• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah...can you draw? or 'make' something?:thumb_yello:

yes, i could draw something.

i must confess, i haven't read the whole thread, so what is the award supposed to look like? (just for me to know what i could draw/make.)

thanks a lot!

yes, i could draw something.

i must confess, i haven't read the whole thread, so what is the award supposed to look like? (just for me to know what i could draw/make.)

thanks a lot!

I think I'm going for the mic award for Mika, Music note for the band and perhaps a poodle for Andy:roftl:

Noo...noo that's a great idea:thumb_yello: Can you work it out a little more?:wink2:

Yeah, I can make a video like a sorta short video to show everyone what I mean and if every1 likes it, I can make a better one with everything or someone could do something similar.. Because I'm not really good at these videos, I'm really not saying this to be modest:p

But who would it be for?

Yeah, I can make a video like a sorta short video to show everyone what I mean and if every1 likes it, I can make a better one with everything or someone could do something similar.. Because I'm not really good at these videos, I'm really not saying this to be modest:p

But who would it be for?

Show me:naughty: We'll have to think of who it will be for. Maybe Andy...I don't know...

allright, I'm not a very good photoshopper or drawer, but what can I do then? :blush-anim-cl:

Think of a gift for some of the bandmembers!:thumb_yello: We need some for everyone but Mika...Mika's full:roftl:

Show me:naughty: We'll have to think of who it will be for. Maybe Andy...I don't know...

It would be fun if it was for Cherisse cause there are nice videos of Mika throwing water at her at the end of Love Today and stuff.. she's also the only girl in the band so we can have fun with that.. but I don't know.. It's your call:) But I'm scared it'll suck..:bleh:

It would be fun if it was for Cherisse cause there are nice videos of Mika throwing water at her at the end of Love Today and stuff.. she's also the only girl in the band so we can have fun with that.. but I don't know.. It's your call:) But I'm scared it'll suck..:bleh:

*Cough*saraisalsoagirl*cough*

But it's fun with me, Cherisse it is then:thumb_yello: We could also do one for every member?

*Cough*saraisalsoagirl*cough*

hehe.. oups:bleh:

But it's fun with me, Cherisse it is then:thumb_yello: We could also do one for every member?

Every member is a good idea:) but I'll only be able to do one cause, as I said, I'm not that good:blink:

hehe.. oups:bleh:

Every member is a good idea:) but I'll only be able to do one cause, as I said, I'm not that good:blink:

That's fine, others can do the other members:thumb_yello: So who is willing?

Okidoki...I have to work this idea out a little bit, but I'll contact you both and other people who want to:thumb_yello:

you can email me at guineverer(at)hotmail(dot)com, in case i don't check back here too often :)