Mikagasmic pics, chapter 8: the MIKA revenge

avoca

I have returned! What kind of a useless homework assignment is making a paper puppet of Forest Gump?...For a Senior in hugh school...?

Anywayyyy! Back to the pictures. I'll add a few bracelet ones for you Godiva.

IMG_4648.jpg

(I don't know why these pics are so big. Oh well...)

AHHHH!! ABSOLUTELY FRIGGIN LOVELY!!!!! what an amazing way to start my day:wink2: thankyouthankyouthankyou. wow, you have some NICE close ups!

Again, my mom's nagging me to get off the comp. Probably for the best. This place is robbing me of my sleep:shocked:. But, this convo WILL continue later!:wink2:

Goodnight!!!

THANKYOU again. If you have any more pic-don't be shy- post them pleaaaase! They are really great:wink2: :roftl::wub2:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

more i found on photobucket :D :

m2-1.jpg

m1.jpg

my photobucket's bursting because of this thread!!:

http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d116/la-guinevere/mika/

:bleh:

hahaha the first one he looks like he is about to dive into her boobies:naughty: or taking a sneak preview on whats in her shirt lol:roftl:

the second one he looks just a bit dazed:wub2:

Alrighty, so i just got a BUNCH of photos and videos from the Toronto concert jan 29 (from my friend who went) should i put them here or try and find the toronto thread again...?

is anybody interested in seeing them here?

oh, and YAYYYYYY 1000 posts!!! actually this is 1001 woot woot:roftl: :bleh:

Alrighty, so i just got a BUNCH of photos and videos from the Toronto concert jan 29 (from my friend who went) should i put them here or try and find the toronto thread again...?

is anybody interested in seeing them here?

oh, and YAYYYYYY 1000 posts!!! actually this is 1001 woot woot:roftl: :bleh:

yay i was the 1000th post! hahaha and yes i wanna see them!

omg ur piano teacher must be hot!

haha, nooo, not really...i think he's a bit older then mika...but he also has got curls, and he's very slim like mika and he's just a bit similar in his wary...i don't know.

after the mika concert, it was really a bit strange to go to the piano lessons:)

post the sexy ones here which may just be all of them

lol' date=' alrighty i looked over them and they aren't the BEST of quality- but they have mika in them so that pretty much makes them amazing:wink2:

Oh, and again, these are from my friend Sophie who was in the audience, she gave me here camera to put these on here- 3 cheers for sophie!

[img']http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc165/LadyMadonna922/P1290445.jpg[/img]

P1290405.jpg

P1290423.jpgP1290424.jpg

P1290449.jpg

this would be a good tushy shot if the dumbass didn't have their camera in the way

P1290471.jpg

Last one is of me, i was in the middle of walking up to do the little dance hehe. Mika is kind of blurry, but to the left yay!