The "Pink Sunglasses Smiley" Tribute.

Posterofagirl

"A picture is worth a thousand words" In our case, this smiley :mf_rosetinted: in the MFC has become a symbol, a legend even!So go ahead and show everyone your “pink sunglasses smiley face”

Everyone is welcome to take a picture of you wearing sunglasses and show us your indifference here.

Or don’t if you are too indifferent.:mf_rosetinted:

(I’m only joking here:wink2: )

This idea was started by Sunshine931, Becks, and Casiopée, but I will let them tell you that story.

I just thought their idea deserved a special thread and continuous use of "Pink Sunglasses Smilies"

So go ahead, post it...if you want.:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I believe I will start off this thread with a couple of pics.....

rose.jpg

Cassipée, Becks and sunshine931

IMG_0209.jpg

moi!!

Okay so this whole thing started on MSN actually....

I was bored with the lame emoticons on my aMSN for Mac and learned how to make custom ones and since the three of us loved this little guy :mf_rosetinted: , I decided to steal it so we could use it on MSN cuz it is just that awesome :mf_rosetinted:

So we used it so much and we often joked about how it would be nice to be able to use it in real conversations....on Skype sunshine931 and I had drawn it and would flash it on the screen when we felt the need :naughty:

So when I was in Montréal for the Mika gig, I had originally found an ugly pair of pink sunglasses at a little store in the Winnipeg airport (nothing else to do).

We ended up going to an Ardénes store in Montréal and got matching glasses and carried them with us the whole trip...just in case :mf_rosetinted:

The pic of the three of us was taken right after the fateful shopping trip!!!

So there is the story!! It's fun...

Oh and if you don't happen to have pink sunglasses and feel the need to "use" this particular smiley in your everyday life,you can always pretend to put on the sunglasses....

WARNING: DO THIS ONLY IN THE PRESENCE OF ANOTHER MFCER!!! NO ONE ELSE GETS IT AND LOOKS AT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A LOON!!! :mf_rosetinted:

Cool :mf_rosetinted:

Posterofagirl and Becks: you are crazy :roftl: Too bad Vero is on the beach, she'd love this thread

So here's mine

IMG_2772.jpg

Not my best pic but I'll take some more ....

Love it!!

I have forward the link to Véro so that when she gets back she can go directly to this thread

GKanything.gifGKanything.gifGKanything.gif

Those are fun!! I love to have a pair!!

mine are not exactly pink:

l_669e30024fcec4d2b7a3fa83f9639f57.jpg

I think they look fabby dahling....

thanks everyone that has posted!! Those are some fantastic pictures.

the only sunglasses I own actually are these glow ones that flash pink, hey have a battery attached much like those seen on the website where everyone buys flashing hearts!

:roftl:

I always think it looks like it's wearing one of those pink sleeper masks. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Those are great alternatives to the pink sunglasses, I would love to see those!! Post your picture! As i said before, any sunglasses will do (even paper ones) you just need the right attitude. :mf_rosetinted:

GKanything.gifGKanything.gifGKanything.gif

LOL! those are great!