"I WANT MIKA!" my video compilation to capture his sweetness

BonjourMika1990

So, I made my first ever compilation...my absolute first attempt! It's set to the song " I WANT CANDY!" because I always think of Mika when I hear it... who wouldn't? It fits him perfectly!

My birthday is coming up soon... March 12th and I was thinking about marie antoinette (that was my masquerade theme last year!) remembering that song in the film, I wanted to make this to celebrate another year... my anniversary really of being changed by this sweet guy.

so here we are... viewing it small may be best :thumb_yello:

Enjoy!!

yummmmmmy

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Waw! This is so beautiful!!! :mf_lustslow:

You have skills for this, Melanie! :thumb_yello:

merci elise and Amica:mf_lustslow:

I've always wanted to do this,but never had the program... I think I've found a new hobby lol... it took me about 4 hours of editing to do a two minute video:roftl:

I've always wanted to do this,but never had the program... I think I've found a new hobby lol... it took me about 4 hours of editing to do a two minute video:roftl:

I know it's so hard to decide which parts from Mika's videos to use and where exactly to put them so that it will fit with the song... and not having the proper program is the biggest problem...

This is why I appreciate your work at a maximum level!

And this song...I really love it, although I haven't heard it before :blush-anim-cl:

Simply SUPERB! And I think of Mika whenever I hear "I want candy" as well! He is candy, after all! Although to be honest, every time I watch "Marie Antoinette" (which is every single day, by the way. I'm obsessed :bleh: ), I must confess, Mika leaves my mind for a couple of minutes because of all the CAKE in that scene!!!! Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmyyyyyyy!!!!