Mikagasmic pics, chapter 8: the MIKA revenge

avoca

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thx Laurel! Well, Colombia is a country with 2 big terrorist groups: FARC and ELN, even though there's internal war, i live in a state that has never been visited by any of those terrorist, we lived... basicly really calm but worried about some other places that didn't had our luck. With this war, everything changed and thinking about death was an ordinary thought in daily bases *long breath* That's why I love music so much! It can take your mind out of problems, cheer u up and give u happyness... But ok, the war is not eminent now and my face is :D again as well as all Colombian, Venezuelan an Ecuatorian people!

I love your siggy so much! :wub2: It's just the cutest thing!

Thx Laurel! Well, Colombia is a country with 2 big terrorist groups: FARC and ELN, even though there's internal war, i live in a state that has never been visited by any of those terrorist, we lived... basicly really calm but worried about some other places that didn't had our luck. With this war, everything changed and thinking about death was an ordinary thought in daily bases *long breath* That's why I love music so much! It can take your mind out of problems, cheer u up and give u happyness... But ok, the war is not eminent now and my face is :D again as well as all Colombian, Venezuelan an Ecuatorian people!

:boxed:

ok listen to the music, but keep an eyen on the news also...I heard the situation is critical

I have read about FARC in Dutch newspapers. I'm so happy for you that there isn't going to be a war.

too young to handle these sort of pictures :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: :naughty:

I turn 14 on april 6th...and I can handle the heat *puts on mika proof vest and watches with pleasure*

*points and laughs*

16!!!!!!! in less than 3 monthes :biggrin2::lmfao:

14 april 6th:mf_rosetinted: HAHAHAHA

Okay we will be 22 on July 20th (Moon Landing Anniversary). Awww so close to Mikas age and birthday. We'll be 2 years apart for about a month and then it will be 3. Yes we are a tad obsessed, but then again who isn't. And the best word for obsessed is......passionate!

Love Love:wub2:

The 22......but don't look it

Meyer Twins