The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, Clare, I see your caffeinated cat too!

and hello Shari, hope you're feeling better again.

I have to go back & read pages 52 through 77 (like an assignment!)

but I don't want to miss any current excitement.

I didn't realize a person could get banned. Wow.

I want to go back thru those threads & look for photos & videos

but wading thru all the drama was getting depressing....

Yes my cat Gemma is fine thanks.

How's you today?

Hey! My ears are burning! :blush-anim-cl:

Didn't read all the way back, but thanks for the nice words!

GITB, you are JUST the person I'm looking for!

Look what I just found for you:

mx0106003__oPt.jpg

:wub2:

Anyhoo... got my newsletter done, and came to play and wait with you all

for a bit...

dcdeb

You can try, but it's hard to beat Ewan McGregor in a kilt!!!

Now girls. Is it just me or is Mark Ronson a very very good looking chap indeed?? AND he's in his 30s!! Yey!!!!

Can't keep up! Was about to go when Robi posted that Deano was online!

OK...I am going so before I go...

Wendi is out with the girls tonight Robi..taking them to dancing. Oh robi could you ask Allegra to clear her PM box please!

I am afraid I don't have a clue about the Jack issue.

Deb............I agree...she is absolute Gold...I couldn't do her job...would not last five mins :thumbdown:

Gitb...youare cracking me up..yes Rose is a regular Oldling now!:naughty:

OK....I have to go and won't be on until tomorrow night. Please someone text me if we get the news.:thumb_yello:

Sweet dreams xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

goodnight kath sweet dreams :biggrin2:

Woman!!! AND his hand seems to linger there for an awful long time in slow motion!!!

you must have smelled that we are having a naughty night in here GITB!

hi debbie!

i said nothing glorious about you, but you already know...........:wub2:

You can try, but it's hard to beat Ewan McGregor in a kilt!!!

Now girls. Is it just me or is Mark Ronson a very very good looking chap indeed?? AND he's in his 30s!! Yey!!!!

never

name

mark

ronson

HERE!!!!!

:cool:

Hello everybody in this thread, old or not so old!:thumb_yello:

I’ve been trying to read to see what you’re talking about but, wow, this thread is moving really fast!:naughty:

I’ve never posted in here before although I’ve been on the forum for a long time.

When I meet carrinivie at the Brixton gig she took a quick glance a t me and immediately asked if I would like to come in to the oldlings thread,:naughty: yes that’s how old I am.

After being to a lot of concerts in London I can’t hide that any more. No I’m just kidding, I am who I am and this place is so funny. I’m having the time of my life, going to Mika concerts and meeting a lot of new friends in here.:wub2:

Rak1, I’m so sorry I didn’t have the opportunity to sign the flag, I was at all three gigs and if you want to, I’ll be happy if you would like to write my name on it too.

I was on the earlier flag from the tour in the fall.

:shocked: :shocked: Is he......not liked???

The video for Oh My God is raather nice. I do like a man with big lips...hmm...Friday night territory again, sorry!! :naughty:

HE STOLE MIKA THE BRITS MALE AWARD!

and he's not even a singer........................:thumbdown:

Robi, I have the feeling you have a few anger management issues to address??? (you're frightening me Joking)

Christina and Leona, thanks for asking after me, yes I'm improving finally thanks. Long nasty virus this one.

I’ve been trying to read to see what you’re talking about but, wow, this thread is moving really fast!:naughty:

I’ve never posted in here before although I’ve been on the forum for a long time.

When I meet carrinivie at the Brixton gig she took a quick glance a t me and immediately asked if I would like to come in to the oldlings thread,:naughty: yes that’s how old I am.

After being to a lot of concerts in London I can’t hide that any more. No I’m just kidding, I am who I am and this place is so funny. I’m having the time of my life, going to Mika concerts and meeting a lot of new friends in here.:wub2:

Rak1, I’m so sorry I didn’t have the opportunity to sign the flag, I was at all three gigs and if you want to, I’ll be happy if you would like to write my name on it too.

welcome here sienna!

allegra introduced me to you....she so much wanted me to meet you!

but we could not speak much...next time!

(or here!)

rose....why didn't you take the flag to the 25th and 26th gigs......:shocked: i could not sign it!

HE STOLE MIKA THE BRITS MALE AWARD!

and he's not even a singer........................:thumbdown:

Weeeeellll.......judging by Mika's performance with Beth Ditto......the award should have gone to someone else!!! Don't hit me!! You know how honest I am about Mika!! If I like it I say, if I don't like it, I say.

But him not actually being a singer is a good point. However, the award is Best Male, not Best Singer, and he has turned Amy's career around.

And he's incredibly cute. And Mika shouldn't tong his hair too much. It's not a good look for me. You know how I am about Mika's hair...

Robi, I have the feeling you have a few anger management issues to address??? (you're frightening me Joking)

Christina and Leona, thanks for asking after me, yes I'm improving finally thanks. Long nasty virus this one.

yes....i'm still so angry!

shari, i think yr germs and wendi's should meet...maybe they like each other and run away to mexico! and you'll be free!

welcome here sienna!

allegra introduced me to you....she so much wanted me to meet you!

but we could not speak much...next time!

(or here!)

rose....why didn't you take the flag to the 25th and 26th gigs......:shocked: i could not sign it!

Oh yes I’m really hoping for a next time, A Mika gig and an opportunity to meet you all again.

It was great to meet you Robertina!:thumb_yello:

Hello! Nice to see you here. :thumb_yello:

My husband just said the football game is about to end, so goodnight to you all. :punk:

yes....i'm still so angry!

shari, i think yr germs and wendi's should meet...maybe they like each other and run away to mexico! and you'll be free!

Us Oldlings are very susceptible. Remember after Glasgow??? The excitement had drained our immune systems and most of us came down with AWFUL colds. Mine was the worst one I'd had in years.

Although disco dancing on the Friday night to Making Your Mind Up probably didn't help!