Sara Bareilles

mandilambi

Also do we know this person? http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=44746539 (the girl talking to Gremlin) ...oir is it just a randomer wearing a MFC heart?

That name! :lol3: Ask Blue,I was trying to remember his name in Amsterdam,and all I could remember was that it was some kind of a gross creature,narrowed it down to an insect,and think ended up calling him Roach til I asked Javier what the actual name was.

That's a Pretzel-Beer lady,random wearer. Most of the people shine at the Oktoberfest

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I stopped and pointed and Babs said ITS LUKE at the exact time. We couldn't have really missed him though, he was the only one who wasn't walking :naughty:

Also do we know this person? http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=44746539 (the girl talking to Gremlin) ...oir is it just a randomer wearing a MFC heart?

You two were two busy talking I kept saying to you Luke at 2 o'clock until we were almost on top of him!

You two were two busy talking I kept saying to you Luke at 2 o'clock until we were almost on top of him!

Wasn't he at more like 11 o'clock? :naughty: I don't remember haha I probably just wasn't listening to you hahah

That name! :lol3: Ask Blue,I was trying to remember his name in Amsterdam,and all I could remember was that it was some kind of a gross creature,narrowed it down to an insect,and think ended up calling him Roach til I asked Javier what the actual name was.

That's a Pretzel-Beer lady,random wearer. Most of the people shine at the Oktoberfest

Hahah roach is an improvement though I'd say. Yeah I presumed she was random (since I knew that it wasn't me you or Blue) and there are no more mfcheartwearingsarafans that it could be :naughty:

Hahah roach is an improvement though I'd say. Yeah I presumed she was random (since I knew that it wasn't me you or Blue) and there are no more mfcheartwearingsarafans that it could be :naughty:

Don't worry,he was snail and worm before that,but we decided roach was the more human way to go,and close to something one could be named.

He's in some kind of rock goth metal band stuff,so Gremlin could be meant to make him fierce :naughty:

You bloody weren't you were both ignoring me!

Sorry...blame Sara! (Bareilles)

Don't worry,he was snail and worm before that,but we decided roach was the more human way to go,and close to something one could be named.

He's in some kind of rock goth metal band stuff,so Gremlin could be meant to make him fierce :naughty:

Mmm well if it's his choice then whatever :naughty: I'm sure he could have found a better name though really..... I might just call him Roach from now on though

Mmm well if it's his choice then whatever :naughty: I'm sure he could have found a better name though really..... I might just call him Roach from now on though

I thought it sounded appropriate too :naughty:

I need a new tour dammit :mf_rosetinted: even if it's just been what...3 months from the last one

fans... :naughty:

Oh I thought they were all done now... It's hard to keep up when you're not actually watching them :naughty:

I don't really get what the order is,it would help

It's like one performance one award,2 performances one award...weird

Hope the best female one isn't the last of the night

I don't really get what the order is,it would help

It's like one performance one award,2 performances one award...weird

Hope the best female one isn't the last of the night

Well I'm planning on staying up all night to regulate my sleep pattern anyway :naughty: since I've gone nocturnal I figured missing a whole night should fix it up.....

If it is one of the last ones she'd better win it for making you stay up all night!

Well I'm planning on staying up all night to regulate my sleep pattern anyway :naughty: since I've gone nocturnal I figured missing a whole night should fix it up.....

If it is one of the last ones she'd better win it for making you stay up all night!

Good point there

My pulse actually went up when the winner was being announced ,so I'm hoping on a joy scream later tonight

wait...that sounded wrong ...moving on

I wonder if Jason is nominated for anything else

He was on Song of the Year too

Maybe I can have two happy moments tonight?

I'd join you! I can't remember if he was up for anything else....

screw Mika... Jason and Sara all the way :naughty:

I'd join you! I can't remember if he was up for anything else....

screw Mika... Jason and Sara all the way :naughty:

He's up for 2 more awards ,just checked :thumb_yello:

I'm with ya :naughty:

And I'll have you know,Jason's blog is my fav piece of reading . He was in Cologne 5 days after Sara...I am a self proclaimed tard for missing it :mf_rosetinted:

He's up for 2 more awards ,just checked :thumb_yello:

I'm with ya :naughty:

And I'll have you know,Jason's blog is my fav piece of reading . He was in Cologne 5 days after Sara...I am a self proclaimed tard for missing it :mf_rosetinted:

I had tickets for his last london gig at the royal albert hall...but I forgot I was in America :sneaky2:

I'm goin to see him in April though so it's all good :wink2: