Mikagasmic pics, chapter 8: the MIKA revenge

avoca

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I might be wrong, but they were filed under Mika/North American Tour 2008/Toronto on my computer. :bleh:

Oh toronto! jeez of all people I should have known that. Ah, now i see that t-shirt he has on. sorry, i'm being lazy then lol.

i wish he would vary the clothes he wears at his tours more, its hard to tell each one apart.

Oh toronto! jeez of all people I should have known that. Ah, now i see that t-shirt he has on. sorry, i'm being lazy then lol.

i wish he would vary the clothes he wears at his tours more, its hard to tell each one apart.

I wish he did too! :doh: It's so hard to keep track! Especially his last European tour! :roftl: I just have a folder of all the pictures. :bleh: I liked it when he dressed differently at every concert! :wub2:

I wish he did too! :doh: It's so hard to keep track! Especially his last European tour! :roftl: I just have a folder of all the pictures. :bleh: I liked it when he dressed differently at every concert! :wub2:

exactly. its so much easier when he wears red jeans and white braces with a distinct tee one night, then blue jeans and black braces the next then a jacket and black jeans with no braces the next...etc. its a lot easier than figuring out which nights he wore the white shirt with dark blue sewn on braces and which nights he wore the white shirt with black sewn on braces. i want red jeans and green jeans back!

Thanks to Greta for posting these!!

Find Mika

mika79.jpg

Woah dang, I think I've been there!

love the pics. i have to go for a run now:thumbdown: but I guess thats alright becasue that means i get to listen to Mika!! YAY! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :wub2: :wub2:

that one is from Glastonbury

if you see Big Girl in Glastonbury

you see that mika walk near the big girl and then in the big screen you see she walks out cleaning her mouth :mf_rosetinted:

haha i've seen that video a few times by now but never noticed that! gotta see it again!

and why the hell would she clean her mouth? :shocked: she must be crazy... lol