New Contest: Win Mika's Autograph!

DaMango

*UPDATE* The contest is now closed, no new entries will be accepted. You can view the entries and vote for a winner here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13940

*********************************************************************************************************************

Hey MFC! I realized that not all of my beloved MFCers were able to catch Mika on his recent tour, and several who did go were unable to get an autograph from our special guy. I was fortunate enough to get autographs after the Seattle and Vancouver shows, and I would like to share my good fortune by passing one of these items on to another MFC member!

After the Seattle show, Mika signed my Japanese LICM booklet and disc. I am keeping the CD. (Wild horses couldn’t tear me away from an officially released copy of “Your Sympathy”, LOL!) So, I would like to offer the autographed booklet as the contest prize....

LICMSignedbooklet.jpg

I’m sure you’re thinking, “OMGZ, Rani!!! How do I get it???!!!”

HERE'S HOW: I want you to think of the most creative, bizarre, strange, or fabulous item that you would want Mika to autograph! Take a photo of the item, and please email (Do not PM) your idea to: MFC_Autograph@yahoo.com I ask that you do not PM me because my inbox is almost full, and I do not want to miss your entry.

Now, I don’t want to impose on anyone’s creative vision, but I do ask that you keep your submissions appropriate for public viewing. :naughty: I will post the finalists’ submissions in a thread so that your fellow MFCers can help vote for the winner!

I am excited to see what you come up with! Looking back on my last contest, I would say we have a very creative and talented group here. This contest is open to ALL MFC members, WORLDWIDE. For younger members, please check with your parents to make sure it is ok that you give me your mailing address, should you be the winner. Good luck! I am eagerly awaiting your entries…

DEADLINE UPDATE:

I have decided that I would like all submissions in by March 15th, 2008. So, if you know anyone who may want to enter, please let them know about the contest! It will take a few days after that to post the entries in a thread for voting. If you absolutely cannot make the deadline, let me know, so I can include you by the time I put together the voting thread.

*Special note* This contest is open to all MFC members, but I do have one request: If you already have a wall plastered in Mika autographs, an album full of photos with him, a vial of sweat droplets, lock of hair, etc… I would kindly ask that you refrain from entering the contest. I would like this to be an opportunity for someone who doesn't have an autograph yet. If you already have an autograph, but want to win one for someone else, I guess that’s ok. Of course, I don’t know who has an autograph and who doesn’t, but I’ll leave it up to you guys to use good judgment. Thank you. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this is so kind! Ive never been to a Mika gig, let alone get anything special like that so i'll have to get thinking........ hmmmm

thankyou!!!!!! :biggrin2:

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Rani- That is so, so generous. How nice, at the end of the tour and all, especially.

Thanks, Kate! It took a long time to add an autograph to my collection, so I can only imagine how long many other MFCers have waited.

Aww that's really sweet of you!

I'm not going to enter though because at my first gig he signed our CD booklets and then this past one I had the picture from that signed and since the sharpie gave out during it, which I didn't care at that point because I was just too happy, he didn't want to give up and also signed my DVD. Now I have to handle that thing with care when I go to watch it because I don't want to touch where it was signed and smudge it, even though I don't think it'll smudge. :naughty:

Now that I know what the contest is I'll be looking around though for the most weird thing and just laugh. :naughty: Good luck to those that enter I can't wait to see the pictures.

Aww that's really sweet of you!

I'm not going to enter though because at my first gig he signed our CD booklets and then this past one I had the picture from that signed and since the sharpie gave out during it, which I didn't care at that point because I was just too happy, he didn't want to give up and also signed my DVD. Now I have to handle that thing with care when I go to watch it because I don't want to touch where it was signed and smudge it, even though I don't think it'll smudge. :naughty:

Now that I know what the contest is I'll be looking around though for the most weird thing and just laugh. :naughty: Good luck to those that enter I can't wait to see the pictures.

For Heaven's sake, woman, I will BUY you another copy of the DVD to keep you from smudging it! HAHA! :naughty:

By the way, if anyone questions the authenticity of the autograph, I have this to say:

1) Please take my word for it, I have no reason to lie to you guys. :wink2:

2) Here's a photo that Lilmot took as Mika was handing the CD back to me. You can see the corner of the CD in his hand. Ok, maybe it's not the best photo proof ever, so please refer back to point 1. :naughty:

MikaSeattleMeeting.jpg

For Heaven's sake, woman, I will BUY you another copy of the DVD to keep you from smudging it! HAHA! :naughty:

:lmfao:

I was afraid to put it in my DVD player thinking that the heat from it would cause it to smudge. It's fine though and that thing has played for hours on end.

Oh but I do have another DVD.... okay okayyy so it's not mine. I bought it for my best friend for his birthday since he was excited that I had it. :naughty: I just need to send it out now. :naughty: