2008 - Reports/photos/videos/afterparty For Brixton 28-02-2008

carrinevie

You must also wet your pants with excited gratitude every time you think about the sheer dumb luck you have had in experiencing it. :mf_rosetinted:

That's just age, the pelvic floor muscles go you know. :mf_rosetinted:

Note to Scut - get your spare room ready, I'd get a gold medal for Australia - wouldn't I? :mf_rosetinted:

That's just age, the pelvic floor muscles go you know. :mf_rosetinted:

Note to Scut - get your spare room ready, I'd get a gold medal for Australia - wouldn't I? :mf_rosetinted:

I've been hinting at it for weeks now...I'd love to do Australia...expensive, but when I have my mind on something...there's very little that can stop me.

And you'll fuel it (the idea) even more, if you promise to go too. The only problem is getting Mika to commit.

Please Bab, do not mock the deep connection that Mika and I share.

Oh, he may stare at you and know you by name, but that is still nothing compared to OUR connection! Does he act indifferently towards you when you meet, but then modify his entire stage show to your whims, huh now? He is obviously playing coy but sensitive... giving me clues through his stage show of his true feelings! :roftl:

--Jack

What the hell? :lmao:

His stare burned right through your soul:blink:

:naughty: Actually it just caught me really off guard. I was a bit off to the side and he hadn't really been looking at anyone around us all night. I was also feeling bored with the show because it was a bit sterile and dull, especially compared to Toronto (and later the other 2 London gigs that were a lot better in terms of his energy levels and the reaction of the audience).

Oh, he may stare at you and know you by name, but that is still nothing compared to OUR connection! Does he act indifferently towards you when you meet, but then modify his entire stage show to your whims, huh now? He is obviously playing coy but sensitive... giving me clues through his stage show of his true feelings! :roftl:

--Jack

ERm...excuse me. I drank his Ribena and he gave me an interlaced-finger-hand holding, after a high-5 slap for a whole 1.7 seconds. So there. :mf_rosetinted:

I've been hinting at it for weeks now...I'd love to do Australia...expensive, but when I have my mind on something...there's very little that can stop me.

And you'll fuel it (the idea) even more, if you promise to go too. The only problem is getting Mika to commit.

Only if I get a medal and priority backstage passes because I have travelled so far. Those are my conditions and I'm sticking with them.

I've been to Perth twice and the flight was so damn long and boring.

:naughty: Actually it just caught me really off guard. I was a bit off to the side and he hadn't really been looking at anyone around us all night. I was also feeling bored with the show because it was a bit sterile and dull, especially compared to Toronto (and later the other 2 London gigs that were a lot better in terms of his energy levels and the reaction of the audience).

Oh haha, well I'm oh so happy for you :naughty:

Eye contact is the best. Which I could remember which song he sang to me for 3 seconds and then smiled was :glasses2:

I was also feeling bored with the show because it was a bit sterile and dull, especially compared to Toronto (and later the other 2 London gigs that were a lot better in terms of his energy levels and the reaction of the audience).

So what you're saying is, if you want Mika to come gaze into your eyes you should yawn? I'll try that next time.

(Just what I'd expect from a perfectionist too--no one's allowed to be bored at his show! :naughty:)

--Jack

Okay...so I've never gotten eye contact at a gig. Not really. The closest I got was being beside Christine. So all those ones that I might have thought were mine...were really for her. :sneaky2:

--Jack

:naughty: I really doubt Mika knows my name but he loves to act indifferently towards me when we meet. At least if by "meet" you mean me standing 20 feet away and looking at the top of his head through a mob of people.

It's great that he's always modifying his stage show, videos, etc. to your specifications. How amazing that he not only reads MFC, but your mind. Saves a lot on consulting fees.

Okay...so I've never gotten eye contact at a gig. Not really. The closest I got was being beside Christine. So all those ones that I might have thought were mine...were really for her. :sneaky2:

Awww it's ok :huglove: You interlaced your fingers though, you win by 1,000,000:sneaky2:

In that case we need Christine to come to Australia. If she's indeed such a Mika-magnet he might finally decide to do a tour here if she's here. :thumb_yello:

Btw, I love the light-hearted sarcastic turn that this thread has taken. But I must be off, I have some MFC drama demons to work off at the gym. :naughty:

The b*tch! She was stealing your Mikagaze! She knows he cannot resist her...

But it's ok, as FmBm said. He held your hand and you drank his microbes. You have an intestinal connection.

It's great that he's always modifying his stage show, videos, etc. to your specifications. How amazing that he not only reads MFC, but your mind. Saves a lot on consulting fees.

Isn't it? It will also help save on the therapy bills later in our relationship. Such as when he's cheating on me with you and your apparently magnetic eyes.

Although I think he wouldn't even have to read my mind, just obsessively follow my MFC posts and my myspace blogs.

In that case we need Christine to come to Australia. If she's indeed such a Mika-magnet he might finally decide to do a tour here if she's here. :naughty:

The Power of Christine... quite scary really.

What if we get Christine and Yop to Australia? He'd have to come then, wouldn't he? We could get Mika-showing scheduled simply by shuttling Christine from country to country...

--Jack

So what you're saying is, if you want Mika to come gaze into your eyes you should yawn? I'll try that next time.

(Just what I'd expect from a perfectionist too--no one's allowed to be bored at his show! :naughty:)

Yes, he came back twice to check that I was sufficiently thrilled with the eye contact and no longer bored.

The wizard sure knows how to cast a spell.

The b*tch! She was stealing your Mikagaze! She knows he cannot resist her...

When I met scg in the queue she said oh, you're the one Mika fancies. They've been talking about it on MFC. :naughty:

But it's ok, as FmBm said. He held your hand and you drank his microbes. You have an intestinal connection.

I noticed Mika's Ribena on stage one night and couldn't help but think of Suzy. I'm sure she was on Mika's mind too.

What if we get Christine and Yop to Australia? He'd have to come then, wouldn't he? We could get Mika-showing scheduled simply by shuttling Christine from country to country...

I'm all for giving it a shot. :thumb_yello:

When I met scg in the queue she said oh, you're the one Mika fancies. They've been talking about it on MFC. :naughty:

Oh my! Well, I'm all for you having a tryst with Mika so long as Andy films it. That would definitely have to go in the documentary, right?

I noticed Mika's Ribena on stage one night and couldn't help but think of Suzy. I'm sure she was on Mika's mind too.

Ha! I was shopping the other day in a foreign supermarket, and saw bottles of Ribena for sale, and thought of Suzy as well. I would love it if Mika thought of Suzy every time he drank Ribena.

But then maybe he thinks of me anytime he's sick with a chest infection... which would explain any diffidence when seeing me in person, really. :naughty:

--Jack

me too!!! Isn't it so much fun?!! Theres always something to read!:D

Exactly! This is the first fan board that i've ever felt inclined to be a part of and it has been wonderful. Even though awkward turtle times arise every so often, we all know how to get a laugh out of one another- *together now* awwwwww:wub2: :wink2:

Exactly! This is the first fan board that i've ever felt inclined to be a part of and it has been wonderful. Even though awkward turtle times arise every so often, we all know how to get a laugh out of one another- *together now* awwwwww:wub2: :wink2:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!:wub2:

I love that because I completely understand what you mean!

The MFC is full of like minded(most of the time:naughty:) people who all have one thing in commen...Mika.And since Mika means all things lovely and happy, this is a lovely happy place.

Where would we all be without Mika........he means so much to all of us!:tears:

I stood there at the backstage doors but I knew all the MFCers were at the afterparty:mf_rosetinted: but I got over it=) what you say about mika signing with no smiles is true, but I understand. he had had an exhausting day with lots of mikafans.. You could see he was even more tired than I was (and I was very very very tired)

Well I think you must be the nice Belgian layde I was standing next to for some while. I loved your Tin-Tin flag by the way. True - now I know about the dreadful chaos at the after-party - Mika was indeed very gracious to stop and chat to people and do signings at the stage-door. It was just nice to see him close up - I wasn't so bothered about a signature - but since he was doing them I took the opportunity. There was still a friendly atmosphere outside anyway. Nice meeting you and I hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip to lovely London town. I've spent virtually the last 2 days in bed recovering - so what must Mika feel like - all that girlie smothering and some very nasty reviews in the papers as well.

The MFC is full of like minded(most of the time:naughty:) people who all have one thing in commen...Mika.And since Mika means all things lovely and happy, this is a lovely happy place.

Yep - right on - nicely put!:thumb_yello:

Well I think you must be the nice Belgian layde I was standing next to for some while. I loved your Tin-Tin flag by the way. True - now I know about the dreadful chaos at the after-party - Mika was indeed very gracious to stop and chat to people and do signings at the stage-door. It was just nice to see him close up - I wasn't so bothered about a signature - but since he was doing them I took the opportunity. There was still a friendly atmosphere outside anyway. Nice meeting you and I hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip to lovely London town. I've spent virtually the last 2 days in bed recovering - so what must Mika feel like - all that girlie smothering and some very nasty reviews in the papers as well.

oh you met him after the after party? We left because we thought he'd be all night at the party.

yeah, I'm still wrecked too, I had a good sleep last night, but just thinking about all that jumping about makes me tired again!

yeah, Mika must be exhauseted after that whole tour, but he doesn't let it show on stage! He's so great to his fans!

He got nasty reviews?? really, about what though?:sneaky2:

It is because of Mika that I discovered that I cry when i am extremely happy, i hadn't known that about myself before he, his music, his everything came into my life.

Honestly, that is an accomplishment. Luckily i didn't cry in front of him. I pride myself on never crying in front of other people.:wub2::blush-anim-cl: