Bringing back: The MFC Award for Mika thread

IngievV

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's a problem with the video converter thing. Whenever a try to play a video I just converted it tells me it's corrupted or something.. Do you guys no a program I can download or something that makes this kinda thing easier?

I can convert them and send them to you:thumb_yello:

any duct tape assistence? i can make ANYTHING! out of duct tape. i mean ANYTHING! you name it, i can make it!:thumb_yello:

dolls, speedo's, bags, tie, sholaces, undergarments....:lmao:

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x73/phunkygal/?action=view&current=pics1005.jpg

(see here a chicken keychain)

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x73/phunkygal/?action=view&current=bag4.jpg

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x73/phunkygal/?action=view&current=ioana002-1.jpg

but of coarse i already made the band bags and ties, so if you want assistence, we should come up with something knew.

Just let the creativity flooow:naughty:

Ingie, I'm really sorry but I don't have the capability to do all this computer-y stuff and I don't want to ruin the project for all of you guys so I don't think I can do the USB stick thing.. but I promise I'll help with something else. Thanks so much! and sorry:(

That's ok:thumb_yello:

I'm sorry....I haven't really been keeping up-to-date with this thread... what kind of thing is being planned??

Okay so a short summary:

We'll be giving Mika a special award and the band special awards. Along with that a goodiebox for every member. Not with too much but just some presents and a drawing or poster:thumb_yello:

but can i be of assistence to the project with duct tape?

Chyea:naughty: You're free to do what you want...I'm not gonna limit your creativity here and tell you what to make. If I think it's rubbish, I'll say it...if I love it...I'll tell you too:roftl: It'll probably be the latter

Chyea:naughty: You're free to do what you want...I'm not gonna limit your creativity here and tell you what to make. If I think it's rubbish, I'll say it...if I love it...I'll tell you too:roftl: It'll probably be the latter

but i dont know what to make, i hardly even know what thread im in! nevermind what i supposed to make! what is this project about anyways? trophies? see, im confused!!!!:roftl: excuse me, i woke up early this morning!:roftl:

Well, I'll take care of the awards and one of Mika's gifts and some other stuff. What we still need is:

Drawing/Poster of Luke, Martin, Cherisse and Andy

USB stick for Luke, Martin, Saranayde and Andy and Cherisse

Gifts for Luke, Martin, Sara, Cherisse and Andy

I was thinking, maybe we could give the girls a customized shoulderbag. Like this: http://foto.hema.nl/web/20349612/proProductDetails.do?productGroup=BAGS&productId=1392

Only instead of a picture, someone designes something to be printed on it:thumb_yello:

I cannot do that, I fear.... I will try, what is the time limit?

Who is Andy?

I cannot do that, I fear.... I will try, what is the time limit?

Who is Andy?

Andy's the cameraman:naughty: Maybe you can come up with another gift or something.

We have about 4 months left...but since I want to have it done in time..3:thumb_yello:

but i dont know what to make, i hardly even know what thread im in! nevermind what i supposed to make! what is this project about anyways? trophies? see, im confused!!!! excuse me, i woke up early this morning!

Okay so a short summary:

We'll be giving Mika a special award and the band special awards. Along with that a goodiebox for every member. Not with too much but just some presents and a drawing or poster:thumb_yello:

:naughty: :naughty:

What needs to be done:

Awards - Ingie

Gift boxes - Starrats

Drawing Mika - Meyer Twins

Drawing Saranayde - pica mica

Drawing/poster Luke - xxBillyBrownxx

Drawing/poster Cherisse - Meyer Twins

Drawing/poster Mikey -

Drawing/poster Andy

USB stick Mika -

USB stick Cherisse -

USB stick Luke -

USB stick Mikey -

USB stick Saranayde -

USB stick Andy

Gift Mika - Ingie

Gift Cherisse -

Gift Luke -

Gift Mikey -

Gift Saranayde -

Gift Andy - Niki27

Duct tape creations - Phunkygal

Any questions about something, just PM me:thumb_yello: Also if you want to do something PM me or just reply here! Your help is needed! I'll be PMing people too who are on the list:naughty:

hey!:D It looks like everything is working out rlly well:wink2: Do you know what Mika's gift is going to be? Cause I'm thinking of maybe helping you with one of the gifts (if you're ok with it) since I'm not doing the complicated USB thing but first I wanna see what you mean by gift, like I got that it's going to be a differant kind of gift for each but can it be anything?

hey!:D It looks like everything is working out rlly well:wink2: Do you know what Mika's gift is going to be? Cause I'm thinking of maybe helping you with one of the gifts (if you're ok with it) since I'm not doing the complicated USB thing but first I wanna see what you mean by gift, like I got that it's going to be a differant kind of gift for each but can it be anything?

I'll PM you about the Mika gift. For the other members we still have to come up with something.:thumb_yello: So...volunteeeers?:roftl:

Got Mika's drawing half done and will post it on here when we are done.

If it's okay, we could also do a cartoon drawing of Cherisse. That's if anyone else doesn't want to do it. We have some free time. Our Mika cartoon drawing is coming along fine and we drew him with a gold jacket like he wore in Chicago this Feb.:wub2:

By the way, the shoulder bag idea is very cute!!!

Got Mika's drawing half done and will post it on here when we are done.

If it's okay, we could also do a cartoon drawing of Cherisse. That's if anyone else doesn't want to do it. We have some free time. Our Mika cartoon drawing is coming along fine and we drew him with a gold jacket like he wore in Chicago this Feb.:wub2:

By the way, the shoulder bag idea is very cute!!!

That's fine:thumb_yello:

i've already posted here but i don't think anybody responded :tears:

...aaanywho. yes i'd still love to join IF there's room :D

For you always:naughty: What do you want to do? Just check the list to see what's not taken yet!:thumb_yello:

For you always:naughty: What do you want to do? Just check the list to see what's not taken yet!:thumb_yello:

aww thank you very mucho:D

ummm i'm not sure what we have to do for the USB thing?

i can do the Luke poster also if the deadline isn't too soon (slowness:wink2: :mf_rosetinted: )

aww thank you very mucho:D

ummm i'm not sure what we have to do for the USB thing?

i can do the Luke poster also if the deadline isn't too soon (slowness:wink2: :mf_rosetinted: )

USB thing will be special made videos an pictures of the band member who it is for, put on an USB stick.

You still have 3 months so I'd say go for it:thumb_yello:

USB thing will be special made videos an pictures of the band member who it is for, put on an USB stick.

You still have 3 months so I'd say go for it:thumb_yello:

that sounds too complicated for me (although i would've loved to make smth for Mika :bleh:)

The Luke poster it is then! Yay i'm excited! Is it completely up to me?

that sounds too complicated for me (although i would've loved to make smth for Mika :bleh:)

The Luke poster it is then! Yay i'm excited! Is it completely up to me?

It's all in your hands:wink2: I'll put you on the list:thumb_yello: