Mikagasmic pics, chapter 8: the MIKA revenge

avoca

Don't mean to be awkward lol but does anyone have that picture I wanted in full - ie cos' it zooms out so you can see more of his face.

Pweety please

what pic you're searching?...guess I've to buy another external memory soon:naughty:

*opens the Mikagasmic folder*

9kqrfp.gif

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what pic you're searching?...guess I've to buy another external memory soon:naughty:

*opens the Mikagasmic folder*

9kqrfp.gif

Haha.....same problem here. That folder becomes bigger and bigger by the day. Think it's time to save some pics to cd:naughty:

Oh stop! you're killing me!!

:lmfao:

I can't believe the impact bringing that smilie into the thread had last night! :lmao:

i was following up on the thread this morning, and you can't believe how much i giggled to myself because of that smilie. XD

see that darn drool smilie....wonder if i can make it work :drool:....its just sooo fantastic!!!

think mika should have a persnal photographer everyday so we can constatnly get updates on the mikagasmic photos :P, the photographer could lfollow him thruout the day doing things...

*Raises hand* im happy to be that photographer :P

untitled1111111.jpg

This is soooooooooooooooooooooooo I don't even know the word. Wonder how old he was? 17?

If I had been in high school or college with him, I would of never got any work done ever for looking at him.

This is one of my fav. pics!! :wub2:

I mean.. LOOK AT HIM!! :mf_lustslow:

see that darn drool smilie....wonder if i can make it work :drool:....its just sooo fantastic!!!

think mika should have a persnal photographer everyday so we can constatnly get updates on the mikagasmic photos :P, the photographer could lfollow him thruout the day doing things...

*Raises hand* im happy to be that photographer :P

That's a damn good idea.

Not too sure that it's a good idea having one of us though to do it

We'd be too busy staring at him to take pics and then would have fellow MFC'ers shouting at us for not doing our job properly

:roftl:

14iv7.jpg

This one makes me wanna grab him, cover him in kisses, hug him SOOOO tight and profess my love to him for the rest of my life!:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

And to all those gig cryers or criers or how ever you spell it..I cried at my Mika gig too...but..no one seemed to notice:biggrin2:

I couldn't BELIEVE I was there in the first place and then to see him walk onto the stage like that....dressed up in his white shirt and pants with the golden jacket...I nearly died. Like...literally DIED.

I cried the whole night AND like...a month after:bleh: Just tears of joy and disbelief...no wailing!

(first Mika gig...don't blame me:mf_rosetinted: )

I don't think people can shoot you for being emotional.

I think going to gigs is such an amazing experience - it's even better if you completely love the artist your going to watch.

I did get quite emotional myself when he finally came on stage - I'm just good at hiding it lol

His voice just sends shivers down your back and then when he first came bounding over to my side - *dead*

Didn't let it show though - remained cool calm and collected even though my head was spinning lol