OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

I have received Marianne's drawing:thumb_yello:

BUT now the issue is ME finding TIME to package and send the books... I graduate this friday and I've got finals all week. I think at the latest I'll send the books next Monday, so they should get it by the end of that week.

And I'll have to find time to take pictures of the books as well before than.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This T-shirt thing seems interesting. Looks like you have already decided who is doing what. But let me know if you need any kind of help, as I would love to take part in it too! I'm back at home from my internet break and I have time for designing right now. :wink2::thumb_yello:

By the way, I dreamed of the guys last night! They were coming for a tour in Europe, and they wanted to start it from Finland! They also wanted me to be their tourist guide in Helsinki. :naughty:

OOOH! They look gorgeous!!! :shocked::wub2: I can't wait for them to get the books! :punk:

Yesterday I thought that we could make something like this for Palladium as well. No-one except me seems interested at this point. :thumbdown:

Nathan wants to make my dream happen in reality! :naughty::roftl::wub2:

:naughty: I'll have to check their comments lol

I can't stress enough how excited I am for them to get these books... it was worth IT ALL!

The haters hating :P,

the computer deleting my first draft of the entire freakin book

the money...

everything will just be sooo worth it... I can't think of anyone more worthy (other than mika of course) of a project like this. They tell me over and over again that we "you guys" are amazing... I love them for loving the fans man

I'll try and ship the package out thursday:thumb_yello:

hey guys

as for the shirts proj.. any updates or plans?

i think that if possible we should try to get them the shirts before they go on their summer tour... i realllly wish they'd put their tour dates up. im really nervous that their ny show will be the same day as my college orientation or something. that way we can wear the shirt we made them when we see them =)

the meyer twins.. did u guys find a way to order/get the shirts?

i basically have my pic ready, im just nervous that when it copies onto the shirt it will come out bad.

oh, and has anyone decided to make nathan's shirt?

hey guys

i think that if possible we should try to get them the shirts before they go on their summer tour... i realllly wish they'd put their tour dates up. im really nervous that their ny show will be the same day as my college orientation or something. that way we can wear the shirt we made them when we see them =)

i basically have my pic ready, im just nervous that when it copies onto the shirt it will come out bad.

I can devote more time to Nathan's design come saturday, but I think I will collaborate with marianne too

hey guys

We are kinda out of options now. It's like we don't have credit so we can't order them from the site we designed it on. Yeah it's always nerve racking that the shirt will turn out bad. The only other option is that we all pick a site to order the shirts, design them in one account and then donate money to one person, so that they could order them? That is totally not set in stone, it's just an idea. So, does anybody have any options for us? Yeah summer tour dates would be awesome right about now. And they better play St. Louis because they kinda half promised. (not really):naughty:

hey, new blog

Hey guys,

** WE NEED YOUR HELP! **

We've been nominated for a "Fan Choice Award" in a contest put on by NXNE (a music festival) in Canada. This is a fan voting contest so we need your help.

Between June 12-15 we need you all to text "The Midway State" to 288288 AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE! (LIKE 1000 TIMES)

If we get the most votes/texts we will win a big prize that is gonna help us make more music and get on the road to play for you guys! So all the help you can offer is MUCH APPRECIATED!

WE LOVE YOU.

- Midway

looks like we have got some work to do!

somebody could start a thread...?

It shouldn't, as long as you don't text literally 1,000 times haha.

Don't worry though, I have free texting, which I hardly ever use

so I'll text enough for the both of us.:wink2:

thankgod i have unlimited texting:naughty: i hope that includes these ones:boxed:

haha' date=' cool. i have unlimited texting with verizons network.....and then 50 free others a month. but sometimes things like this cost things no matter what, but i'll txt anyways='] maybe i could ask them...hmm

This is going to be shipped off to Canada tomorrow!

*I had fun decorating lol...the letters around the flaps spell out "love love":roftl:

In the box : top-message to Rosie (management)

-letter just to get things rolling for the boys lol

-the sides have writing on them... I hope you can read em'

-underneath the letters, was the twins drawing...under that was marianne's drawing...and than

tada! the books snuggly wrapped in bubble wrap

and at the very bottom I enclosed some of the confetti from mika's last london show...sent to me from my mika mail pal kamiva:naughty:

wooohooooo

033.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg