Mikagasmic pics, chapter 8: the MIKA revenge

avoca

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

omg that is like my favorite picture!!! i have other ones that are from that concert i will post them in my next post:wink2:

These are from T4 which was in my hometown and I was away on holiday and missed it, 2 miles from my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbdown::no::badmood::crybaby:

Yes, but don't think Mika will!! My husband actually does the Health and Safety for it and can get get backstage passes aswell!

**prays Mika WILL be there**

ooooooooo i am praying for u for him to be there (if any of that just made sense :naughty:) when is it? and do u think ur hubby can snag me some backstage passes :naughty:

ooooooooo i am praying for u for him to be there (if any of that just made sense :naughty:) when is it? and do u think ur hubby can snag me some backstage passes :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Its in July but the date hasn't been released yet, so I can't really say, even though I know, if that makes sense! I'll ask my hubby for you!!:naughty:

hahahaha!!! maybe banana and ice cream my mom gives me that all the time claiming its healthy for u "ice cream is very very very good for u becasue it has calcium and the banana has potassium"-mommy weinberg hahaha she even sorta has an accent kind of like rafas when she says it! she eats ice cream and bananas like a religion!

Lol! I like banana in my cereal. I think it would be weird with icecream :blink: and also crushed ice

Old one but wow he looks so good in white!!

0710280905121480845.jpg

Indeed. The detail on the pants is :wub2:. And so is the person in them :P

Haha' date=' he was eating soup in that picture. Those are noodles, not bananas. [/quote']

Uh oh, are you sure? *goes to look at picture again*

22542552262c07d77b4eo1rw0.jpg

So are you saying it is like this kind of pasta:

bowtie.jpg

Yeah, it could be ... okay, yes, now it looks more like that than banana... yes, it's definately pasta ...

*feels stupid*

I do love his hair in that picture btw... in contrast to the "granny curls".

(lol, while googling for that, I found this: Smurfs_Pasta_Delverde.jpg WANT!)

Lol! I love the names you've given them! The pictures from this festival look so brilliant because it's outside' date=' with the sky as the background, the lighting is perfect. :wub2:

Yes, but don't think Mika will!! My husband actually does the Health and Safety for it and can get get backstage passes aswell!

**prays Mika WILL be there**

Ooooh, backstage passes! *prays also, for your sake*

Lol! I love the names you've given them! The pictures from this festival look so brilliant because it's outside, with the sky as the background, the lighting is perfect. :wub2:

:roftl:

It was the first nice day we had, had for a while and it shone on Mika!!

I hope Johnny prays for me too!!:thumb_yello:

Lol! I love the names you've given them! The pictures from this festival look so brilliant because it's outside, with the sky as the background, the lighting is perfect. :wub2:

:roftl:

It was the first nice day we had, had for a while and it shone on Mika!!

I hope Johnny prays for me too!!:thumb_yello:

jonny + the mfc will pray for u :wink2: