Sara Bareilles

mandilambi

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not available on my local amazon yet...

how is it? just the gig or with extras too?

It's a concert intercut with interview type things...explaining what the songs are about etc. and there's an acoustic performance which is sometimes mixed in with the main concert bit... you can also watch the acoustic songs on their own and it comes with a live CD aswell. :thumb_yello:

Okay so I think I might just go to Manchester... then get the 1:30am coach back home after since I can't afford a hotel :bleh: It's only like... 6 hours or something.

The venue is Teeeenytiny (especially in comparison to wherever she'll be in London next time) . I don't like the fact that she's in MY country and I'm not seeing her..seems a waste :naughty:

Good girl,wise choice

I mean who knows when she'll be back (tho I would hope soon enough!)

We're so lucky that she's even touring Europe

Had I been in munich,it would have been all very easy

But as it is,Amsterdam is just too comfy to miss out. I'm still shocked how cheap it is :lol3:

Good girl,wise choice

I mean who knows when she'll be back (tho I would hope soon enough!)

We're so lucky that she's even touring Europe

Had I been in munich,it would have been all very easy

But as it is,Amsterdam is just too comfy to miss out. I'm still shocked how cheap it is :lol3:

:) I'm pretty surprised she's not doing another London gig since she's doing another European tour. Next time she does come to London though it'll be at a bigger venue..the last one here was about 2000 people or something.

I think this one's just the sequel to what she did in september

I was pretty lucky with venues til now. I mean the first one was under 100 people,because it was kind of a spontaneous/promo gig and not many knew about it. I mean I found out 2 days before from the radio by accident (can you imagine if i hadn't? I would have slapped myself)

Anyway in Cologne it was probably around 300,or less,because it was in a club

Have to say,I love these types of gigs,it's so much more suitable for her music.Gives you the intimate feel,like you're just randomly in a jazz bar and a girl is playing amazing music on her piano

:) I'm pretty surprised she's not doing another London gig since she's doing another European tour. Next time she does come to London though it'll be at a bigger venue..the last one here was about 2000 people or something.

she's doing a european tour and she's not playing in london, thats weird:blink:

she's doing a european tour and she's not playing in london, thats weird:blink:

She's doing part 2 of the european tour. She did London in the first part,september

It wouldn't be money wise spent if you'd come all the way back to Europe just to do the same cities ,2 months later.

She has UK gigs as it is,just not London again

I'm sorry...

"

Manchester and Dublin show cancelation

Due to an unfortunate scheduling conflict, the shows in Manchester (Nov 21) and Dublin (Nov 24) are being canceled. Refunds are available at point of purchase."

She's doing part 2 of the european tour. She did London in the first part,september

It wouldn't be money wise spent if you'd come all the way back to Europe just to do the same cities ,2 months later.

She has UK gigs as it is,just not London again

oh thats why she's not playing in london. i didnt know it was pt 2 of the european tour.

I got a message from Javier out of the blue yesterday to make sure I knew that the Manchester and Dublin gigs were cancelled incase I was still planning on goin to either of them...

I briefly mentioned that I might be going to one of them over a month ago to him and he actually remembered..and then actually bothered to tell me. :blush-anim-cl:

Some people are just too nice

I get it, I get it. :mf_rosetinted:

And besides that, you know why I have been distracted lately. :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway...

:groupwave:Only 12 days and counting! :groupwave:

yeah...man in nurse outfit prolly has that impact on people.I understand :mf_rosetinted:

12 days,but less til I actually fly myself to holy Dutchland :mf_rosetinted:

• 2 weeks later...