Mikagasmic pics, chapter 8: the MIKA revenge

avoca

awww, I hope I can control myself when I get the chance to see him, I was so ecstatic when he was on the tv at the grammy red carpet.

Ugh! I have a major problem :no: I cried when I saw Mika on So You Think You Can Dance because I was so happy that he wore his tight blue pants. *rolls eyes* I really need to gain control of my life... or get one :lmfao:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

untitled1111111.jpg

This is soooooooooooooooooooooooo I don't even know the word. Wonder how old he was? 17?

If I had been in high school or college with him, I would of never got any work done ever for looking at him.

he looks like one of my x-bf...hmmm...maybe get back togethre with him hahah his name was Mike!!! hahah

mind you my x has cut his hair now..grrr

I put that chum interview on youtube :lmfao:

I'm so bored today! http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dKn9l1g0Ss4

Thx 4 sharing it! hahaha i've watched all of ur videos in youtube and i didn't knew "mrspenimman" was u haha :roftl: :roftl: n-e-way, can u tell me where can i find the pic on minute 3:36?? Pretty pls!?? :blush-anim-cl: I love that pic n i don't have it in my collection yet!

In nyc, at the surprise acousitic gig... I knew that if he sang everybody's talking that I would lose it! and he did...and I just absolutley could not control it. Now, I was in the front tearing up...so I am certain that he saw because I thought " Oh God, oh God Mika's looking at me...and I'm wiping my nose:boxed: " Still, I think he was touched...I wasn't like crying loud just a teardrop or two "on fire":punk: :roftl:

I put that chum interview on youtube :lmfao:

I'm so bored today! http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dKn9l1g0Ss4

Thx 4 sharing it! hahaha i've watched all of ur videos in youtube and i didn't knew u were "mrspenimman" :roftl: :roftl: n-e-way, can u tell me where can i find the pic on minute 3:36?? Pretty pls!?? :blush-anim-cl: I love that pic n i don't have it in my collection yet!

Thx 4 sharing it! hahaha i've watched all of ur videos in youtube and i didn't knew u were "mrspenimman" :roftl: :roftl: n-e-way, can u tell me where can i find the pic on minute 3:36?? Pretty pls!?? :blush-anim-cl: I love that pic n i don't have it in my collection yet!

Misc17.jpg

you know a beauty mark...like a little dot that you're born with... we have the same one on our shoulder:naughty: and she's got boney little arms like moi:

Oh :doh: I've never heard them called that before.. I guess I have the same arms too? :naughty: Just bonier...

No i think id be more likely to just stand there with my mouth wide open, based on the last time i met him!:shocked:

Oh God, don't remind me. That's exactly what I did when I first saw him walk toward me. I was frozen on the spot for a few seconds with my mouth hanging open, and I'm sure he was thinking, "Okay, are you going to move?"

I've cried before lol

just a little bit, not wailing or anything...when happy ending came on forget it man... like I said though, it was only a little bit because I couldn't really see him that well :(

When he sang "Any Other World" I teared up. I think the security guard standing in front of me thought I was really weird.

Favorite Screencap

mika271.jpg

Where is that from?! His smile...:wub2: