Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember what the limit is.. but think its around there somewhere.

It certainly makes interesting holiday reading.

Need to get Teegs involved as well :wink2:

Butter her up then :teehee:

And it is good holiday reading.. :naughty:

I'm up to the bit where I joined now... ft the storyline of everyone being split up with clues :naughty:

Good news is I now know what I did again.. I could manipulate memory, and through that change memories as well as create illusions by messing with short term memory

:lmfao: YAY! We were so crazy....

We were :naughty: Are we seriously going to write again. I've noticed Artsy's conveniently missing.. Though, that gives me an idea :teehee:

Why embarassing? It's really cool.

Because some of us were younger and much more fangurly back then :naughty:

Writing again could be fun... though seeing as the story was left with everyone (except me cos I'd left at that stage for a little while :naughty:) caught and being tested in a government facility we might need to work out where we'd start writing again

We can rope Arts in

We were :naughty: Are we seriously going to write again. I've noticed Artsy's conveniently missing.. Though, that gives me an idea :teehee:

I really would like to. She's real busy lately and said that she gets on when she can. Oh no, an idea...these "ideas" are dangerous things :naughty:

Because some of us were younger and much more fangurly back then :naughty:

True story.:blush-anim-cl::roftl:

• 4 months later...

Slackers.:naughty: You all talk big, but when it comes down to it, we have such a hard time getting started.....as always.....:bleh:

Ok, let me take a crack at it....dinner party, you say?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pink Pony Riders' Club: The New Generation (no relation to Degrassi)

It all began on a moonlit night, the black velvet sky littered with glistening stars. I stepped out of the black Mercedes, the skirts of my gown rustling as stood up straight and gazed at the huge mansion in front of me. I looked down and tugged on the edges of my long black gloves, then smoothed my beaded, deep amethyst bodice before raising a hand to straighten the mask of embroidered plum silk that covered the upper half of my face. I heard a polite cough from behind me and turned to glance at my chauffeur. He twitched his gray moustache and mumbled in his thick Liverpool accent, "Pardon me, miss, but you'd best get inside quick as you can. This is too shady a part of London to be standing in the street at night for too long, and I'm not too much of a protector."

I smiled at him through the mask and replied, "Thank you for your concern, Archie. I'll have someone call you when I need to be picked up again."

He nodded and got back into the car and drove away while I walked up the path to knock at the large oak door. I smiled again while waiting to be answered. I found Archie's worrying amusing, but he didn't know that I had experienced fantasies and horrors, adventures and romances, things he could never dream of, things he would never suspect of me, and if he ever found out, he wouldn't be so worried about my safety, but of his, put into jeopardy by simply standing near me.

The heavy door creaked open and a maid took my coat and led me to a large, candlelit ballroom. I glanced around me at the other dinner guests, all masked and in expensive formal attire in a rainbow of jewel tones. One man in particular drew my attention. He was in a black tux, with black shirt, tie, and waistcoat. Even his eyes appeared black as they scanned the room, stopping on me, staring at me from behind a simple mask of elegant black silk. He tilted his head upward slightly, almost as if he were scenting the air for a trace of me. At that moment, my own sensitive nose caught a hint of a scent I hadn't smelled in years, of a person I had left long ago. I felt my eyes flash quickly, so quickly that no human could have seen the green glow in them, but the man smirked slowly and I knew he had seen. "It must be him." I thought, and inhaled deeply, jerking my gaze away.

Walking slowly through the crowd, I knew the man in black was not the only person from my past. Various scents, voices, presences, hit my senses as I walked. I could only place the man's identity, but I was already regretting attending the party. I had been so confused when I received the ivory, engraved invitation in the mail. I knew better, but my curiosity got the better of me, and I came.

Waiting for the butler to announce dinner and hoping no one would approach me with an out-front accusation, I leaned against a wall in the corner and sighed with resignation.

My past had finally caught up with me.

Slackers.:naughty: You all talk big, but when it comes down to it, we have such a hard time getting started.....as always.....:bleh:

Ok, let me take a crack at it....dinner party, you say?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pink Pony Riders' Club: The New Generation (no relation to Degrassi)

It all began on a moonlit night, the black velvet sky littered with glistening stars. I stepped out of the black Mercedes, the skirts of my gown rustling as stood up straight and gazed at the huge mansion in front of me. I looked down and tugged on the edges of my long black gloves, then smoothed my beaded, deep amethyst bodice before raising a hand to straighten the mask of embroidered plum silk that covered the upper half of my face. I heard a polite cough from behind me and turned to glance at my chauffeur. He twitched his gray moustache and mumbled in his thick Liverpool accent, "Pardon me, miss, but you'd best get inside quick as you can. This is too shady a part of London to be standing in the street at night for too long, and I'm not too much of a protector."

I smiled at him through the mask and replied, "Thank you for your concern, Archie. I'll have someone call you when I need to be picked up again."

He nodded and got back into the car and drove away while I walked up the path to knock at the large oak door. I smiled again while waiting to be answered. I found Archie's worrying amusing, but he didn't know that I had experienced fantasies and horrors, adventures and romances, things he could never dream of, things he would never suspect of me, and if he ever found out, he wouldn't be so worried about my safety, but of his, put into jeopardy by simply standing near me.

The heavy door creaked open and a maid took my coat and led me to a large, candlelit ballroom. I glanced around me at the other dinner guests, all masked and in expensive formal attire in a rainbow of jewel tones. One man in particular drew my attention. He was in a black tux, with black shirt, tie, and waistcoat. Even his eyes appeared black as they scanned the room, stopping on me, staring at me from behind a simple mask of elegant black silk. He tilted his head upward slightly, almost as if he were scenting the air for a trace of me. At that moment, my own sensitive nose caught a hint of a scent I hadn't smelled in years, of a person I had left long ago. I felt my eyes flash quickly, so quickly that no human could have seen the green glow in them, but the man smirked slowly and I knew he had seen. "It must be him." I thought, and inhaled deeply, jerking my gaze away.

Walking slowly through the crowd, I knew the man in black was not the only person from my past. Various scents, voices, presences, hit my senses as I walked. I could only place the man's identity, but I was already regretting attending the party. I had been so confused when I received the ivory, engraved invitation in the mail. I knew better, but my curiosity got the better of me, and I came.

Waiting for the butler to announce dinner and hoping no one would approach me with an out-front accusation, I leaned against a wall in the corner and sighed with resignation.

My past had finally caught up with me.

I awoke in the back of a town car, drowning in a sea of fur blankets. I rubbed my eyes and blinked as the car took me through the dark streets of London. I had no memory of what was happening, who was driving me, or where I was going. I looked in the mirror and saw my big eyes filled with confusion looking back. I was draped in a short, black dress that had thick jewels on the neck. As I felt my way around, I found some pumps and slid them onto my feet. The person driving the car was aware I awoke and they cleared their throat.

"Well, it's about time you woke up." He said in a british accent.

I groaned as I felt a migraine approaching.

"Where am I?" I asked quietly.

He laughed.

".. of course .. well, we're on our way to a party." he said sharply.

I adjusted my hair in the mirror as the car came to an abrupt hault.

"Get out." he urged.

"I'm so confused." I pleaded.

"Get out of the car, M." He continued.

I slowly grabbed one of the fur jackets and put it on, shaking my head.

"Who are you?" I asked, trying to catch a glimpse of his dark, masked face. He took one of the beautiful, bright orange, feathered masks from the box on the seat next to him and roughly put it around my face.

"M, Get out of the car right now."

I pouted and opened the door, slowly landing on my heels. He took off before I could close the door. I hobbled up to the beautiful mansion, my head pounding, and my knees feeling unusually weak. As I went inside, swirls of colours revolved around me, and I made my way safely across the room to the bar. I pushed myself up onto a stool, and lied my head on the table weeping. Suddenly I felt a familar hand graze my back and tingles went up and down my spine. I sat up and studied the masked face of the tall figure in front of me.

The man grabbed my hand and stroked it. I felt sparks even though everything was blurry and my head was pounding. His lips met mine and we were soon engaged in a passionate lip lock.

"Who are you?" I asked. He got up from the stool and he walked off into the crowd of blurs. I let out a desperate cry for help as I blacked out once again, falling to the floor.

I awoke in the back of a town car, drowning in a sea of fur blankets. I rubbed my eyes and blinked as the car took me through the dark streets of London. I had no memory of what was happening, who was driving me, or where I was going. I looked in the mirror and saw my big eyes filled with confusion looking back. I was draped in a short, black dress that had thick jewels on the neck. As I felt my way around, I found some pumps and slid them onto my feet. The person driving the car was aware I awoke and they cleared their throat.

"Well, it's about time you woke up." He said in a british accent.

I groaned as I felt a migraine approaching.

He laughed.

".. of course .. well, we're on our way to a party." he said sharply.

I adjusted my hair in the mirror as the car came to an abrupt hault.

"Get out." he urged.

"I'm so confused." I pleaded.

"Get out of the car, M." He continued.

I slowly grabbed one of the fur jackets and put it on, shaking my head.

"Who are you?" I asked, trying to catch a glimpse of his dark, masked face. He took one of the beautiful, bright orange, feathered masks from the box on the seat next to him and roughly put it around my face.

"M, Get out of the car right now."

I pouted and opened the door, slowly landing on my heels. He took off before I could close the door. I hobbled up to the beautiful mansion, my head pounding, and my knees feeling unusually weak. As I went inside, swirls of colours revolved around me, and I made my way safely across the room to the bar. I pushed myself up onto a stool, and lied my head on the table weeping. Suddenly I felt a familar hand graze my back and tingles went up and down my spine. I sat up and studied the masked face of the tall figure in front of me.

The man grabbed my hand and stroked it. I felt sparks even though everything was blurry and my head was pounding. His lips met mine and we were soon engaged in a passionate lip lock.

"Who are you?" I asked. He got up from the stool and he walked off into the crowd of blurs. I let out a desperate cry for help as I blacked out once again, falling to the floor.

I heard the cry and turned my head to see a woman with blond hair and an orange mask hit the floor. The man with her scooped her up and carried her through the crowd to a settee on the far side of the room. Knowing there was something eerily familiar about that woman, but not wanting to acknowledge any truths or revelations just yet, I nonetheless craned my neck to see around the clusters of guests to make sure she would be alright. The man laid her down on the settee and sat next to her, pushing the hair back from her forehead and stroking her cheek. I raised an eyebrow, because he didn't appear to be saying anything to her or really attempting to wake her, two usual trademarks of someone whose companion has suddenly and rather abruptly lost consciousness. No, rather, he seemed to be content waiting for her to awaken on her own.

I was roused from my musings when a wayward elbow was plunged into my stomach. Gasping for air and clutching the front of my bodice, I looked down to see a smaller woman with dark hair look up at me from behind a canary yellow mask adorned heavily with beads and golden threads. In contrast, her dress was a medium-length wrap affair in a brilliant sapphire blue. She began to apologize profusely and I was just thinking that I had certainly seen that nose or those eyes somewhere before when she cut her words off abruptly and stared at me intently.

"Pardon me, but you look like someone I once knew," she said in a quiet, husky voice, "So very much like someone I know to be dead...it couldn't be.....could it?"

I was about to interrupt, as this conversation was rapidly approaching a subject I didn't want to discuss when a strong, gloved hand grabbed my arm. The smaller woman turned her head and gasped, "No, it simply couldn't be. Not the two of you in the same place at same time as me, not after all these years. You were supposed to be dead and I-"

She was cut off as the hand yanked my arm and pulled me away across the room. I tried not to trip on my skirts and kept up until the man stopped and I almost ran into his back. He looked around to make sure no one was within hearing, then turned to me. I backed up a step when I recognized him as the man in all black I had seen when I had first arrived. He leaned his face in close to mine and I was surrounded by the too-familiar scent of him. Memories flooded my mind and I tried to take my arm back, but it only made him draw me closer to him. He smirked like he had when I first saw him.

"Do you know what it was like seeing you again, after all this time?" he asked in a silken voice. I turned my head, not wanting to hear him. I heard him sigh with sudden impatience.

"Listen, Artsy, I-"

"Dinner is served! Please make your way to the back exit of the ballroom and be seated at your respective name cards in the formal dining room!" the butler boomed in a deep voice, "The master will soon join you and explain everything."

I heard the cry and turned my head to see a woman with blond hair and an orange mask hit the floor. The man with her scooped her up and carried her through the crowd to a settee on the far side of the room. Knowing there was something eerily familiar about that woman, but not wanting to acknowledge any truths or revelations just yet, I nonetheless craned my neck to see around the clusters of guests to make sure she would be alright. The man laid her down on the settee and sat next to her, pushing the hair back from her forehead and stroking her cheek. I raised an eyebrow, because he didn't appear to be saying anything to her or really attempting to wake her, two usual trademarks of someone whose companion has suddenly and rather abruptly lost consciousness. No, rather, he seemed to be content waiting for her to awaken on her own.

I was roused from my musings when a wayward elbow was plunged into my stomach. Gasping for air and clutching the front of my bodice, I looked down to see a smaller woman with dark hair look up at me from behind a canary yellow mask adorned heavily with beads and golden threads. In contrast, her dress was a medium-length wrap affair in a brilliant sapphire blue. She began to apologize profusely and I was just thinking that I had certainly seen that nose or those eyes somewhere before when she cut her words off abruptly and stared at me intently.

"Pardon me, but you look like someone I once knew," she said in a quiet, husky voice, "So very much like someone I know to be dead...it couldn't be.....could it?"

I was about to interrupt, as this conversation was rapidly approaching a subject I didn't want to discuss when a strong, gloved hand grabbed my arm. The smaller woman turned her head and gasped, "No, it simply couldn't be. Not the two of you in the same place at same time as me, not after all these years. You were supposed to be dead and I-"

She was cut off as the hand yanked my arm and pulled me away across the room. I tried not to trip on my skirts and kept up until the man stopped and I almost ran into his back. He looked around to make sure no one was within hearing, then turned to me. I backed up a step when I recognized him as the man in all black I had seen when I had first arrived. He leaned his face in close to mine and I was surrounded by the too-familiar scent of him. Memories flooded my mind and I tried to take my arm back, but it only made him draw me closer to him. He smirked like he had when I first saw him.

"Do you know what it was like seeing you again, after all this time?" he asked in a silken voice. I turned my head, not wanting to hear him. I heard him sigh with sudden impatience.

"Listen, Artsy, I-"

"Dinner is served! Please make your way to the back exit of the ballroom and be seated at your respective name cards in the formal dining room!" the butler boomed in a deep voice, "The master will soon join you and explain everything."

I felt myself coming to as my eyes made their way open and I was sitting in a bathroom with the masked man that kissed me sitting on the bath tub staring at me contently.

"My head hurts." I said rubbing it uneasily. The man smoothed his hand against my bare leg, rubbing it softly.

"Who are you?" I asked finally. His big green eyes glistened beneath the brown, sequined masque. His curly hair running wild. He bit his lip and smiled.

"Sweetie, it's Finn."

I gasped, some traces of memory starting to float back to me.

"Finn? What's wrong with me?"

He looked down at the ground, almost with guilt, when we heard a knock on the door. I opened it cautiously as the butler greeted us.

"Sir, madame, we are serving dinner, if youd care to join us."

Just as he said this a crash of lightning boomed, and the lights flickered.

"Please, make your way after me."

I followed, confusedly, my head still pounding, my vision still blurred. Finn kept me from falling by wrapping his muscley arm around my waist. We continued down the long corridor to the dining room where a large number of guests sat at their name tags. Two spots were left beside eachother where M and I sat down. I rubbed my woozy head and turned the girl beside me. She smiled a confused smile, then she started to look as if she had realized something. I recognized her beautiful aubern hair just as the butler began to speak.

"Ladies and gentlemen, for the main course we will be having lobster or steak, please tell me your decision as I make my way through the guests. Thank you."

My eyes dozed off momentarily, until he came up to me.

"Lobster or steak?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Lobster."

The butler waddled off and I turned my head to face the girl who must have been a few years older than me.

"Hey, don't I know you from somewhere?" I asked.

She thought about it until the doors burst open and another guest arrived.

DUDE WE'RE WRITING AGAIN? :woot_jump:

I can't right now, but I'll DEF be backs!

You better.:sneaky2:

Oh I've see someones started. I will post eventually, need inspiration (and an idea of where your going with it) first :naughty: - but not today

Oh, I don't really know where it's going, but when a dinner party was mentioned, I instantly thought of a Mystery Theater movie sort of scene, with a mysterious host and perhaps a murder to put the entire mansion on lockdown.:bleh:

You guys just have to post because I am really really trying to not talk about myself so much this time around, but it's hard to resist when there's only two of us to incorporate. I don't want to introduce someone's character before they have a chance to, since it's so much more fun to do it yourself. In the meantime, I'll try to stall and flesh out our new surroundings.:wink2:

Posting.