Sara Bareilles

mandilambi

I was tempted to rest my camera on the edge of the piano to keep it steady but was scared she might tell me off haha

No worries, she won't tell you off, instead she will grab your camera and take a picture of YOU. :naughty:

That is what she did to a guy in Amsterdam who placed his camera on her piano (- CLICK -). She is such a funny girl. :naughty:

The sound of your recordings is indeed very good. I can only record her piano-only songs, for some reason my camera doesn't like the sound of guitars. :blink:

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

don't think she uses the far side of the piano anyway but it was pretty great to see her hands play while singing

Can't wait for the rest ...Fairytale among them? :das:

I got a beautful card error at he end of the recording,so my fairytale went missing

Nope sorry :( I was trying to record the songs that I didn't record the last time I saw her. Although I remember Fairytale being particularly good last night! Wish I'd got Come Round Soon too because of her Katy Perry remix version haha

I got videos for Bottle It Up, City, Oh Darlin', Love Song, Many The Miles, Vegas and Gravity. I can't even remember which of those I've uploaded so far.. I'm confusing myself by trying to put them all on myspace,facebook and youtube....

No worries, she won't tell you off, instead she will grab your camera and take a picture of YOU. :naughty:

That is what she did to a guy in Amsterdam who placed his camera on her piano (- CLICK -). She is such a funny girl. :naughty:

The sound of your recordings is indeed very good. I can only record her piano-only songs, for some reason my camera doesn't like the sound of guitars. :blink:

Hahah aww.

My camera is really, really good with all kinds of concerts actually (Thats why I never change brands....just get the newer model each time!). I've only really had trouble with the sound at one concert and that was My Bloody Valentine and...I don't think any camera could cope with that noise!

Hahah aww.

My camera is really, really good with all kinds of concerts actually (Thats why I never change brands....just get the newer model each time!). I've only really had trouble with the sound at one concert and that was My Bloody Valentine and...I don't think any camera could cope with that noise!

When did you see them? Or should I say, why?

When did you see them? Or should I say, why?

Saw them at the roundhouse in Camden earlier this summer. I only went cus I got a free ticket and my boss and my supervisor from work were going (who are reaslly big fans) and wanted me to go as it was my last day at work and I wasn't gonna see them for a while.

I ended up at the doctors a week later who said I may have permanent ear damage in one ear and it may never get better than 90% hearing. :blink: We were wondering why they gave out free earplugs to everyone when they scanned our tickets!!!

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=36824440

My poor camera couldn't cope....

Saw them at the roundhouse in Camden earlier this summer. I only went cus I got a free ticket and my boss and my supervisor from work were going (who are reaslly big fans) and wanted me to go as it was my last day at work and I wasn't gonna see them for a while.

I ended up at the doctors a week later who said I may have permanent ear damage in one ear and it may never get better than 90% hearing. :blink: We were wondering why they gave out free earplugs to everyone when they scanned our tickets!!!

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=36824440

My poor camera couldn't cope....

Oh my god! :shocked: How can people actually pay to want to go to that!? :shocked: *shudders*

I remember the reports from MFC'ers who saw them at the festival in Madrid. :naughty:

Guess even earplugs wouldn't provide sufficient protection against... that. :blink:

You're so right, I tried to hide behind stone walls, it didn't help either!:naughty:

"Music" which could be the sound track of the judgement day I tell you!:shocked::boxed:

• 2 weeks later...

Now THIS is what we call music... :wub2:

Today I got the Deluxe Version of Little Voice in my mailbox! :punk:

> CLICK <

CD 1 is the 'regular' Little Voice - still without the bonustrack which is just on the Japanese version.

CD 2 is the one with 5 'Stripped Versions'. I am so totally in love with Bottle It Up. The spoken intro to Gravity makes me wanna hug her.

Sometimes I can't live with just digital downloads - sometimes I want the Real Thing. :thumb_yello:

Now THIS is what we call music... :wub2:

Today I got the Deluxe Version of Little Voice in my mailbox! :punk:

> CLICK <

CD 1 is the 'regular' Little Voice - still without the bonustrack which is just on the Japanese version.

CD 2 is the one with 5 'Stripped Versions'. I am so totally in love with Bottle It Up. The spoken intro to Gravity makes me wanna hug her.

Sometimes I can't live with just digital downloads - sometimes I want the Real Thing. :thumb_yello:

I have this tooooo. So much better than the regular edition :)

oh so that's the one? Dammit....u remeber by any chance what else there was?

I got another t-shirt but they've sent me a different one...They had a few different t-shirts and I think a hoodie too? I don't really remember.

EDIT: here's the cached version of the website... you can see them on here

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:1xhxH9Jumy8J:sarabareillesmerch.com/+sara+bareilles+merchandise&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=14

Ah looks nice! Would be good if I could zoom in on the things

Any idea what's on this?

sarabnameshirt.jpg

No! They didn't have a close up and I really wanted to know so I bought it...but they sent me the pink Love Song one instead...so I'll never know :naughty:

It starts by saying Hi, my name is.... but that's all I know!

No! They didn't have a close up and I really wanted to know so I bought it...but they sent me the pink Love Song one instead...so I'll never know :naughty:

It starts by saying Hi, my name is.... but that's all I know!

well sad thing is,I can't even buy it on the cached site :lol3:

But I do love the Gravity one...wonder if I should? :naughty: Is it nice fluffy cotton?