How Mika helps us

This thread is for those who feel like they have been helped in any way at all by Mika. It is to thank him for how happy he makes us and for how he has helped us. For me, he has made me more confident and now I walk tall. He has made me proud of being an individual and his music can lift my lowest mood. So if you have been helped in any way at all by Mika, then please post!

Thank you Mika for everything. You are one in a million! I love you!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Mika has helped us all in different ways. For me personally he has helped me to appreciate the little things, enjoy life, be confident, be expressive, self love, to dream, to be passionate and no matter what you have faced in your life you can over come and still succeed. OMG I am going to cry (AGAIN)

Everyday I wake up and I feel LOVE and I honestly owe that all to Mika because my life has changed sooooo much over the past year. Mika is my angel!! I beleive he came into my life for a reason! :harp:

Mika has almost saved my poor miserable life...really, not getting sentimental now:naughty:

But HMDYLM, it almost seems like he wrote that for me.

There's a girl

Her momma's gone

She's got another man

And couldn't carry on

Now she cries

Every day

To forget about her mother

She runs away

That perfectly descibes my situation as it is now and I couldn't believe it when I heard it at first. How many times I thought: Just wait til I'm gone, you'll be the one crying then...

Love Today, HMDYLM and Lollipop are therefor my fav songs, they just make me happy:wub2: And so does Mika...everytime and every day!

Mika has almost saved my poor miserable life...really, not getting sentimental now:naughty:

There's a girl

Her momma's gone

She's got another man

And couldn't carry on

Now she cries

Every day

She runs away

That perfectly descibes my situation as it is now and I couldn't believe it when I heard it at first. How many times I thought: Just wait til I'm gone, you'll be the one crying then...

Love Today, HMDYLM and Lollipop are therefor my fav songs, they just make me happy:wub2: And so does Mika...everytime and every day!

awwwww....

There's a girl

Her momma's gone

She's got another man

And couldn't carry on

Now she cries

Every day

She runs away

Awww I'm almost crying reading that!

I suffer from two chronic illnesses and one is quite serious. First time I heard a Mika-song, was when I was lying in the hospital, just after getting bad news and I felt horrible. Then Grace Kelly came into my life and it made me really feel better. I found out more about that singer and that was the beginning of my Mikamania:wink2: He cheers me up when I feel down or when I'm in pain and makes my live easier:thumb_yello: Thank you for that!!

Awww I'm almost crying reading that!

No need for crying:thumb_yello: It's been a lot worse than the situation is now and well, there are people with much more problems than me...difference is..I have Mika to cheer me up and most of them don't:thumb_yello:

I had this period when I went to school, but I didn't know why. I had no friends, I was depressed and sad and I couldn't concentrate, I didn't learn anything. I was nearly suicidal. I discovered Mika and he became (and still is) the sunshine in my life. I love him so high. I'd pick him infront of all my friends and family.

I suffer from two chronic illnesses and one is quite serious. First time I heard a Mika-song, was when I was lying in the hospital, just after getting bad news and I felt horrible. Then Grace Kelly came into my life and it made me really feel better. I found out more about that singer and that was the beginning of my Mikamania:wink2: He cheers me up when I feel down or when I'm in pain and makes my live easier:thumb_yello: Thank you for that!!

Aww thats so sweet!

I basically love Mika's music because in the slow songs his lyrics are so poignant and in the faster songs the beat and rhythm is unforgettable and makes me personally want to scream shout sing and dance at the same time.

I love the lyric:

"Im Falling in love with you

And I'm dreaming of the things we'll do

But you don't know, you don't know me at all"

It makes me think of me loving Mika!!:wub2:

I love Mika's personality because it makes me realise that i should love every day as it comes and I should appreciate absolutely EVERYTHING!!!Plus he makes me relaise that I can be individual!! (Although I always kind of stood out from the crowd anyway! lol :naughty: )

everytime i think of shoving an anti-depressant down my throat i stick on mika`s album to cheer me up so it means i have it on 24 hrs a day , the thing is my neighbours are now planning to sue me for disturbing their sleep , my kids have moved in with their dad & my cats have booked theirselfs into the vets to get put to sleep , but oh well i still have mika :wub2:

ps im only joking :roftl:

I had this period when I went to school, but I didn't know why. I had no friends, I was depressed and sad and I couldn't concentrate, I didn't learn anything. I was nearly suicidal. I discovered Mika and he became (and still is) the sunshine in my life. I love him so high. I'd pick him infront of all my friends and family.

I think I could always count on Mika to pick me up from a low to a high and make me happy, although dont think I could guarantee that my family and friends could do that every time......:(

I'm so sorry to hear of your illnesses. It's great that Mika has helped you so much! :thumb_yello:

Awww I hate to think of you being depressed glad you feel better Mika is great isn't he?

I'm so glad to hear this all, really.. it's just so great that a wonderfull person like Mika can help us so much.

At first I just feel happy if I think about him or hear his music. It cheers me up and when I go to school early in the morning on my bike, and I listen to my mp3-speler with Mika's music on it, I do well at school and then I'm able to concentrate.

But also Mika's style effected me. Like a year ago I bought a red skinnyjeans and I have loads of shirts with funny prints.. I love them all so much, but I was afraid of wearing them to school. Everyone there wears black and grey, and it's all so boring.. on that moment Mika appeared from the darkness. His colourfull style made me feel secure. I never liked to be ordinary or like the rest of the world, and now I dare to wear the clothes I love. Now I just put on my red skinny and feel wonderfull in it. Yes, there are people who look at me with a look like; what the hell are you wearing. But I love it. And Mika made me be myself. I even wore my Tamagotchi with me on a necklace, and my friends loved it, which I had never expected. Mika, thanks you for everything.:wub2:

edit; oh yes, and there's another thing. He made me play the piano again! On Youtube I saw a tutorial of Grace Kelly and I've tried it.. and now I'm back at my lessons and loves to play again. I'm like three hours a day behind the piano, playing all kinds of popsongs.. but the most are from Mika. It's just so fantastic to play the same as he does.

hihihi

Let me put it this way.

Mika is the only reason that I smile. He's my bright ray of sunshine. Whenever things get too dark, sad and gloomy, just the very thought of him makes me smile and feel happy.

In short- He makes me wanna live!:blush-anim-cl:

He's also made me realise that being different isn't a crime at all. Being different is being unique, like no one else. Before, whenever I was called different, it was an insult to me. Now..I just smile and go like: "Yep, and proud to be!":

Mika's music is simply like a medicine. It helps to cheer me up, when I'm sad, or when the word seems to be so depresing. I always smile, when I hear his voice and he gives me energy to start a new day. Thanks to him, I know, who is my friend and who's not. There were many people, who said they are my friends, but when the heard that I like Mika's music the just laugted at me and I was very sad situation for me. I thought, that my friends accepts everything what I like, but unfortunately, they don't. Now, thanks to Mika's music I know that they were never my real friends. Yes, I still talk to them, but our relations are not so good anymore.

But also Mika's style effected me. Like a year ago I bought a red skinnyjeans and I have loads of shirts with funny prints.. I love them all so much, but I was afraid of wearing them to school. Everyone there wears black and grey, and it's all so boring.. on that moment Mika appeared from the darkness. His colourfull style made me feel secure. I never liked to be ordinary or like the rest of the world, and now I dare to wear the clothes I love. Now I just put on my red skinny and feel wonderfull in it. Yes, there are people who look at me with a look like; what the hell are you wearing. But I love it. And Mika made me be myself. I even wore my Tamagotchi with me on a necklace, and my friends loved it, which I had never expected. Mika, thanks you for everything.:wub2:

That's great!

I can't say, that I'm a shy person (I never was) and I'm a little bit odd with my multicolor hair, piercings and my clothes but I love Mika for his influence on others. He's just a kind of man, who makes people lives better!

How someone could not love him for doing, what he's doing for all of us? :wub2:

Thank you, Mika!!! :huglove:

I'm so glad to hear this all, really.. it's just so great that a wonderfull person like Mika can help us so much.

At first I just feel happy if I think about him or hear his music. It cheers me up and when I go to school early in the morning on my bike, and I listen to my mp3-speler with Mika's music on it, I do well at school and then I'm able to concentrate.

edit; oh yes, and there's another thing. He made me play the piano again! On Youtube I saw a tutorial of Grace Kelly and I've tried it.. and now I'm back at my lessons and loves to play again. I'm like three hours a day behind the piano, playing all kinds of popsongs.. but the most are from Mika. It's just so fantastic to play the same as he does.

hihihi

That's lovely! Mika is truly an inspiration to us all to be individual!

I would just like to say that since i found MIka i am a much happier person. Almost every day i play live in cartoon motion, and when i see him jumping about on stage and hitting those amazing high notes it gives me such a natural high. i cant thank him enough for his lyrics, some make you think and others are so tongue in cheek, no other artist i know can do that. Mika you are the best. Thankyou just for being you. x:wub2:

It's got stuck in my cd-player:naughty: It's playing for the 5th time today:naughty: :mf_rosetinted:
:roftl: i actually have to get another dvd just in case anything happens to mine. but i recorded Mika on smash hits the other night at the koko club in london it was amazing, so at least i have that one just in case.:thumb_yello: