne can help out, I'll have to talk to her sometime.

BUt basically, I think the first priority should be shipping out the books:thumb_yello:

i don't mind taking responsibility for the shirts.. it wouldn't make sense to wait for the shirts to be ready to send the book. how do i contact rosie?

if i end up taking responsibility for the shirts... maybe the designers can order the shirts themselves, then send it over to me, and i'll send the whole package to midway.

i don't mind taking responsibility for the shirts.. it wouldn't make sense to wait for the shirts to be ready to send the book. how do i contact rosie?

if i end up taking responsibility for the shirts... maybe the designers can order the shirts themselves, then send it over to me, and i'll send the whole package to midway.

That sounds good to me:thumb_yello: I mean if you have time and all than I think it'll be great :)

rosie works for their managment I believe and I contact her here:

rosie@equatormusic.ca

Yeah, designing the shirts seemed a little more complicated than we thought. It turns out that the site we designed ours from doesn't take any other payment besides credit and we just cannot do that. We don't really have any other options and we don't really know where to turn right now.

I guess we have all the time in the world to design shirts. We definately want to get those books mailed off. We shouldn't delay those for the shirts because we're pretty sure that they are expecting them.

Hi Melanie. So when is it that you will send the books off to the midway state? We knew you were still waiting for Marianne's drawing. Can't wait. We know they will love it. Can't wait to see pictures. We wonder if they know they will be receiving 4 books.

We mentioned in the card we sent with our drawing that you guys will have to share or fight over who gets the drawing.:naughty: since there is only one. We hope they like it.:wub2:

Ahhhhhhh, so glad the mfc is back and running. And that post from Mika!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: