Mika bites Chris Moyles :D (pic)

paula.pop

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know, some people like to chew on pens and what not... nope not this guy. He likes to take it to the next level and chew on peoples faces. :roftl:

I think it's a sign that crazy fans should be careful around him at gigs or else they'll get eaten alive. :roftl: Hopefully someone who doesn't care much for his music doesn't happen to say, "Mika bites" when Mika is in hearing range or else they're going to think of that sentence a whole new way. :wink2:

Why I love this man.

:wub2: :wub2:

He's a radio presenter in England...He was on Big Brother this year...thats about all I know, sorry.

Oh and he's funny,lol:naughty:

i remember he asked mika to keep hugging him during an interview......

i think he was crazy........:roftl:

i can never understand why they keep those mid-aged fat males on tele

for instance, this chris moyles and jools holland

they are not good looking, not funny, not sharp ....... all you can find are tummies

Not having people on tv because they're fat is just wrong! :shocked: From what I've seen Chris Moyles is very funny :roftl: and he's an all-together pretty nice guy and I enjoy watching him. :biggrin2:

Not having people on tv because they're fat is just wrong! :shocked: From what I've seen Chris Moyles is very funny :roftl: and he's an all-together pretty nice guy and I enjoy watching him. :biggrin2:

yeah, better than jools holland

and those guys on friday night projet, so yuck, shall i switch the tele off, of course

You know you're a fangirl when you'd risk contracting a respiratory virus just for the pleasure of having Mika gnaw on your head. :roftl:

(Not that I, of course, would pass up on the opportunity...)

...Or drink his half-finished Ribena...when he's reportedly suffering a chest infection. :naughty:

IMG_0371-1.jpg