avoca

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Caro look what you started! :roftl::naughty:

Haven't talked to you in ages! what ever happened to Return of The Penguins? where has it gone?? :sad:

:naughty:

Hey Shaza!!! I know :sad: I'm very busy! Concerning the penguins I think they are dead... I didn't speak to Sara and Reni since one month :crybaby:

I have black converse, not as clean as mika's hahaha, mine has red cordes, i have white converse like mika's and red converse like mika's, wiiii!!!!

i have green, grey and blue converse i brought them back from Melbourne Australia last year and i cartn located them any where in Tasmaina to fit my god damn foot so i guess next time i go to Melborune i will be paying a few pairs back

:naughty:

Hey Shaza!!! I know :sad: I'm very busy! Concerning the penguins I think they are dead... I didn't speak to Sara and Reni since one month :crybaby:

Yeah! I've been really busy too, I was off here for a good while and when I came back return of the penguins was nowhere to be seen! :shocked:

Have Sara and Reni been offline all this time or what has happened to the thread? It's strange how it just disappeared ... :sad:

Yeah! I've been really busy too, I was off here for a good while and when I came back return of the penguins was nowhere to be seen! :shocked:

Have Sara and Reni been offline all this time or what has happened to the thread? It's strange how it just disappeared ... :sad:

Yes really strange... I don't know what happen :boxed:

Reni

Last Activity: 21-02-2008 10:29 AM

sara101

Last Activity: 26-02-2008 11:01 PM

:shocked:

im trying to get my god damn hands on a pair of black converses like those

I have them:D Whenever I tell my friends: "Do you guys know.. Mika has the EXACT same ones... yup!" They'd all stare at me and go: "They're converse Dana.." Finally, someone who respects the shoes!:bleh: