Bringing back: The MFC Award for Mika thread

IngievV

Yeah, that should be okay!:thumb_yello: Now we need to put gifts in the boxes...Any ideas? For every band member something different:naughty:

I don't know any gifts yet :blink:

But I'll think about it

uhmmm maybe some stroopwafels for everybody? :blink: (i know not really original)

A "hup holland hup" scarf for luke :roftl:

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know any gifts yet :blink:

But I'll think about it

uhmmm maybe some stroopwafels for everybody? :blink: (i know not really original)

A "hup holland hup" scarf for luke :roftl:

We'll see...that's typical Dutch...it's not gonna be a Dutch gift alone this time:naughty:

We could definitley make a drawing of Mika. Can the drawing be just on a 8by 10 sheet of paper or do you want it larger. We draw cartoons so that would be neat if we drew a cartoon of each band member separately.

As for gifts..., we know Mika loves scarfs and what not and thought it would be cool for someone to make a scarf and we all contribute to it??? Just writing what we're think at the moment.:blush-anim-cl:

We could definitley make a drawing of Mika. Can the drawing be just on a 8by 10 sheet of paper or do you want it larger. We draw cartoons so that would be neat if we drew a cartoon of each band member separately.

As for gifts..., we know Mika loves scarfs and what not and thought it would be cool for someone to make a scarf and we all contribute to it??? Just writing what we're think at the moment.:blush-anim-cl:

If you'd like to do a drawing, that's fine, just PM me with a sample of your work as I'm a curious person:naughty: The drawing can be any size you like. Just the poster has to be the size I said. I'll probably frame the drawings.

About the gifts, we'll have to discuss that later. Just 1 thing for each band member since we don't want to overdo things and it must not get too heavy:wink2:

If you'd like to do a drawing, that's fine, just PM me with a sample of your work as I'm a curious person:naughty: The drawing can be any size you like. Just the poster has to be the size I said. I'll probably frame the drawings.

About the gifts, we'll have to discuss that later. Just 1 thing for each band member since we don't want to overdo things and it must not get too heavy:wink2:

Curious Ingie :lmfao:

(sorry i'll leave)

*pictures curious george with ingie's head on it*

I'm curious too, and not in a good way :lmao: If i was a cat i'd be dead.:glasses2:

I'm always in a good way...I s'pose:naughty:

Anyways, you have any gift ideas?:naughty:

Okay. Here is some of our work. Hope you like them.

This is a drawing we contributed to A Year In Cartoon Motion yearbook and Carmel's quilt:

mikadrawing.jpg

This is a drawing that we contributed to the Valentine's day project Mika received on the 28th:

ValentinesDayMIKA2.jpg

This is what we drew for The Midway State project. The Midway State was the opening band for Mika in the U.S.

TheMidwayStatedrawing-1.jpg

This is what I, Megan drew for the great MFC:

MFCdrawing.jpg

Okay. Here is some of our work. Hope you like them.

This is a drawing we contributed to A Year In Cartoon Motion yearbook and Carmel's quilt:

mikadrawing.jpg

This is a drawing that we contributed to the Valentine's day project Mika received on the 28th:

ValentinesDayMIKA2.jpg

This is what we drew for The Midway State project. The Midway State was the opening band for Mika in the U.S.

TheMidwayStatedrawing-1.jpg

This is what I, Megan drew for the great MFC:

MFCdrawing.jpg

Sweet! And who do you want to draw?

We'd probably want to draw and picture of Mika if that is alright??? What did you say the drawing would be in? We understand the goody boxes but would the drawings go in there or not?

Thanks! It's an honor to help.:thumb_yello:

That's fine. It will go in the goodie box, framed and well:thumb_yello: Make it special, if it's done, I'll pm you my address so you can send it to me:thumb_yello:

That's fine. It will go in the goodie box, framed and well:thumb_yello: Make it special, if it's done, I'll pm you my address so you can send it to me:thumb_yello:

GREAT!!!:thumb_yello: That will be great that it will be framed. We'll try to make it really special!!! Any deadline??? We're guessing soon so we'll get right to drawing!

GREAT!!!:thumb_yello: That will be great that it will be framed. We'll try to make it really special!!! Any deadline??? We're guessing soon so we'll get right to drawing!

You still have 4 months time so no hurry:thumb_yello:

Maybe some homemade cookies?:naughty: everyone will get a different shape:

Mika- chicken

Cherisse- tiger

Luke- dog

Mikey- crocodile

Martin- turtle

Sara- butterfly

Andy-Monkey

Well...last time I brought a chocolat chicken but eventually there was nothing left so food isn't an option:roftl:

There's a lot to be done for the goodiebox. If you're creative you can work on a drawing or a poster. If not...you can come up a gift for the members. It doesn't have to be bought, you can also make it yourself. Just bring it oooon:roftl:

There's a lot to be done for the goodiebox. If you're creative you can work on a drawing or a poster. If not...you can come up a gift for the members. It doesn't have to be bought, you can also make it yourself. Just bring it oooon:roftl:

I'm a pretty good when it comes to drawing and painting...hopefully, I'll come up with something "Mikafantastic" for ya. Glad I can help!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

ok..well.. Im just saying what's on my mind but I realised that there are many ppl on MFC who've done slideshows and stuff that are on youtube and they're really good so maybe for one of the band members there can be like a USB or something with a video and the music doesn't have to be a Mika song (maybe a bit like the one BonjourMika did with parts of videos) If it's a bad idea just say it right away:wink2:

ok..well.. Im just saying what's on my mind but I realised that there are many ppl on MFC who've done slideshows and stuff that are on youtube and they're really good so maybe for one of the band members there can be like a USB or something with a video and the music doesn't have to be a Mika song (maybe a bit like the one BonjourMika did with parts of videos) If it's a bad idea just say it right away:wink2:

Noo...noo that's a great idea:thumb_yello: Can you work it out a little more?:wink2:

I'm a pretty good when it comes to drawing and painting...hopefully, I'll come up with something "Mikafantastic" for ya. Glad I can help!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Great:naughty: But the Meyer twins do Mika already. Could you do one of the band members?:thumb_yello: