Bringing back: The MFC Award for Mika thread

IngievV

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can someone explain this project to me:blink: i wanna join and i think i am already but i am still confused

I will.

A while ago when Mika didn't win the EMA's, we decided to give him an award. But that project died. Now after he lost best male at the brits, I thought about getting this project alive again. We'll give Mika and his band a trophy and also a goodiebag with some nice gifts:thumb_yello:

You can see the list on the previous and first page to see what still needs to be done.

USB thing will be special made videos an pictures of the band member who it is for, put on an USB stick.

You still have 3 months so I'd say go for it:thumb_yello:

So you just put together a video of a certain band member? :blink: with some pictures? :blink:

Okay this is what we drew for the Mika drawing. We personally LOVED how it turned out and think Mika will love it also. We are working on the Cherisse drawing also. Hope you all like it.:wub2:

I actually said: "That's amazing!" out loud!:naughty:

You girls are soooooo talented!

Great work Meyer twins!

Thanks!:thumb_yello:

You are one pair of TALENTED twins!!! Awesome!!!

Everyone...back of Saranayde drawings...I'm making them!!!:mf_rosetinted:

Thanks pica_mica! Okay, we'll back off the Saranayde drawing.:roftl: Saw your name on the front page and knew you wanted to do that. We are doing a drawing for Cherisse though. Speaking of Saranayde, we just got a reply back from her on myspace.

I actually said: "That's amazing!" out loud!:naughty:

You girls are soooooo talented!

That is so sweet of you. Thanks!

can someone plz explain the USB thing?? Like i said, I'm interested in helping out with mika's one but I don't really know what's involved :tears:

there you go!

USB thing will be special made videos an pictures of the band member who it is for, put on an USB stick.

one qs.....what are the USB things? Cos I'd be interested in helping out on the one for Mika but I don't really knw what's involved...thanks :thumb_yello:

Well, basically we just make a video like I did a while back:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI0o57J7auw

Also some custom made pics that tell a story about the member or something. All up to you:thumb_yello:

Andy?

I thought he was Richard?

Or are ther several?

No, he is Andy...He said he was Richard just to confuse us but the truth can't be kept a secret for the wonderful stalkers of the MFC:naughty:

Okay this is what we drew for the Mika drawing. We personally LOVED how it turned out and think Mika will love it also. We are working on the Cherisse drawing also. Hope you all like it.:wub2:

Mikaawarddrawing.jpg

That's brilliant:thumb_yello: I'm sure he'll love it! Do you want me to PM my address now or do you want to wait until you finished Cherisse's?