• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

come on, that's not a ruined picture!

it looks perfect! *drools* hahah :wub2:

RUINED THE PICTURE??!!:shocked: NO waaaayyyyy! I am in love with it!! I would love to have a pic like that in my collection!:roftl:

I love the grace kelly one also. Very cute.

I was just kidding! :naughty: How could Mika's face ruin a picture?!?!?!? Impossible. :glasses2a:

:naughty:

oh my, in that pic they shine and everything!!!

I know! Absolutely perfect! :wub2:

He really does have nice nails.:roftl:

I first noticed that in the dvd when he's talking about his family.

really?, where he's sitted in a terrace with an indian statue behind?:blink::mf_rosetinted:

they're perfect!! better than mine, i can't let them grow for more than 3 weeks...i bite them:thumbdown:

I wish I had more close-ups. :sad: I like this one though! INTENSE! :naughty:

Chicago94.jpg

I wish this one was more clear.. LOVE THE HAIR!!!

mikaconcert96.jpg

I just love this one because he's turning to go jump across the stage! YAY!

mikaconcert106.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Chicago16.jpg

Woops! Wrong picture! I meant this one! LMFAO

Chicago14.jpg

really?, where he's sitted in a terrace with an indian statue behind?:blink::mf_rosetinted:

they're perfect!! better than mine, i can't let them grow for more than 3 weeks...i bite them:thumbdown:

Precisely!:roftl::naughty: I actually paused it to get a better view of his nails.:naughty:

Ok, I really have to go! Eeek!

I haven't bitten my nails off for a week now! :biggrin2: But I fear I may have to soon :naughty:

I haven't bitten my nails off for a week now! :biggrin2: But I fear I may have to soon :naughty:

oh!! great achievement!!

mine are growing now, after the last bitting week

when they grow til their maximum i just bite them:thumbdown:

ok, im off to bed!!

oh!! great achievement!!

mine are growing now, after the last bitting week

when they grow til their maximum i just bite them:thumbdown:

Thank you! *bows* I will bite them off tomorrow though.. I just know it. :no: Whenever I'm at school and I'm bored I bite them on accident and I don't even notice until later. Well I'm off to bed. :bleh:

Good night!

Morning all!!

Just wanted to say I had a terrible night, so much pain and felt really bad. Got only 4 hours of sleep :boxed: and morning came way too early... But I turned on the pc to look if there were any other new pics, and you (and your pics off course:naughty: ) make me feel much better! Mika and MFC are the best medicins I guess. Maybe my physician can wright a recipe so that I can get my internet and all his gigs, cd's dvd's and so on for free:thumb_yello: :bleh:

Thanks for cheering me up!!:wink2:

Morning all!!

Just wanted to say I had a terrible night, so much pain and felt really bad. Got only 4 hours of sleep :boxed: and morning came way too early... But I turned on the pc to look if there were any other new pics, and you (and your pics off course:naughty: ) make me feel much better! Mika and MFC are the best medicins I guess. Maybe my physician can wright a recipe so that I can get my internet and all his gigs, cd's dvd's and so on for free:thumb_yello: :bleh:

Thanks for cheering me up!!:wink2:

Anouk, it's exactly the same for me: I suffer from a chronic illness and these days are particularly hard but Mika and MFC help to keep my mood up! So thank u from me too!:thumb_yello:

Anouk, it's exactly the same for me: I suffer from a chronic illness and these days are particularly hard but Mika and MFC help to keep my mood up! So thank u from me too!:thumb_yello:

its what is keeping me from going insane!

It really sucks, being ill! I've got two chronic illnesses, and one of them is quite serious. Makes that I've got a lot of pain, my lungs are damaged and work for only 50% and nowadays it's almost everywhere in my body. Medicines don't work that well, I've got stuck at home for almost 5 years, not able to work and I feel like my life's standing still while others got married and so on. Not funny:thumbdown: It's sometimes really hard to be strong, especially when you get bad news about examinations, or that the medicines don't work. Sometimes I'm feeling alone, like no one of my friends totally understands me because they're healthy, happily for them:wink2: But there are worser things, I have food, a home, friends and my music. And now I've got the MFC too:thumb_yello:

It really sucks, being ill! I've got two chronic illnesses, and one of them is quite serious. Makes that I've got a lot of pain, my lungs are damaged and work for only 50% and nowadays it's almost everywhere in my body. Medicines don't work that well, I've got stuck at home for almost 5 years, not able to work and I feel like my life's standing still while others got married and so on. Not funny:thumbdown: It's sometimes really hard to be strong, especially when you get bad news about examinations, or that the medicines don't work. Sometimes I'm feeling alone, like no one of my friends totally understands me because they're healthy, happily for them:wink2: But there are worser things, I have food, a home, friends and my music. And now I've got the MFC too:thumb_yello:
Anouk, I'm very sorry for your health and I can understand u - as soon as I feel I'll come to your thread so we chat a bit if u want 60.gif