BRITS 2008 MIKA pics

avoca

You have a lot of company. :roftl: And I don't think we need to white-out everything we're saying. Everyone knows we're gutter girls.

I post on the Ewan McGregor message board, too, so I have practice being a gutter girl. We make A LOT of references over there about him...erm...lightsaber. :blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: It's exciting to white it out though.

:roftl: Practice is always good.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

don't , please don't, or I'll have to censure and that would be pure hypocrisy since I though the exact same!! lol

What if we called it Man Juice?? I assume that's what everyone was thinking or am I extremely even more dirty than you all?

What if we called it Man Juice?? I assume that's what everyone was thinking or am I extremely even more dirty than you all?

No Caz. That's just you. :sneaky2:

That's even worse then jizz:roftl: Jizz is my favourite though. How about chicken sh*t? Oh my god I'm awful :roftl: It *is* what I'm talking about at least, so we're in the same boat of lulz.

No Caz. That's just you. :sneaky2:

That's even worse then jizz:roftl: Jizz is my favourite though. How about chicken sh*t? Oh my god I'm awful :roftl: It *is* what I'm talking about at least, so we're in the same boat of lulz.

EEEWWWW ROFL ROFL!!!! How about spunk?

:roftl: :roftl: That's so weird. Spunk reminds me of being a kid so nty to that. :roftl: Lollipop juice is better then. Oh god that's so awful *bangs head against desk*

How about LOVE JUICE?

"Everybody's gonna love today, love today, love today!

Everybody's gonna love today

Any way you want to, any way you've got to,

Love Love JUICE! Love Love JUICE, Love Love!

How about LOVE JUICE?

this is so poetic...Lena-like:naughty::roftl:

How about LOVE JUICE?

OH DEAR GOD WOMAN. :roftl:

I say jiiz:naughty:

I agree. Jiiz is good. :roftl:

This is my fave!

I love his eyes :wub2:

LOL

Is the girl with the white dress the lollipop-girl that was with Mika on holiday this syummer :sneaky2: ???

LOL...half glass is ON his pants :roftl:

Or is it....? :mf_rosetinted:

yeah, that girl is Lorna. She sung happy ending with him as well at concerts, but she's back at uni studying opera, i believe.

Loving the last pic especially the hair.

Is that t shirt he's wearing the one someone on here got him?

I vaguely remember someone showing a pic of a t shirt they got for him with a character from a Japanese manga comic, and it looked like the one he's wearing.

he's the one he wore on the inrockuptibles photo session. I personally think it's a bit.. ehm.. gross.. I have to say the brits look didn't match my tastes to say LEAST (inclusive of hairstyle), but he semeed to defo have a good time LMAO see pics of him holding glass.. not sure it all went on trousers.. looks like a good part of it (them?) went into his stomach:naughty: :wink2:

i have got many more pics. sorry, they are too many to uploade on imageshack and post directly here and my galleries are currently down (due to server problem). so I uploaded them at this link. see all recent pages: you'll recognise the brits outfit.

thx to those who posted the new pics here: very good. his clothes may not be his best IMO, but his smile is always enchanting :blush-anim-cl:

http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb235/avoca_mikacards/