Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

I stood up suddenly and i ripped off my fluffy pink flannel pjs to reveal a Frank-n-furter type wardrobe.

"How you do, I, see you've met my, fatheful handyman!" I began.

"He's just a , little braod dimed, 'cause, when you knocked, he thought you were the candyman!"

All the girls stared up at me in horror as I strolled across the living room belting out all the words I knew.

"I'M JUST A SWEET TRANSVESITITE!" I bent down and I kissed Becky's forehead. The other girls went into rages of giggles as the guys showed up and I was doing my high heel clicky thing.

"Oh dear." Finn said embarassedly.

"Oh god, dude." laughed Calvin as I turned around to face my audience.

"DAMN IT JANET I LOVE YOU!" screeched artsy as we all turned to face her and realized she was dressed like Janet.

Calvin began choking on some peanuts and Artsy widened her eyes embarassedly realizing her audience as well.

I blushed, wishing I had a few more clothes on. I glared at M.

"Emmy....darling, you didn't tell me the boys came in." I whispered through gritted teeth, reaching for my turkey robe and slipping it on over my bra and slip. The other girls giggled and the boys all averted their eyes until I got covered up.

In a dark room in the midst of London...

"Why does the PM want them gone?"

"Does it matter? He's paying us well enough for the trouble."

"But they haven't done anything to anyone."

"A conscience doesn't pay the bills, mate."

"But three of them are young children."

"...well, they must have done something to deserve it. Not even the children are blameless."

"It's just not sittin' well with me, this job."

"It doesn't have to sit well with you as long as you do what you're told."

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm hello ... I read that insanity is welcome xD so I came here... since few days ago at th 26th gig I've heard from Babzz "Oh U that crazy Polish girl" haha and I said YEP xD sooo hello everyone

YAAAAAY for insanity!

Haha! Hello! Yes...we are all quite insane on here!

Glad you had a great time at your gig!

thx ;):wub2: I dunno why but my friends always tell me that I'm insane! while I'm having a great time... they just laughing their asses off me :roftl: that's just weird :boxed: I think they're weird... :mf_rosetinted:

thx ;):wub2: I dunno why but my friends always tell me that I'm insane! while I'm having a great time... they just laughing their asses off me :roftl: that's just weird :boxed: I think they're weird... :mf_rosetinted:

Ooh! Are you willing to join? We all love a newbie :bleh: I should really post... But I still haven't finished my report for Phunky. I expected to wake up this morning with a telling-off PM :naughty:

APD is Amazing Psycho Dance girl...its this French dancing that Arts showed me yesterday. We've decided we're going to ask to be her pupils, then move to France and become friends with Yasmine and get hired by Mika then write a bestseller about our experiences...(we were bored on MSN...give us a break)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h60qYmtN6V0