MFC name badges

wolfs_cry

soo when i was down at brixton and i think many people can relate noone really new who other MFc'ers were soo heres my idea

Mika Fan Club name badges ^^ just a wee badge (can mikafy it if you want :P) with your screen name that way everyone will no who you are :P

what you think? be kind :naughty:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it's a great idea! i only got tp meet a few MFCers simply because i didn't noe who the rest were.. and i don't think people could recognise me either.. but we have to figure out a way to make it more practical and accessable for all.. for example, selling them on the internet would make me incapable of owning one because i live in egypt..

but yes good idea :thumb_yello::wink2:

soo when i was down at brixton and i think many people can relate noone really new who other MFc'ers were soo heres my idea

Mika Fan Club name badges ^^ just a wee badge (can mikafy it if you want :P) with your screen name that way everyone will no who you are :P

what you think? be kind :naughty:

thats a great idea! *hides unsocially behind nico*

yeh the flashing hearts were supposed to be a way for other people to recognise one another buuut didnt really tell you there names :P also accents (as i found out) get in the way of tryin gto tell one another your name :P

you know i unno whats wrong with me but i have to say i enjoyed meeting the other MFC'ers than rather seein mika perform...mind you i did have a wee cloud of badluk following me and everything that could go wrong DID go wrong....but yeh i enjoyed meeeting everyone of yous, finally puttin g aface to the name

also thought it was funny how everyone calls each other by there screename on this rather than there real name ;p

hey!!! yeah last night a few of us were discussing how we could recognise each other at future gigs...a few ideas came up, like bracelets, etc. Here's the thread...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13428

But yeah, the point about having your name written is a really good idea!!

oh, sweet! thanks! but haha, only like 7 mfc members were in boston, and unfortunately i didnt meet any of them. (unless i did but i didnt know it) hopefully a lot of people will come to boston next year for the gig!

Ye i Like!!!

You can make them yourself. At least here in Holland you can buy blank badges and pull of the plastic thing and then you can put in your piece of paper, press the plastic thing on and then badge it up!!

xxxxxxx

lol i was thinking yesterday takin my old work name badge and mikafying it oooo or you coul dhand out blank name badges to people in the que saying you have been Mikafyed!!! and give them a little chicken i think theres a deal on in Scotland where you can get 30 wee chicks for £1 haha hmmm i think ive lost my sanity now...