Sara Bareilles

mandilambi

well sad thing is,I can't even buy it on the cached site :lol3:

But I do love the Gravity one...wonder if I should? :naughty: Is it nice fluffy cotton?

Okay so I zoomed and squinted and did a bit of guess work but I think it say's 'Hi, My name's Sara and I love you. But I'm not gonna write a song about it' I might have just imagined that though....

Well I dunno about fluffy cotton but its just...regular cotton? It's made by American Apparel so it's not the usualy cheap merch stuff that feels like paper.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so I zoomed and squinted and did a bit of guess work but I think it say's 'Hi, My name's Sara and I love you. But I'm not gonna write a song about it' I might have just imagined that though....

Well I dunno about fluffy cotton but its just...regular cotton? It's made by American Apparel so it's not the usualy cheap merch stuff that feels like paper.

Aaaw that's so cute! How can one not love that girl

oh ok,I trust AA

Very understandable...will you be going to the UK gigs she has in november?

She's only doing Manchester in England...and Dublin.

I really want to go to one of them but no one I know wants to go! (Yeah I know they're stupid) Don't feel like really going to either on my own cus I'd have to get a hotel or something and I can't really afford it..

I'm trying to persuade people to come but it's looking doubtful :(

I still need to meet Javier though!!! He told me to go and find him at the concert the other week but he was the only one who wasn't hanging around outside or anything so I couldn't :(

She's only doing Manchester in England...and Dublin.

I really want to go to one of them but no one I know wants to go! (Yeah I know they're stupid) Don't feel like really going to either on my own cus I'd have to get a hotel or something and I can't really afford it..

I'm trying to persuade people to come but it's looking doubtful :(

I still need to meet Javier though!!! He told me to go and find him at the concert the other week but he was the only one who wasn't hanging around outside or anything so I couldn't :(

:roftl:

Ah the Javier....mystical creature he is

You could have always asked the other guys,they are nice people and refrain from biting when you have a light source on you :lol3:

I am going to Amsterdam.... of course it's all Blue's fault,she planted the seed in my brain,and it grew...big and fat

:roftl:

Ah the Javier....mystical creature he is

You could have always asked the other guys,they are nice people and refrain from biting when you have a light source on you :lol3:

Well I was planning to ask Sara but... I completely forgot about him when she was talking to me.

Well I was planning to ask Sara but... I completely forgot about him when she was talking to me.

Kinda logical :bleh: no offense to Javi of course :mf_rosetinted:

Next time,tell him to wonder outside after the show,to make sure

I am quite sure it's not my fault. :mf_rosetinted:

Big? Yes. Fat? Nah, I wouldn't call him fat.

Pff. Wish I could go to Manchester too. Or Dublin, even better. Never been to Dublin before...

What are you talking about now? You always do that.... I'm becoming suspicious :naughty:

There,you have a reason to visit the UK now :naughty:

I know Blue is the official timekeeper (I skipped a week...dammit! I started hoping)

Anyway,have a bump

By the way,Sara will be back in Europe so you could check some tourdates,she may be coming somewhere near you and you might wanna go see her live... or we can do it the hard way where I sedate you and plant you in the crowd