New Contest: Win Mika's Autograph!

DaMango

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad in this project is, that there will be many dissapointed MFCers :tears:

I know. I wish I had enough prizes for everyone, but sadly, I don't. Hopefully the contest will be a fun experience for all who enter, whether or not they are the winner.

I know. I wish I had enough prizes for everyone, but sadly, I don't. Hopefully the contest will be a fun experience for all who enter, whether or not they are the winner.

exactly! i have won one of your contests (3rd place, but it still feels like 1st place haha!) so i will be fine if i dont win.....though i want to so badly im peeing my pants

i think this is a great idea!!! i might enter but if i won id spend every waking hour staring at it.....................

so..........im guessing by the "nothing innapropriate" we cant send in a pic of our butt:mf_rosetinted: not that i would anyway:naughty:

thanx again!!!

hi i would just like to say what many others have said at what a kind thing you are doing its a really lovely idea, i missed my signing at Brighton i was the first behind the barrier when he came out, i stood there just staring because i couldn't believe how gorgeous he was that close!!:wub2: by the time id got myself together he had moved on. Not sure ill enter as not at all creative, but very kind of you:thumb_yello:

It's so kind of you to do this!! I love your idea:thumb_yello:

Not sure ill enter as not at all creative, but very kind of you:thumb_yello:

Haha, another non-creative person here. The only thing that's creative of me, is my mp3player

:blink::naughty:

It's so kind of you to do this!! I love your idea:thumb_yello:

Haha, another non-creative person here. The only thing that's creative of me, is my mp3player

:blink::naughty:

:roftl: had at your comment even my mp3 player is not working:thumbdown: my friends DH can't work out what i have done to it! i think i may have to invest in a new one!

I've been thinking for 2 days (and sleepless nights) about my object, and I've had the perfect idea... I really hope that its good enough, because I know im fighting a loosing battle against you guys! :wink2:

I cant believe how amazing it would be to win this! It would be my first ever autograph from Mika... actually from anybody! :naughty: Best of luck to everybody entering!

Wow, wow WOW! I've received AMAZING entries so far! :mf_lustslow: I will post them when it's time to pick a winner, but for now, I am keeping them secret, so no one can accuse anyone of copying their idea. :wink2:

I have decided that I would like all submissions in by March 15th, 2008. So, if you know anyone who may want to enter, please let them know about the contest! It will take a few days after that to post the entries in a thread for voting. If you absolutely cannot make the deadline, let me know, so I can include you by the time I put together the voting thread.

Thank you for all of your entries so far! They are all creative and wonderful, and there have been no repeats. Just so you know, if I do get a repeat idea, I will email you and let you know.