Bringing back: The MFC Award for Mika thread

IngievV

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This might not even be possible, but I once saw somewhere trophies or awards shaped like old time microphones. I think one of those would be perfect for Mika!

Yeah I'm limited to what they have.

But they have the golden mic posted above you and:

index.php?blz=catalogus&page_id=34&id=532#bovencat

q125_555.jpg

index.php?blz=catalogus&page_id=35&id=555#bovencat

I think we should do one of these since they are all about music. Or either a trophy, but that's not really musiclike

Ok, I will ask some of the prices of the awards. Then I want to go to step numbero 2. For that...I need very creative people who know how to properly draw or work Photoshop/PSP. Volunteers?

me???

:mf_rosetinted:

Ok, I will ask some of the prices of the awards. Then I want to go to step numbero 2. For that...I need very creative people who know how to properly draw or work Photoshop/PSP. Volunteers?

i'd like to help! i'm better at drawing, but can work in photoshop too

Ok, so my idea was a trophy for Mika, probably the mic one, then for the band the music notes and I also want to give one to Andy.

Anyways, along with these, I thought a small "goodiebox" for Mika and bandmembers would be nice. I need creative people to make posters or a drawing of one of the band members. Then I need people to pimp the boxes (can be a shoebox) for each person and maybe some more stuff to fill it with. So, here are the people we need to make things for. It doesn't have to be huge, just a small thing to go with the awards. Just reply on which person you want to do something and what you want to do for the box of that person:

- Mika

- Cherisse

- Luke

- Mikey

- Martin

- Sara

- Andy

I will make a poster for Sara:thumb_yello: So reply and make me happy:naughty:

I had to leave shortly after I posted. But I think the microphone trophies you posted are great. I'm good with photoshop, so I'll be glad to help with that!

Good, I'll just ask for the prices of these then. So, you can pick a person you want to make a poster on. Btw people, more people can pick one member. As long as all get something:roftl:

maybe I can make something similar to the this to put on all the boxes?

yasmine2.png

I have alot of stuf that i can use and I have the time so maybe I can make all the boxes then??

Yeah, that should be okay!:thumb_yello: Now we need to put gifts in the boxes...Any ideas? For every band member something different:naughty: