Axie Dentelle

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

coucou voisine! je suis passée par metz encore aujourd'hui lol

je te souhaite la bienvenue!

si tu as des questions sur le foncionnement du forum ou autre, n'hésite pas à me contacter par message privé!

je te donne le lien vers le topic français, au cas où tu aurais envie d'écrire un peu en français: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9932

Hello everybody!:biggrin2:

I would like to say that I have arrived here by Axiedent, but that is not the case. I have been reading this forum for several weeks and I have fallen in love with the MFCers. This forum looks like a friendly, coloured family I would like to be part of, so here I am!

But let me introduce myself first : my name is Alexandra, nicknamed Alex or Axie. I am French, from Polish and Ukrainian ancestry, born a Leo (you know, those eccentric, flamboyant characters). I am the mother of a 17 year old daughter (Savannah) and a 2 year old son (Esteban). I live in Metz (which is for dummies in geography in the northern/eastern part of France, next to the Luxemburg border) where I work as a beautician and look consultant. To cut it short, my job is to tell Mika that "no, his jackets are not too short, but that his arms are too long"!

I am crazy about music, especially about the 60's groups from England. I play a bit of guitar, I tried drums a long time ago and I play the bass in a band called "Ted Cercueil et les Fossoyeurs" (Ted Coffin and the gravediggers).

How did I find out about Mika?

That really came by Axiedentally! You won't be the first to think of me as an odd person but I don't listen to the radio and I hardly watch TV (too much ****...). I heard him thanks to my horse. Because he DOES listen to the radio in his stall.

One day in September 2007, while Big girl was played on the radio and a beautiful rider was passing by, I had a crush for both!!! But then, only the song has remained. It was my daughter who let me hear the other songs that, very strangely, I already loved... It is likely that I unconsciously listen to many nice songs in these stalls. Then I had to wait until Christmas for one of my sisters to offer me LICM as a gift instead of Paul McCartney's last album that I had wanted, ha ha ha!

Since then I'm an ardent fan of Mika, partly thanks to my son who plays that f***ing album constantly.

As you can see, this is a recent passion and I am "Mika-virgin". I will of course go and see him in Paris in July and, who knows, maybe I'll get to meet some of you there.

In the meantime, I will try to improve my English within your pages. I'll be glad to see you there...

xxx

Axie:mf_lustslow:

A BIG MFC WELCOME TO YOU AXIE!!!

Moi aussi je viens d'arriver sur le forum :-)

Contente de croiser une française qui doit avoir à peu près le même âge que moi (38).

I also think that people here are really nice !!!

have a nice day,

Betty

Bienvenue sur le forum Axie et je dois dire que la façon que tu as découvert Mika est on ne peut plus originale :naughty:

Moi aussi je viens d'arriver sur le forum :-)

Contente de croiser une française qui doit avoir à peu près le même âge que moi (38).

I also think that people here are really nice !!!

have a nice day,

Betty

Bienvenue également Betty, je ne crois pas avoir vu ton intro....