Saranayde's Message to the MFC

Ioana

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blog on her myspace

( http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=217111981&blogID=363865841&indicate=1)

To the MFC

Hey guys!!!

Well here it is my first blog "big deal" i hear you cry, but for me it is as i am hopeless with computer's and pretty much everything!

Anyway, I just wonted to tell you all how much fun i had on the Mika tour, and how wonderful it has been to meet you all.

In the beginning i was so scared, i didn't think you would ever welcome me into your Mika family(and that was just the band) Lol, But you have all been such a pleasure to meet i really look forward to seeing you all again in the future.

Thank you for all of the wonderful gift's and messages you sent, i treasure them all and thank you again from the bottom of my heart for being so kind to me.

Hugs, kisses and all that good stuff,

Lots of love

Saranayde

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:punk: :punk: Can you believe how cute she is!

Thank YOU, Sara for being so nice to us.

And thank you too, Ioana, for posting it so fast (wow, news really fly in the MFC:naughty: )

and what is that supposed to mean?:blink:

just observing smileys

Thank YOU, Sara for being so nice to us.

And thank you too, Ioana, for posting it so fast (wow, news really fly in the MFC:naughty: )

Guilty,Sara is on my "show friends updates" list :bleh:

Blog on her myspace

( http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=217111981&blogID=363865841&indicate=1)

To the MFC

Hey guys!!!

Well here it is my first blog "big deal" i hear you cry, but for me it is as i am hopeless with computer's and pretty much everything!

Anyway, I just wonted to tell you all how much fun i had on the Mika tour, and how wonderful it has been to meet you all.

In the beginning i was so scared, i didn't think you would ever welcome me into your Mika family(and that was just the band) Lol, But you have all been such a pleasure to meet i really look forward to seeing you all again in the future.

Thank you for all of the wonderful gift's and messages you sent, i treasure them all and thank you again from the bottom of my heart for being so kind to me.

Lots of love

Saranayde

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I truly enjoyed her performance!!! She was an amazing addition to MIKA!!!!!

Blog on her myspace

To the MFC

Hey guys!!!

Well here it is my first blog "big deal" i hear you cry, but for me it is as i am hopeless with computer's and pretty much everything!.........

Lots of love

Saranayde

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aww, Saranayde is a darling!:blush-anim-cl:

I would, however like to point out that she is far from hopeless (see quote), being a v talented singer and dancer! :thumb_yello:

Thanks for posting Ioana :wub2:

She is just too lush! xD haha Sara's adorable. I am so glad most of the fans finally came around in the end. She really was a pleasure to have on tour with Mika.

Yeah :wub2:

I just hope she keeps on going no tour with him!! She added a lot to the shows and i enjoyed it! I'm glad we all warmed up to her :wub2:

She's an amazing singer and performer!