• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FICTION PLANE!! :wub2: :wub2:

(As you can tell, I'm a fan.) :naughty:

Thats the one! Thanks Diana!

Good Morning Oldings...Hope everyone is doing well today. I'm actually going to try to get some work done today, so I'm not really here...although, I'll probably be here all day. :wink2:

Hello not here Charlie, I aren't here either actually!:mf_rosetinted:

Rose, did you know that Brian May from Queen has liked penguins all his life? I expect you do.........

He and I have a close link with penguins.

Hiya Shari! Sorry, but that just made me laugh!:roftl:

You're an evil, sadistic woman.

HA HAHA HA HA!

Yes I am!

Hey Kath, I know what you mean, I remember when we saw Palladium at Camden, it seemed a bit strange not having Mika following them.

Good afternoon Oldlings - and others!!! :)

Hola!

Wendy, I just came back from the post office.. The kids are on their way!

:yay: Shem and Madai :wub2:

good afternoon oldlings and not oldlings :roftl:

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Hiya Betta xxxxxxxxx

HA HAHA HA HA!

Yes I am!

Hey Kath, I know what you mean, I remember when we saw Palladium at Camden, it seemed a bit strange not having Mika following them.

Hiya Rose..............I know..it's a sad state of affairs really! Maybe it would do me good to go and see the Feeling!:roftl:

We know as much (or should I say, as little) as you do.

We're patiently waiting for the big D to post. I guess it'll take another couple of days to get everything right.

I mean, they've been working so long and hard on this.. it would be silly to rush things in the end.

I want all to be perfect :wub2: so i will be patient and calm (and silently starting to giggle..) :thumb_yello: they will announce it the day we will not thinking about it any more...:roftl::naughty: only i was getting worried yesterday not seeing freddie on line anymore after he said later...:blink: i saw him back and i'm allright now!

Maybe this time next year you'll be seeing......

Ha ha, you won't get me that way;-)

I was waiting next time to see Mika... but now... i'll wait only for you Rose!!!

penguin or not penguin....

i love the penguin :mf_lustslow:

HI KATH CHARLOTTE and WENDI!!!!!

Rose, did you know that Brian May from Queen has liked penguins all his life? I expect you do.........

He and I have a close link with penguins.

I had no idea, good for Brian. It would be cool to get a pic with him and wearing the penguin. But maybe it was not to be, Mika thinks I'm destroying it,heh heh.

I want all to be perfect :wub2: so i will be patient and calm (and silently starting to giggle..) :thumb_yello: they will announce it the day we will not thinking about it any more...:roftl::naughty: only i was getting worried yesterday not seeing freddie on line anymore after he said later...:blink: i saw him back and i'm allright now!

I was waiting next time to see Mika... but now... i'll wait only for you Rose!!!

penguin or not penguin....

i love the penguin :mf_lustslow:

HI KATH CHARLOTTE and WENDI!!!!!

Mika who? LOL!

No matter what I do next, the penguin will always be my first love.Maybe London Zoo will name one after me someday. Ha ha!

:yay: Shem and Madai :wub2:

Their first time on a plane! :mf_rosetinted:

I want all to be perfect :wub2: so i will be patient and calm (and silently starting to giggle..) :thumb_yello: they will announce it the day we will not thinking about it any more...:naughty: only i was getting worried yesterday not seeing freddie on line anymore after he said later...:blink: i saw him back and i'm allright now!

Haha I don't think we'll ever stop thinking about it!

Who's D and what are we waiting for??? Am excited anyway!!

Deano.

We're waiting for his announcement on the whole official thing.

Aww today one of my patients told me he's the village nut where he lives (or used to live). He thought it was amusing and said there was even a vid of him on youtube.

So I looked it up.. it makes me sad that they call him the village nut.

He's so sweet.

Mika who? LOL!

No matter what I do next, the penguin will always be my first love.Maybe London Zoo will name one after me someday. Ha ha!

Speaking of penguins.. they're my absolutely favourite animals at the zoo.

A couple of months ago we went to the zoo in Emmen and you can actually go into the penguin enclosure! So awesome!

Look how cute the penguins over there were:

085.jpg

086.jpg

'Sup!?

084.jpg

Poor babies - they will be fine when they get here :naughty:

It'll be a long journey for them!

Speaking of penguins.. they're my absolutely favourite animals at the zoo.

A couple of months ago we went to the zoo in Emmen and you can actually go into the penguin enclosure! So awesome!

Look how cute the penguins over there were:

085.jpg

086.jpg

'Sup!?

084.jpg

It'll be a long journey for them!

That would be cool to get in the enclosure with them.

One day maybe.