Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK then. :naughty:

*gasps* I just realised...I'm going to be away for work experience next week...I won't be able to come on MFC!!! :tears:

*gasps* trust me, i have left the MFC twice and it isnt easy to let go, but you get used to it. but im a sucker, so i came back!:naughty:

*gasps* We're gonna miss you!!! :crybaby:

Why do we need real lives anyways?!

Well, to graduate, I guess. Might be useful.

:sneaky2: English Rose...you got some 'splanin' to do

Hey hey hey, it's not my fault! Blame the school! I have to go away for a week doing 'work experience', i.e, having a 'real job' for a week.

I wuv you too...it sucks. I might be able to grab some time at an internet cafe, though, I think what I'm doing is only during the evenings so I can hang around downtown til I need to be there...

:sad: With time differences we won't be able to talk at all.

:mad3: *throws glass at the inventor of time*

:lmfao: I'm sure he :das:

i was hoping his brother was a little closer to my age. around hmmm....18? five yr age difference, but once i turned 18, i could legally dat his brother, then have an affair with lukas and eventually get married, then move to africa where his brother would hunt us down, but get shot in the head, so we would be safe and move backt o england and party and i could meet mika, and marry luke!