Mika says THANKS

CazGirl

here is my thought on "thanking the fans"

mika thanks us by staying after a show & taking the time to sign autographs, by standing there and taking pictures, by talking to fans after the gig, by having mfcers go on stage with him as lollipops or big girls, by inviting people from the crowd to dance at the end of his show, by remembering some of our names, by remembering things that other artists would not remember (ie what someone's "myspace" looks like, and generally little details about us)

in one way or another, by his people sending hot chocolates, heaters etc...),

and finally, by considering mfc as his official fan club.

i don't personally feel that he has to say "thank you" to show his appreciation of his fans... his actions speak for that.

but then again... that's just my opinion

(and i never ask for much out of life so... ;o) ):wink2:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika thanks us by staying after a show & taking the time to sign autographs, by standing there and taking pictures, by talking to fans after the gig, by having mfcers go on stage with him as lollipops or big girls, by inviting people from the crowd to dance at the end of his show, by remembering some of our names, by remembering things that other artists would not remember (ie what someone's "myspace" looks like, and generally little details about us)...

Well said! Cheers!

:cheers:

here is my thought on "thanking the fans"

mika thanks us by staying after a show & taking the time to sign autographs, by standing there and taking pictures, by talking to fans after the gig, by having mfcers go on stage with him as lollipops or big girls, by inviting people from the crowd to dance at the end of his show, by remembering some of our names, by remembering things that other artists would not remember (ie what someone's "myspace" looks like, and generally little details about us)

in one way or another, by his people sending hot chocolates, heaters etc...),

and finally, by considering mfc as his official fan club.

i don't personally feel that he has to say "thank you" to show his appreciation of his fans... his actions speak for that.

but then again... that's just my opinion

(and i never ask for much out of life so... ;o) ):wink2:

i agree, and to thank every fan'd be hard...but sometimes i feel invisible and just a little "hello canadian fans, hello south american fans, hello french fans, hello...etc." wouldn't hurt..

I just heard some of Mikas acceptance speech on R1 and he did indeed say thank you to everyone who voted on R1.

So my heartfelt apology for my massive blunder.

Sorry big guy, next time I'll make sure my ears are well and truly cleaned out, and if you feel the need to slap me round the head at Hammersmith on Monday, feel free.

YEP, YEP, YEP:

THANKED EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR HIM!

Right On guylainem123!!

I Totally agree!

Let us All allow for him to be in the moment & be Himself!

In the little time I have been here I find Everybody very excited about & for Mika but some here seem - to me anyway - to Demand an Awful lot from Mika!

I don't think Any of us could Please Everybody All the time!!

Mika is Constantly Very Gracious, Humble & Appreciative.

Mika Rocks!!

Kudos Mika!!

Right On guylainem123!!

I Totally agree!

Let us All allow for him to be in the moment & be Himself!

In the little time I have been here I find Everybody very excited about & for Mika but some here seem - to me anyway - to Demand an Awful lot from Mika!

I don't think Any of us could Please Everybody All the time!!

Mika is Constantly Very Gracious, Humble & Appreciative.

Mika Rocks!!

Kudos Mika!!

welcome to mfc!!! another canadian ;o)

Thank you guylainem123!

I think there are a lot of Canadian Mika Fans!!

I still can't get over the set that he designed for The Brits!!

It is Magnificent!

His opening The Brits was Spectacular especially considering that Mika had bronchitis.

Thanks again for your warm welcome.

Mika Rocks!

Kudos Mika!!

When I read that on myspace I did wonder what poor soul was stuck at home on the laptop while everyone else was going out and getting drunk.

:naughty:

He should've won best male as well........what is wrong with people?! :thumbdown:

But I"m happy for him nonetheless! His performance was fantastic!:punk:

Yeah, I found it really weird that Mark Ronson won:boxed: