dcdeb

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:mfr_lol: Dont worry she from Airdrie too. you're still special lol:mfr_lol:

hey shoni i hope your another with a good sense of humour , we could be doing with some more of that in here :thumb_yello:

:roftl:

hey shoni i hope your another with a good sense of humour , we could be doing with some more of that in here :thumb_yello:

:roftl: I think just to annoy you i will move to Glasgow so i can be" special" too. Nae Luck :mfr_lol: (just as well we have the same sense of humour):punk:

Hello, Oldlings! Missing you!

Just popping in quickly to tell shoni I've added her -- I've added

4 oldlings today, in fact! It's getting crowded in here :wink2:

Wendy, I've still not found your report -- but I did see the video! :thumb_yello:

Today is my husband's 49th birthday! :shocked:

So I've baked a cake and got a nice chicken dish in the crockpot... need

to pop out soon for a few last-minute things.

So catching up properly will have to wait yet another day...

Hope you're all well! Oh, one last thing -- I met a girl in Disney World

the other day who was from Millport -- she told me that was near

Glasgow, yeah? Made me smile, just to hear someone say Glasgow with

that accent. :wub2:

Right -- I better be off for a while!

Hope to talk to you all for real, soon!

dcdeb

Happy birthday Mr DCDeb!

Nice to see you Deb!

So another one to add to our ranks Sheena..hi ,, sorry can't remember the spelling of you name and will probably get it wrong. Someone called Wolfs_cry from Largs has been pming me today .....we will soon be in double figures!

Thanks for the offer of texting Shari, I take it we still don't have any news?

Hi Oldlings!!!

I've been here, just not HERE in this thread - it's murder trying to keep up with a number of different threads, let alone one's "other life", isn't it?

It's mid afternoon here, and I've got not much else done today !LOL!

*wonders if things'll quiet down with DHT complete- realizes it's not likely as the whole "official" issue is now the hot 'n happenin' topic* :naughty:

Anyway, just wanna say that I feel priveleged to be here under the big M's umbrella with you :blush-anim-cl: luv ya all :mf_lustslow:

[/size][/color]

Turning in tae a Scots thread this !! aye :roftl::shocked:

That's braw!

So still NO news eh!:blink:

Keep checking between all my chaos here .............

oh coming on yoose lot ...........tell us!!!

aye smashin vics hen lits aw talk gleswedian pish n cofuss em tae hell :roftl:

Hi Vicky............and sorry, Christina, I missed saying hi to you too :wub2:

It was like this last year when girlintheblue and Leigh were on all the time...plus Wendi Sheena and I. I remember when Robi first came on she said it looked like a Scottish thread!:naughty:

Kath, VLM - sorry didn't get to meet anyone in London last week (was it really only last week?), maybe I should get that mobile phone before the next tour.

I feel like the lone Sassenach on here tonight

[COLOR="Purple"]Hi Oldlings!!!

I've been here, just not HERE in this thread - it's murder trying to keep up with a number of different threads, let alone one's "other life", isn't it?

*wonders if things'll quiet down with DHT complete- realizes it's not likely as the whole "official" issue is now the hot 'n happenin' topic* :naughty:

Anyway, just wanna say that I feel priveleged to be here under the big M's umbrella with you :blush-anim-cl: luv ya all :mf_lustslow:

[/color]

talking of umbrella`s ....hey whoever nicked ma brolly at brixton i want it backkkkkkkkkkkkkk *gits* dont they know its famous on the mfc , or is that why they nicked it *buggers*

so shoni have u ever seen mika play in glesga then ?

Kath, VLM - sorry din't get to meet anyone in London last week was it really only last week?), maybe I should get that mobile phone before the next tour.

ok, I'll bite- what's a Sassenach?

Hi Oldlings!!!

[/size][/color]

Hello.......yeah, life definatly gets in the way doesn't it :thumbdown:

Kath, VLM - sorry didn't get to meet anyone in London last week (was it really only last week?), maybe I should get that mobile phone before the next tour.

Yes, definately get a mobile!:thumb_yello: And..........I may live in Scotland but I am a Yorkshire lass through and through :naughty::thumb_yello:

talking of umbrella`s ....hey whoever nicked ma brolly at brixton i want it backkkkkkkkkkkkkk *gits* dont they know its famous on the mfc , or is that why they nicked it *buggers*

so shoni have u ever seen mika play in glesga then ?

At Hammersmith they stole the MFC badges off my jacket !!

Evening oldlings! i feel homeless since FD closed the thread, can i hang around here this evening after dinner? i need some place to chat...:naughty:

vicky i did not forget you! :wub2: i have to upload the video somewhere...not that it's much worthy now, after the after party :mf_rosetinted: do you believe i still have not read any review yet? :blink:

Hello.......yeah, life definatly gets in the way doesn't it :thumbdown:

Yes, definately get a mobile!:thumb_yello: And..........I may live in Scotland but I am a Yorkshire lass through and through :naughty::thumb_yello:

I spent many happy years in Sheffield - really didn't want to leave.:no:

Evening oldlings! i feel homeless since FD closed the thread, can i hang around here this evening after dinner? i need some place to chat...:naughty:

vicky i did not forget you! :wub2: i have to upload the video somewhere...not that it's much worthy now, after the after party :mf_rosetinted: do you believe i still have not read any review yet? :blink:

Of course you can!!!!:wub2: Good to see you

I spent many happy years in Sheffield - really didn't want to leave.:no:

Where do you live now?